It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Cartoon That Will Destroy America And/Or Entertain Some Children

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
i am what i am, and the full force of the western society, country town "be a man" machine couldn't change that.
you are what you are, and the fact that i am very real, with psychological needs different to but equal to yours, won't change that.

if this show had existed when *i* was age 6 - 11, i may have had a bit less heartache in my existence.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Cant you see I'm flossing my toes!

But that was not a kids cartoon...teens maybe but not kids. Rubber nipples anyone?

Not worried about my kids watching it but I am sure this will be a hit at Halloween!

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
as a drag entertainer myself, this is serving some camp cartoon realness

no worse than other cartoons on the television

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Originally posted by Lysergic
reply to post by esdad71

Oh yes Ren and Stimpy good times

edit on 19-6-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

What the hell is this world coming to?!?!

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . . exactly.

On a deliberately and well crafted slippery slide literally to hell.

Please read Cris Putnam and Tom Horn's EXO-VATICANA.

The last chapter or 3 lays it all out rather well based on thousands of pages of evidence--much of that available on their DVD.

But one merely has to reflect on the last 100 years.

As scientist Jacques Vallee has researched, documented and asserted . . . The UFO critters have long been about establishing and deepening a !CONTROL! net; meme; structure . . . evidently with willing human accomplices happy to aid and abet the 'evil spiritual forces' from and 'evil spiritual dimension.'

Essentially the global oligarchy, in cahoots with the fallen occult oriented human groups of elite and with angel/ET critters, have meticulously been incrementally destroying the old culture and values in behalf of setting up their tyrannical evil oriented NWO. They've masterfully done a great job of the slow heating of the frog in the bucket.

And, they've used a wealth of Neuro Linguistic Programming methodologies and strategies well before that was even researched and defined.

This cartoon, is but the latest in the "Mother of All Culture Wars."

Imagine what your grandparents would have thought about 1950 to see what is common in our era now. What about if THEIR grandparents had seen such around 1900?

THAT'S "PROGRESS?"

--less freedoms
--less true joy

--bodies played as cheap, very transitory, temporary commodities in any number of coupling or even group arrangements;
--addictions rampant

--no sense of "right" vs "wrong" . . . relativism run rampant
--virtually complete destruction of the healthy nuclear family

--ragingly high percentages of horrible degrees of serious ATTACHMENT DISORDER shredding the lives of youth and adults alike

--Eternal values trashed in 'favor' of cheap pseudo values that hardly last the night, much less the years and decades

--death themes, symbols, images, memes glorified, exalted, spewed, praised, multiplied;

--blood thirsty violence spread far and wide--and PAID FOR!!!--as "entertainment."

--literal satan worship spewed far and wide as "ENTERTAINMENT"

--snuff films; child sacrifice; late term torturous painful ruthless abortions; etc. DEMONSTRATE and further the meme that individual human lives are hardly worth used toilet paper in the "grand scheme of things."

--sexuality and sexual bonding transformed from a delicate deepening relationship dance into something ultra cheap and shallow--about as shallow as the outrageous make-up glorified in the process of tweaking more and more in bizarre ways to try and milk yet another orgasmic high out of straw, chaff, dust--the DUST OF DEATH as Os Guiness put it . . .

--etc.
--etc.

The short of it is, the NLP techniques, methods, strategies have been SOOOOO PERVASIVE on all cultural fronts and channels . . . that the research finding that 70-80% of individuals in the average population have had ABSOLUTELY NO DEFENSE AGAINST IT . . . and have essentially swallowed the swill hook, line and sinker. They have been unwittingly transformed into automatons dancing to the dark drums of the dark forces piping them deeper and deeper into the caverns of the Morlachs.

New slaveries abound under the pretense of "greater freedoms" and thrilling variety.

May God have mercy on all of good heart with a shred of resistance against the tide of evil flooding and saturating the land by deliberate design and dissemination.

= = = =

Spare me the wails about little Johnny having the "right" to experiment with any variety of sexuality and humping his little heart and shorter penis dare to try.

How about the "right" of little Johnny to grow up sane, fulfilled, balanced, whole, wholesome, and a fitting match and partner for a life long enriched and enriching marriage?

Oh, right . . . marriage, family and childrearing are passe . . . THE STATE has decrees and edicts to follow. Childrearing is to be the exclusive prevue of THE STATE.

. . . and the band played on . . .

until the cold waves engulfed the Tuba player and the bass guitar.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

IIRC from my anthropology courses . . .

there has been NO culture which survived chronic wholesale confusion between gender roles that lasted much longer than 50 years.

