It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Names We Do Not Speak: The FEMALE Illuminati!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Originally posted by polarwarrior

" The smartest, most passionate, most beautiful women I've met have been Satanists. I don't mean "beautiful on the insidewhere it really counts;" I mean gorgeous, vibrant, curvy women. Most non-Satanic men find Satanic women intimidating - too intelligent or too pretty, or worse yet, both at the same time. It takes a special woman to be a Satanist. Only the most truly liberated are summoned to Satan's legions. Up until quite recently, the ratio of Satanic men to women had been about 10 to 1, but that seems to be shifting. More and more young women are going through the process of exploring feminism and Wicca, seeking feminine pride, identity and power, and discovering only impotence, limitations and puritanical self-righteousness.

So liberated women are satanists? Especially if they are intelligent? And now with feminism there are way more satanist women?

I see where there is going.... God wants women to bake cookies, do the housework and service their husbands.

Typical christian excrement

I guess you didn't bother to read the source of that quote? Not surprised, really. You got your jab in anyways, right?

Looks like you got your jab in too. So that's pretty hypocritical huh?

At least my "jab" was about the thread content and not another member.

It actually wasn't. But you got your stars!

If anything I think you've done the ATS community a great service by demonstrating just how seriously the forums motto is taken around here.

The OP is about women in the "Illuminati" or to a broader extent, their role in secret societies, occult practice, etc. It actually has nothing to do with the Christian stance on the role of women in the family.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
EDIT
To CIAGypsy

Are you really going to try and deny the tragedies that have emerged as a result of the Rothschild model of central banking which they continue to dominate to this day?

The money they rightfully earned and deserve because their ancestors made a lot of it and they live off the interest. Not in every case as I am sure the family has very high standards of their brood. Some are scientists, engineers, artists, and many of them make donations at charity events as well as in private.

The issue people take issue with is the method which has allowed them to maintain their dominant position. They have a tap on all possible sides of the coin so it does not matter how it lands. An effective strategy and yet it has a propensity to set the interests of the people below that of the Rothschild. This inevitably leads to a conflict between the freedom of the many and dominance of a few.
edit on 24-6-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

This thread is not about Rothschild banking....but yes, I categorically deny everything you've tried to claim in your ridiculous statement. If you want to debate me again on this topic, I suggest you start your own thread instead of highjacking the OP's thread.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

The OP is about women in the "Illuminati" or to a broader extent, their role in secret societies, occult practice, etc.

Yes, this is what my thread is about. It has veered in quite a few directions. I would love for us to stay on topic with this.

While I was trying to go back into the last posts, I would like to reiterate my stance on this subject, so that others may join in if they choose too.

The role of women have been downplayed for centuries, and while women are seen in an extremely gentle and maternal light, there are those (many at that) that have played huge roles behind the scenes. For every one man that we see there is a women not to far away, whether from their upbringing (which might I add many people today use their upbringing up in court as an excuse for certain crimes), to wives, sister, etc,.

The strength of woman has a certain stigma that through almost all outlets, societies, cultures and religions, they seem to have a very small role to play, or they play the role of "evil".

What I am trying to unearth is how and why this would be happening, how far back does it go, and where the difference between men and women originated, and when will the truth be told.

It doesnt matter what name you want to give to those that control, but ignoring women in it, is irresponsible. My next few posts will bring this to the light. I had really hoped that more than a few would understand my stance, so that I could have presented this earlier.

This isnt to say that women are evil, not in the least, what this does and I hope will show is that women, and how things work is so hidden in a "weaken" state that we ignore many, many things and in an automatic sense to discount women.

But also that women and what they are capable of are hidden in stereotypes, selfishness, vanity, and this pulls them away from why man chose to keep women out in the first place.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

EDIT
To CIAGypsy

Are you really going to try and deny the tragedies that have emerged as a result of the Rothschild model of central banking which they continue to dominate to this day?

The money they rightfully earned and deserve because their ancestors made a lot of it and they live off the interest. Not in every case as I am sure the family has very high standards of their brood. Some are scientists, engineers, artists, and many of them make donations at charity events as well as in private.

The issue people take issue with is the method which has allowed them to maintain their dominant position. They have a tap on all possible sides of the coin so it does not matter how it lands. An effective strategy and yet it has a propensity to set the interests of the people below that of the Rothschild. This inevitably leads to a conflict between the freedom of the many and dominance of a few.
edit on 24-6-2013 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

This thread is not about Rothschild banking....but yes, I categorically deny everything you've tried to claim in your ridiculous statement. If you want to debate me again on this topic, I suggest you start your own thread instead of highjacking the OP's thread.

Oh I forgot that the Rothschild line can only squeeze out boys . . . . . you are coming across extremely defensive and rather antagonistic. It wasn't I that said the poor urchins were just jealous of the rich people. You must be extremely self centered to think I am constantly 'hijacking' the OP's thread to debate you on the pure stream of high vibration consciousness inspiring the family Rothschild.

