It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO Obama Admitting he is NOT from U.S.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Considering they have taken your freedoms away already...what did you do when they did that? nothing.....
Go on post the Braveheart vid if it makes you feel better..
Freedom in any country is a joke a lie it is all about business nothing more.

edit on 23-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267
reply to post by Nucleardiver

It sounds like you're parroting what people with similar views have said about this subject. I found a good list from Rational Wiki that explains this "controversy" of President Obama's birth.

As I read through the link I could tell many of you guys believe in the misconceptions and smear campaigns against President Obama regardless if there are real facts or not. I'm not saying he's a perfect leader, but there is no evidence to support he wasn't born in Kenya.

Source

Parroting?

I'm sorry but I'm not an animal that was blindfolded and trained to speak only certain things. If I wanted to come across as condescending I could have said you are parroting what all the Obama worshipers are saying, however I try to put forth my evidence in a manner that is focused on the matter at hand, not attempt to force my evidence with condescending attitudes in my post.

As I said though, have you seen Obama's Birth Certificate, or his college records. Have you read any of his articles that by Harvard school of Law's own rules must be published in the Law Review before he can receive his JD? I have searched for articles by Obama in the Harvard Law Review and have never found a single one written by him. My sister who is the Chief Executive Attorney for a very large corporation has searched as well and could never find it, as have many other people.

Let me explain a little first hand knowledge about the difference between a Certificate of Live Birth and a Birth Certificate. My younger brother was born at Subic Bay NAB in the Philippines and did not have a birth certificate. He is a US Citizen because he was born on base to an active duty naval officer however he was issued a Certificate of Live Birth by the Corpsman and the US State Department. When he went to the US Army recruitment office and enlisted in the Army on his 18 birthday he was initially denied entry into the Army because the Certificate of Live Birth does not qualify a person as a US Citizen.

My brother had to go through the US State Department to get a Birth Certificate and they had to investigate and research the base records to insure he was in fact born a US Citizen. A Certificate of Live Birth is not a Birth Certificate and only proves that a child was born alive and breathing, it also doesn't require the same scrutiny to acquire as a Birth Certificate. Obama has yet to present a Birth Certificate, only Certificate of Live Birth.

Please explain where he has satisfied the burden of proof that shows he was in fact born as a US citizen.

In fact Habit4ming has made a very valid point as both parents must be US Citizens, whether natural born or naturalized for their child to be considered a Natural Born Citizen, otherwise the child is only a naturalized citizen and cannot serve as POTUS. That is in our Constitution but I am sure there will be plenty that will argue around that too.

Either way though, honestly it doesn't matter if he was born in Kenya or if his mom pushed him out right on the steps of the Capitol building. The man is a joke and has done the exact opposite of everything he promised in both his campaigns. There is no transparency, only lies deceit and an agenda to weaken us beyond repair. So regardless of where he was born he is still a PO(tu)S in my book and a disgrace to all the men and women who have fought and died to secure our nation from tyranny and destruction.

Just so I'm clear, I'm not an "Obama hater" I despise all politicians the only time they're not lying is when their lips aren't moving. Republicrat or Democan, they all serve themselves and the agenda of their handlers.
edit on 23-6-2013 by Nucleardiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This old topic.. it never dies.

Edited video = hoax bin.

As far as the "html experts" claiming his birth certificate was patch-worked together.. how ludicrous. As the President, he has at his disposal the most advanced espionage technologies on the planet. And so instead of making a perfect copy that would never be detected, they supposedly patch together a Frankenstein version of a birth certificate using the skills of apparently a first year intern who dabbles in Adobe Illustrator in their spare time. Cause that makes a lot of sense...

Of course the fake certificate has been debunked many times.

After so many attempts to discredit, now to the point of faking videos to try to do so.. you have to wonder at the agenda of those trying to hard to do so.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   

A five year old could tell that the video is edited.
The little hiccups conveniently happen just before the words "Hawaï" and "Kenya".
Right. Seems legit.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Its easy for all of you to spout off behind the keyboard....HOAX.

Still not one of you have proven any hoax!