The WHOLE CULTURE DID NOT SURVIVE. It disintegrated, disappeared. The people either were assimilated in bits and pieces into other cultures or the people just died out, disappeared.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by Akragon

I asked my wife the same question. We have a gay son. I knew he was gay from around age 2, but kind of never mentioned it. It was just a thought I would have from his behaviors and demeanor. I mentioned it to her once or twice, and she was very uncomfortable hearing about it. She doesn't mind gay folks, or him being gay. It is just that she thinks that until you are pubescent you don't know if you are gay. So she just stuffed it.

In any event, he is pretty feminine. Always has been. So I thought it would ask her. She is pretty grim on the idea, too.

This is interesting, for sure.

Dear bigfatfurrytexan,

I feel that you and your wife both love your son and you should and I am glad you do. I meet so many young men who are gay and have been hated by their parents for it because of social stigmas. By the way, I am straight and preach. Many confuse soft with feminine, it doesn't have to be. Most gays view themselves as the "sex" that they are, they act soft to attract partners.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

there has been NO culture which survived chronic wholesale confusion between gender roles that lasted much longer than 50 years.

The WHOLE CULTURE DID NOT SURVIVE. It disintegrated, disappeared. The people either were assimilated in bits and pieces into other cultures or the people just died out, disappeared.

Dear Bo Xian,

I do not believe you understood what I said. "Gender" roles, gays do not misunderstand the sex and few want to become the other sex. Sex versus gender, which is real and which a role? I believe you have confused the two. Please tell me what traits are male versus female, I can tell you what body parts are male or female.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The brainwash is DEEP around here, with all of you.

Just because they have done this before, all over the place, doesn't mean there is no agenda. Rather the opposite, I'd say. All these cartoons are and have been produced by the same firms for decades.

Just because you feel it's ok to dress your infant son up as a woman for Halloween, doesn't make it right or healthy.

You are ALL parroting the brainwash talking points all over the place on this thread.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

Originally posted by Akragon
Playing baseball, climbing trees, skateboarding... is archaic?

Oh, you can misquote me all you want, but it's not fooling anybody..well, maybe one person. Hey, I like baseball. I also like sewing and embroidery. No, I'm not ashamed to admit it at all that I enjoy a traditionally female hobby/skill.

You obviously have a problem with people acting outside of their traditional gender roles. The "archaic" I'm talking about is you telling me I can't enjoy me some embroidering and sewing because I'm a male.

edit on 19-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

Misquote yourself then kiddo, you were talking about boys dressing up as girls and it being a regression to the 1950's oppression . . . .

You are seriously daft mate!

Until the ages of 10+ boys and girls ran around in gowns because they were unisex and much easier to clean.

So actually you are now arguing AGAINST your own point.

Way to go scooter!

EDIT PS

Anyone notice how all the cross dressers are a joke?

Hmm wonder what that means?
edit on 19-6-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I would like to see something to back this up. Not only does it sound an aweful lot like a gross misunderstanding, but if true would be very interesting to read about.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos
The brainwash is DEEP around here, with all of you.

Just because they have done this before, all over the place, doesn't mean there is no agenda. Rather the opposite, I'd say. All these cartoons are and have been produced by the same firms for decades.

Just because you feel it's ok to dress your infant son up as a woman for Halloween, doesn't make it right or healthy.

You are ALL parroting the brainwash talking points all over the place on this thread.

This is silly. Is there a bigger talking point around here other than brainwashing?
edit on 19-6-2013 by Cambot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

you can keep your ridiculous ranty bullet points and pious pithy posturing about Oh How Much better the World Was Then - we all know, we ALL know that cruelties have always happened, that there have always been good people and evil people and mostly you'll find they're the same person at different times.... it did not take an alien agenda to make us into this.
but hey! guess what we DO have now? we have the very beginnings of some civil liberties.... the potential for all people, not just for white christian males, to feel safe and whole and right. That seems worth a whole lot of shenanigans that were hidden [that were happening anyway!] coming out into the light, to me.
anyway, digressions;

How about the "right" of little Johnny to grow up sane, fulfilled, balanced, whole, wholesome, and a fitting match and partner for a life long enriched and enriching marriage?