Baroness Pannonica de Koenigswarter
www.guardian.co.uk...

The moment she first heard Thelonious Monk play the piano, Baroness Pannonica de Koenigswarter walked out on her own life, including five children, and devoted herself to the American jazz genius. The Rothschild family disowned her, but now her great niece, Hannah Rothschild, tells her extraordinary story

In 1948, however, something happened. On her way to the airport after a visit to New York, Nica stopped to visit a friend, the jazz pianist Teddy Wilson, who played her a recording of "Round Midnight" by a then unknown jazz pianist, Thelonious Monk. Unable to believe her ears, she listened to it 20 times in a row and was bewitched. Having missed her plane, she never went home again.

Abandoning her husband and five children, she moved into a suite at the Stanhope hotel and set about trying to meet the man who had made this extraordinary record.

She sounds like a wonderful women.

Hannah a fellow Rothschild just so happens to have worked for the BBC an organization which has many detractors citing its unambiguous political brown nosing.

Hannah returned to London where she finally landed a job at the BBC .

People of good character and deserved wealth propagating their own legacy through public media.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The female illuminati originated from the original sin committed by Eve the mother of humanity

en.wikipedia.org...

Temptation, fall, and expulsion from the garden

Adam, Eve, and the (female) serpent at the entrance to Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, France. The portrayal of the image of the serpent as a mirror of Eve was common in earlier iconography as a result of the identification of women as the source of human original sin
The serpent tells the woman that she will not die if she eats the fruit of the tree: "For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."[11] So the woman eats, and gives to the man who also eats. "And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons."[11] The man and woman hide themselves from God, the man blaming the woman for giving him the fruit, and the woman blaming the serpent. God curses the serpent, "upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life;"[11] the woman he punishes with childbirth (and the pain therein), and with subordination to man: "and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee;"[11] and Adam[12] he punishes with a life of toil: "In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground."[11] The man names his wife Eve,[13] "because she was the mother of all living."[11]

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

That story has many meanings as you delve into the esoteric concepts of it.

Eve as the first woman represents the female pole of mankind while also representing 'form' in the material sense as well as a more abstract sense. Adam as the first male is representative of 'spirit' as Eve was brought forth from his rib it reinforces the 'Allegory of the Cave' example of 'spirit' descending into matter.

This is why the Bible later states that the material world is corrupt and rebels against heaven.

The apple was not a fruit but it was 'illumination' as it was the imparting of a system of knowledge which when developed would lead the 'form' away from its initial state as 'spirit' and to believe itself to have come first.

See my previous posts for info about the apple as representative as the 'wisdom of the ages' by imparting the geometric scale for which to measure the procession of the Sun and phi which is a centerpiece of the manifestation of matter both living and not.

The Bible is written in the symbolic language of the mystery schools and often is referring to astrological alignments as a sort of cosmic timepiece.

If you extrapolate further you realize that what truly cause the 'original sin' was Adam eating of the fruit as it signifies the corruption of the 'spirit' through knowledge which is deeper than material awareness.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

The OP is about women in the "Illuminati" or to a broader extent, their role in secret societies, occult practice, etc.

Yes, but it was incredibly sexist to say that smart, liberated women are satanists.

It actually has nothing to do with the Christian stance on the role of women in the family.

Satan is from the abrahamic religions, of which the most predominant on ATS and in America is christianity. I could edit my original statement to include islam and judaism.

Satan IS indeed related to christianity, if you can't see that then I think you need to read the bible again.

Also christians have had an appalling past when it comes to womens lib, and the sexist statements in the OP have been espoused by christians for centuries. Sexism is built into the religion, and liberated women have been called satanists long before the internet ever existed. The part I originally quoted is so typical of that type of christian sexism, or what I would call... excrement.

edit on 26/6/13 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I keep seeing posts made with Rothschild or Satan in it. What do these characters have to do with the female illuminati?

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
I keep seeing posts made with Rothschild or Satan in it. What do these characters have to do with the female illuminati?

The Rothschild is fairly easy to recognize when you look at the symbolism they have adopted since their 'ascent' into the power structure.

The hexagram on the shield and more interesting is the 5 arrows clutched in a fist pointing downwards (aka inverted 5 pointed star). Rothschild defenders would say it is merely a quote from man. That man just so happens to be a high priest of Apollo (Sun god, illumination, yada yada).

The Medici family also bore a hexagram on their coat of arms whilst ushering in the 'return of the light' (Renaissance FYI) after having the Hermetic texts translated into their language. They were also incredibly evil Popes and wrought the downfall of Florence through their conspiracies, greed, and lust for power.

The Prince by Machiavelli was written about them after Machiavelli tried to lead an army against the Medici Popes who were returning to enslave, e'hem reestablish themselves as Patre's de Florencia.

Satanism is a cheap rip off of the old mystery schools directed at imparting their teachings with an anti-Christian cocky attitude.

You can learn more about the teachings and how they are interpreted by former priest from the Church of Satan.

