It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Ammo Store Destroyed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
I have to tell you that from what I am hearing today of my close contacts that there is a 99% chance that the UK was to blame for the Russion Arms attack yesterday. The reason I think it is true is because the UK are trying to destablise Russia within as they did in Middle East Countries the last few years, and the UK is desperate to get Russia away from helping Syria, we have also send 350 SAS troops into Russian border area a week ago (Without Parliment consent) and no one know why the SAS was sent towards Russian borders.

You really have a war boner dont you?

How can the UK goverment want to start a war with with Russia when:
1) We have no aircraft Carriers
2) LIMITED AIRCRAFT repeat LIMITED AIRCRAFT! We dont have the F-35 yet.
3) Russia would cut gas supplys cripplling us.
4) We just cut our army to 80,000.

And how can you know what the SAS are doing? What they do is about as secret as whats currently going on at area 51.

edit on 19-6-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

You need to watch proper news not only the BBC & Sky (Both UK Gov controlled) it's fact the UK has been doing some very nasty covert stuff in the world the last few years, the only reason why bank interest is low, and they are cutting pensions and benefits is because of a very very secret budget fund they are building without telling other departments who are have money removed towards the secret fund, even ministers don't know of it because it is so secret, Cameron tells lies, not only to the UK public but to MP's too and lots do not trust him either.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

It does not matter how much money we have illegaly hidden away.

Fact is we wont be able to win a all out war with Russia even if its confined to just syria!

We dont have the man power or the projection force!

Maybe in 2018 when we get our new aircraft carriers and F-35's and if we expand our army (we cant do much with only 80,000 men!)

If war does break out in Syria between the UK and Russia it will be involving the USA, Isreal and France aswell. And only because someone does something stupid not becuase the UK wants it!
edit on 19-6-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

If it's so secret that ministers don't know, how are you privy to the information? Is it coming from these reputable news providers that you failed to mention?

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Well done alternative4u

You have cracked it all on your own before any other Intel agency

Sign him up guys

Please remember you have an opinion which IMO is as backwards as any other out there, lets just call it a false flag and point fingers at the US as per and be done with it

edit on 19-6-2013 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I can see SOME in the USA goverment wanting a war. To distract problems at home and to fuel there military industrial complex. but luckly cooler heads are prevailing at the moment.....

But I just cant see why the UK would want a war? Yes our govement are icthing to sell arms to the rebels. But only to make a quick buck. Actualy war with syria and/or Russia would be pointless and of no use.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

America's objection to russian and the whole syria sittuation, just like the whole fertiliser explosion in the US after the monsato case settlement.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Comrade! Put out that Cigaret. . . . . . . . (boom)

Err... Accidents happen and they never heard of OSHA in Russia. lol.... I'll be interested to hear how this actually happened if anything is left to investigate where it started.

Accidents happen..... ALLOT!

rt.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by JakiusFogg

In point of fact, this is almost impossible to see happen in the United States. I wish I could find a bigger picture, Having been through this little town between Vegas and Reno, even this view doesn't do the place justice for one of America's larger ammo dumps inside our borders.

This second one is what they look like when seen closer...and they line the hills in 3 directions from the base, as far as the eye can see from Highway 95.

They are designed that way to shield them from outside forces like weather...as part of it. However, the more pressing concern for design is to almost remove the possibility of one exploding to reach an adjoining one and set off a chain reaction. I'm sure it's not completely impossible....and Seal Beach NAS used to store Nuclear Weapons there. No distance would have mattered. Conventional though? If Russia was or is using something similar? 13 million or 13 billion shouldn't matter. It ought to just be one bunker going up.

Check out Herlong Army Depot in Google Maps. I used to go shopping at their PX with my dad when I was a kid. It's a HUGE Army Depot of stockpiled tanks, weapons, ammo, etc. Truly staggering size

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
We,ve had a lot of these storage accidents lately. The most popular version in the Russian segment of the web is that these "accidents" happened for a reason - the previous defence minister is currently under an investigation suspected of corruption and the new one started a series of inspections of the thousands of arms storages all over the country. As a mere coincidence these explosions started happening every month - a convenient way for the generals selling stuff to the black market to cover traces, So, sorry to dissappoint you, but I do not see any syrian connection here.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
rt.com...

Large explosions rock an ammunition depot in Russia’s Samara Region, where over 13 million shells are stored. The police have started evacuation of the nearby communities.

Multiple artillery shells keep exploding at an ammunition depot near the city of Chapaevsk, a local police spokesman told RIA.

I don't believe in coincidences anymore. Not really sure I ever did and then comes this. At the worst time it could have happened.

I really can't help but wonder who did this, and why. I have suspicions though.

What do we think hive mind? Accident or something else?

Um..what coincidence? Would help if you would elaborate. While I don't believe in coincidences, I do believe in accidents.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

Have you ever been in the armed forces?
OSHA aint got crap to do with The Military and Military aint got crap to do with OSHA.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluesman1955
reply to post by NavyDoc

Have you ever been in the armed forces?
OSHA aint got crap to do with The Military and Military aint got crap to do with OSHA.

Actually, a little research goes a long way on some topics.

In the fall of 2003, the Army approached OSHA with a desire to use a proactive approach to aggressively improve Army civilian workforce safety and health at their installations. The Army recognized that OSHA had valuable expertise in workplace safety and health, and could offer useful tools, such as the Voluntary Protection Programs (VPP), to help achieve that goal.

This partnership formalizes the partners’ commitment to improving civilian workforce safety and health and reducing injuries and illnesses. This Agreement supports the goals of the President’s Safety, Health, and Return-to-Employment (SHARE) Initiative.
Source

It would seem that OSHA is not only involved with standards and procedures in the U.S. Military, they're officially partners on the topic.

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazyewok
Fact is we [the UK] wont be able to win a all out war with Russia even if its confined to just syria!
We dont have the man power or the projection force!

I can see SOME in the USA goverment wanting a war. To distract problems at home and to fuel there military industrial complex. but luckly cooler heads are prevailing at the moment.....

Yeah, I think that enough cool heads are prevailing and our skepticism of EverWar I is growing with each passing month. If however, the UK was pushed into an all out war with Russia, I would camp out all night at my US recruiting office to be the first in line to enlist and fight. It would not be just me either. But I think I would enter the UDT/Seal Program.

edit on 19-6-2013 by TheEthicalSkeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
But these Russian/Soviet ammo storage facility disasters occur from time to time. Fact is there was a dramatically larger one during the Cold War which effectively neutralized one third of their warfighting reserve for a significant period of time.

Soviet Naval Disaster of the Day - Severomorsk is Nearly Obliterated, 17 May 1984

posted on Jun, 20 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Sounds like Ukrainian mischief. And, a war move from someone somewhere. Nobody explodes a big pile o'weapons without intending to get punted by Putin later.

Russia doesn't screw up on Russia with so much. If it was a Russian who started it, he had better hope he was a casualty in the explosion, because who was there that the explosives didn't get, the Russian generals will rip apart later.

I wonder who the native US believe that the US would do something like that so close to a meeting. Tsk.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join