what if i told you that that kid you insisted on calling Johnny, the one whom, in your Golden Fifties was ridiculed and beaten and literally destroyed, forced to live as the shadow of a man because they did not fit your masculine prescribed ideal.... what if i told you that today SHE is indeed growing up sane, fulfilled, balanced... all that stuff,
that only after she could be accepted for who she was on the inside the whole time could she find a fitting match and partner? How about that her and her girlfriend are the most loving and most intensely monogamous and healthy relationship they know of?
this isn't conjecture, this is my life.
cast as satanic all you want, that just shows us you are content in your tiny world of dualities.
oh! it's good OR it's bad! it's male OR it's female! it's black OR it's white Oh no we weren't built to see those satanic shades of grey!

i will tell you again, a fact; if your generation grew up with a cartoon that was comfortable with the idea that maybe just maybe, not every child born in an XY body was AKTUELLY A MANZ then perhaps your generation would be a touch more accepting and some of the rest of us wouldn't be having to retort to ridiculous ignorant posts on the internet so often. ouch.
edit on 19-6-2013 by decepticonLaura because: oops, laura goes off the deep end

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear bigfatfurrytexan,

I feel that you and your wife both love your son and you should and I am glad you do. I meet so many young men who are gay and have been hated by their parents for it because of social stigmas. By the way, I am straight and preach. Many confuse soft with feminine, it doesn't have to be. Most gays view themselves as the "sex" that they are, they act soft to attract partners.

I concur that most gay people don't want to be woman, and that is a misconception with Drag Performers, i don't want to be a Woman, i know i am a homosexual male, but i do drag, for the performance, for the art, and for being fabulous and glamorous, the makeup and shoes outfits etc, but i don't want to be a "Woman"

though i am far more feminine, and that is not being 'Soft' to attract a partner, it's how i've been from my earliest memory,

This cartoon will no more 'Brainwash' your children than any other cartoon show,

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I am all for it.
you go boy! um.. Girl!

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

Anyone notice how all the cross dressers are a joke?

Hmm wonder what that means?
edit on 19-6-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

that tells you something about the worth of women in society. why would AN MAN wish to devalue himself by seeming as a woman? it can only be for trickery or for humour! MANS are the natural superior, the only legitimate reaction to AN MAN seeming as not AN MAN is laughter. this is deeply hardwired into the patriachal system. So deep that many otherwise intelligent, caring, and inquring MANS that i know have enormous trouble with the concept. but it is true, dude.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

Dear Darth_Prime,

I concur that most gay people don't want to be woman, and that is a misconception with Drag Performers, i don't want to be a Woman, i know i am a homosexual male, but i do drag, for the performance, for the art, and for being fabulous and glamorous, the makeup and shoes outfits etc, but i don't want to be a "Woman" though i am far more feminine, and that is not being 'Soft' to attract a partner, it's how i've been from my earliest memory, This cartoon will no more 'Brainwash' your children than any other cartoon show,

I did not wish to imply that people who play in drag wish to be another sex. I did not mean that. I understand rebellion and performance. I will however disagree that you are "feminine" unless you tell me what it means to be a woman. To me sexuality and gender specific displays are not the same. The Scotts wear what we would consider to be dresses, they don't see it that way.

Someone told my lead pastor that women should not wear pants because it was a male thing. He went out and bought some pink female pants and asked the person to put them on. The person refused and said they were girls clothes. The lead pastor responded that they were pants. He can be pretty tricky, heck, he got me to preach and I did not want to.

This is ATS, it is for mature people. You dress up like a woman, takes a lot of guts to go online and say that. Is courage a male or female thing? It takes a lot of courage to let someone have sex with you knowing that you might have a baby grow inside of you and come of you. Is courage a male or female thing? Is gentleness male or female? Liberal or conservative, gay or straight, my question is the same. Which personality traits are male and female?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

yeah. Look at all the fat, smart mouth kids in Colorado now. I even hear some of them want to eat cake!

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
Dear Bo Xian,

I do not believe you understood what I said. "Gender" roles, gays do not misunderstand the sex and few want to become the other sex. Sex versus gender, which is real and which a role? I believe you have confused the two. Please tell me what traits are male versus female, I can tell you what body parts are male or female.

It is quite plausible . . . that I did not understand your definitions and distinctions.

Gender usually has to do with roles.

Sexual identity normally grows out of sexual organs and hormones.

Certainly there's some overlap.

The anthropology finding had to do with primarily GENDER ROLES. When they became confused and chaotic for more than 50 years . . .

I also don't know too many male homosexuals or lesbians who want to be the genetic opposite sex. Can't think of any off the top of my head.

My point more is that the oligarchy and the dark spiritual forces behind them have used such issues and individuals to further the oligarchy's dark agenda without a gnat's fart's worth of care about the homosexual individuals they are manipulating for their culture trashing goals.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join