It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you bow to Jesus?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
There is a way to see if you truely love Jesus of Nazerath and submit to his will or if you go against him. It is quite simple and personal test. All you have to do is call on him and get your image of what you think he looks like and then simply kneel before the image of the savior. it may sound silly but i promise you that many will fail the test citing various reasons but the truth resides in your heart. Prepare your hearts for the lord.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Didn't the Bible say something of not worshiping idols?

Perceiving an apparent image of Jesus and bowing before it can be classed as idol worship, which you aren't allowed to do...

Leviticus 26:1 ESV / 56 helpful votes

“You shall not make idols for yourselves or erect an image or pillar, and you shall not set up a figured stone in your land to bow down to it, for I am the Lord your God.

www.openbible.info...
edit on 20-6-2013 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

There are many truth(s) one can learn on bended knee... Heck, I spent 15yrs installing carpet... I have a lot of knee time. Very theraputic and destroying to the body at the same time.

Do I love Jebus? YES, do I have to bend down to him to be saved? Hell to the NO~

Namaste~

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Your god has constructed a world where we're too busy working or shopping to prey so I think he/she/it understans we aint got time to prey

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Do you deny that he is with us in spirit? If you believe he is with you and you accept his will then showing allegiance is not a problem and is not mandatory until he is here in the flesh again. This is a very accurate test designed by GOD.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So I took your test. The trouble was getting an image of Jesus in my mind. I know that the popular brown haired, bearded, white Jesus is actually the image of Cesare Borgia, son of Pope Alexander VI, so I decided not to picture him that way. What I came up with was just sort of a bright light.

I knelt down and gave appreciation and love with this light in mind, but I didn't feel anything at first. Then my sister's cat, Anders, walked over to me and looked up at me. So I petted him and projected my love to him and felt it in return.

This test essentially confirms what I already knew to be true; Jesus as a man is only a symbol. What he stands for is true, unconditional love.

Submit yourself to love. It's that simple. Just love.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I wouldn't I think he'd wanna be treated equally although he'd want to be recognised and treated with the respect of a king. Because if you were him he'd do the same for you.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Will he be able to show his I.D. ? Cause I want to be sure it's the right guy.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

That's why you study him. Get to know his agenda. If he says he's alien and his aganeda after meditated on by you. And you realise it's for the ultimate survival of a species. Then you ask yourself If We was to annoit a god would htere be anyone better then this guy.

Jesus is the guy that never loses who he is yets evolve to every situation.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
After the day I have had his presence has clearly not been influential. In fact for a number of people I know we have all been fighting all sorts of horrifying things and are pretty fed up with it.

This is where I have to ask myself in honesty is there really a God or Jesus because the more I look at the world today the more it is apparent that there is no godly inference anywhere. I do not sit back and simply wait or pray and then do nothing, I get on with whatever I have to deal with to the bet of my ability.

However, I will never get over a Lebanese Man carrying his dead son after he had been killed by the Israeli soldiers. The man was walking away saying God is Great, God is Great. I watched him on the tv and thought 'are you mad?'

You ask if I could bow to Jesus but where on earth do you think Jesus is in my life, because from my heart, I cannot say I could rely on his help. Sorry but that's the truth of it for me.

I have always have a deep respect for the simple stories he told and the humane truths they held.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

Exactly. there might be a god out there but damn it I'm gonna live my life. And that's how I will worship by representing the intuitive part of his mentality.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I will not bow down to any god that demands worship.

That to me is not a good, loving, caring god.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
An even better test for those who want or need validation is to pray before bed and while falling asleep and then tell me you don't get a better sleep with more pleasant dreams. It works wonders. To get to the kneeling position in the morning, just place your fresh socks under the bed, because that's a good time, in the morning upon awakening, to give thanks and ask for help and guidance.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK
Your god has constructed a world where we're too busy working or shopping to prey so I think he/she/it understans we aint got time to prey
]This is true and we are living in the refining fires and the faithful will rise above it all. Bridge the gap with the cross brother all i'm suggesting is that you just give it a try. and if not at least you have some idea that there is some type of order in the afterlife just like what we seek in this life. To enter the gates of heaven all souls are required to bow.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

"Can you bow to Jesus?"
Not if free-will exists, no. I don't bow down to anyone.
edit on 20-6-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I used to bow and kneel, and I would often feel a presence like the hand of an angel on my head. You're right that it's only pride and self-absorption which prevents a person from kneeling before the higher power. It's a powerful, symbolic act.

Reminder: Put fresh socks under the bed to help facilitate morning prayer.. lol!

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

Will he be able to show his I.D. ? Cause I want to be sure it's the right guy.
He will be bearing good fruit. Keep your eyes peeled while in the grocery store and in the zoo. I seen a chic with some gummy bears and bananas the other day???

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Jesus is no longer here so I cannot bow to him.

Even if he would still be alive, I would have to wait in the queue line of gazillion humans to bow to him.

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Uh , No! There is time to pray and to bend a knee to our Lord . If you are chasing every fad and new craze that comes down the pike you are not dead to this world and born again unto the Lord . Either you will follow the world or follow the Lord . You will serve one of the two masters .

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister_Bit

When in that Eastern sky you see the Lord coming bright as day when the Sun and Moon has been darkened and your knees are knocking , you will bow before the Lord . You will not feel so strong or tough then !

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join