Until someone can prove that the video is hoaxed i fail to see the point in arguing yours.

You dont have a leg to stand on.

Give me hard evidence, give me the original!

until then keep talking out your rectums.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

No, I'm not an "Obama worshiper" at all. I'm just criticizing your comments because it feels like I'm reading similar replies from others who share similar views with you. Like you copy and pasted their words.

A doctor by the name of Chiyome Fukino has seen the original documents verifying President Obama was born in Hawaii.

I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen.

Source

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Proof? still i see nothing....you people come to a website where the credo is DENY IGNORANCE...but you are only showing that your all full of it.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix267

No, I'm not an "Obama worshiper" at all. I'm just criticizing your comments because it feels like I'm reading similar replies from others who share similar views with you. Like you copy and pasted their words.

A doctor by the name of Chiyome Fukino has seen the original documents verifying President Obama was born in Hawaii.

I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawai'i State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barrack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen.

So we are supposed to believe the word of one........its not like congress cant be bought...oh wait Quadruple Facepalm

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Oh come off it watch the vid again it is edited, everytime he says something that may make you think he is speaking about Kenya etc the vid cuts away.
Heck If this is the best proof people have that he is not from the US..you have none at all.
Also If he made that speech the press would be all over it.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

The individual I quoted from is not a member of the U.S. Congress. I don't know where Congress comes to play in this.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Considering im the voice of one person, i cant do much. However i will fight till my dying breath to defend our constitution.....but im not on a suicide mission.

It take a hell of a lot more people than just me to stand up against the liberties that have been taken away.
Billions of Americans have just rolled over because they think they have it good.......we keep getting told that we have it so much better than others........its called conditioning.....your all a victim of it.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Sure ill come off it when you give me an original to compare against...otherwise keep spouting off that its a hoax....deny ignorance my rear.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I'm on the fence about where the man was born, leaning slightly to the birthers' side. However, these videos are worse fakes than Obama's birth certificates. They're downright laughable. The Jonathan Reed/Rutter alien video is far more believable. It's this kinda stuff that makes it hard to take birthers seriously. Why guys?!? I think this is misinfo/disinfo to make Obama critics look foolish.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix267

Not your quote, its just a comparison that if you can buy congress then you can buy an individual.

Whats one mans word against the corporate power structure that Americans have let take hold here.

Oh so MSM isn't in bed with the govt? You know they play hardball, your with them or against them......look at SNOWDEN!

I need not say any more. Sheep led astray by their benevolent leader Obama.
edit on 23-6-2013 by shaneslaughta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Well, it seems you're bitter against the government and I feel you should read the link I sourced. I have no reason to argue with another member if anything is true or not. Yes, we disagree but I don't see the world the way you do. Also I'm just listing to reason instead of going off the gun accepting false information.
edit on 23-6-2013 by Phoenix267 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

Proof please, you come here with nothing more than an opinion. What good is an opinion?

Hey just so you all know the grass is blue, the sky is green and the water is really poison.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Billions of Americans rolled over?!? What do you think our population is? Hint: it's 1/3 of a billion. Don't get me wrong, I'm on your side, but we have to speak with facts when warning other citizens lest we look like an overreactionary

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Who is arguing? Everyone in here is obviously for Obama, as you all claim hoax with no proof.

Give me one original video, give anything that proves its a hoax that its been dubbed, give me one shred of evidence and ill eat my words.....literally ill print them "all" out and eat them in front of the camera for your amusement.

Until then please stop calling hoax unless you have something to bring to the table.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I wish this was real... If it was Obama would be impeached.. A video editor can clearly see this hoax. I don't like Obama but if something is going to get him out of the whitehouse it has to be a real smoking gun.

posted on Jun, 23 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta

Who is arguing? Everyone in here is obviously for Obama, as you all claim hoax with no proof.

Give me one original video, give anything that proves its a hoax that its been dubbed, give me one shred of evidence and ill eat my words.....literally ill print them "all" out and eat them in front of the camera for your amusement.

Until then please stop calling hoax unless you have something to bring to the table.

Just gonna make sure your words are saved and not edited in the future

edit on 23-6-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join