He goes into a somewhat detailed but brief explanation of the meaning of the symbolism and its uses along with a bit of numerology and geomantic ideology which are used in application of the work.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
What I am trying to unearth is how and why this would be happening, how far back does it go, and where the difference between men and women originated, and when will the truth be told.

I am working on a large personal project at the moment and in course of that I am going through books that I have read, underlining key sections etc. (It is amazing what you miss, and forget, when simply reading for pleasure.)

Anyhoo...I am currently re-reading and taking notes from 'After the Ice' by Steven Mithen

20,000 B.C., the peak of the last ice age—the atmosphere is heavy with dust, deserts, and glaciers span vast regions, and people, if they survive at all, exist in small, mobile groups, facing the threat of extinction.

But these people live on the brink of seismic change—10,000 years of climate shifts culminating in abrupt global warming that will usher in a fundamentally changed human world. After the Ice is the story of this momentous period—one in which a seemingly minor alteration in temperature could presage anything from the spread of lush woodland to the coming of apocalyptic floods—and one in which we find the origins of civilization itself.

Drawing on the latest research in archaeology, human genetics, and environmental science, After the Ice takes the reader on a sweeping tour of 15,000 years of human history. Steven Mithen brings this world to life through the eyes of an imaginary modern traveler—John Lubbock, namesake of the great Victorian polymath and author of Prehistoric Times. With Lubbock, readers visit and observe communities and landscapes, experiencing prehistoric life—from aboriginal hunting parties in Tasmania, to the corralling of wild sheep in the central Sahara, to the efforts of the Guila Naquitz people in Oaxaca to combat drought with agricultural innovations.

Part history, part science, part time travel, After the Ice offers an evocative and uniquely compelling portrayal of diverse cultures, lives, and landscapes that laid the foundations of the modern world.

www.hup.harvard.edu...

It is an incredibly informative book, and as I have just re-read 'Europe Between the Oceans' By Barry Cunliffe...

In this magnificent book, distinguished archaeologist Barry Cunliffe reframes our entire conception of early European history, from prehistory through the ancient world to the medieval Viking period. Cunliffe views Europe not in terms of states and shifting political land boundaries but as a geographical niche particularly favored in facing many seas. These seas, and Europe’s great transpeninsular rivers, ensured a rich diversity of natural resources while also encouraging the dynamic interaction of peoples across networks of communication and exchange. The development of these early Europeans is rooted in complex interplays, shifting balances, and geographic and demographic fluidity.

yalepress.yale.edu...

...it is raising my awareness of the various factors that led to the adoption of sedentary lifestyles and how that carried through into urbanity, an understanding, which in the context of my project, is essential. My project, like this thread, is all about the ladies, different though. As I was reading last night I came across something that I have been looking for but hadn't expected to find quite where I did (in terms of time and place)...

"...what kind of ritual activities took place at Gobekli, we are unlikely to discover. The images may have been clan totems or depictions of Neolithic gods - but there had been no 'Mother Goddess' at Gobekli. All of the animals are male and there is a limestone carving from the site of a human figure with an erect penis. Indeed, rather than notions of wholesome fertility and reproduction, the emerging religious theme from both Jerf el Ahmar and Gobekli are about fear and danger of the wild." (p66-67)

I am sure that I do not need to go into any detail about Gobekli here, there are numerous threads on ATS with regard to the site. What the author further supposes, given findings at Jerf el Ahmar of what appear to be proto-pictograms, an attempt to convey message and meaning symbolically in a systemised fashion, that there is a relationship between that, and the style of expression at Gobekli. That is quite thunderous stuff right there and certainly sent bells clanging in my head. The pictograms from Jerf el Ahmar are small and portable but seem to reflect the same meaning as those at Gobekli. They remind me of talismans, or protective amulets. If Mithen, and the archaeological world in general, are correct in their interpretation of Gobekli and Jerf el Arhman, then what they indicate are the first attempts to control nature. That is pivotal to the questions that you and I are asking in our own ways. The way in which animals were domesticated too holds clues.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   

The concept of the first couple exists in all cultures as a creation myth it varies according to environment. The biblical version only has precedence because it made the editorial cut, and has been dogmatically circulated since. Illumination, by necessity of meaning, would imply an understanding of it's cultural limitations and application, and therefore dismissal, which indeed, is increasingly the case. So we could surmise, that the female Illuminati would more likely aim to reject such notions of the totality of Eve's responsibility for the fall and seek to redress the balance. And further, we can see for ourselves, where science has risen to the fore, that not just women, but men have, eventually, learnt the error of such beliefs.

For example, according to the Biblical tradition, the suffering of women in childbirth was perceived as being punishment for Eve's trangressions. We no know this to not be the case, childbirth is painful due to our rapid evolution to bipedalism, our reproductive organs not (yet?) having caught up. Even so, for century after century, and in the early modern era, it is documented in Christian texts that women should not be aided in childbirth in anyway that eleviates the pain. They are meant to suffer and the God should not be denied their screams. In the famous tract against Witchcraft, the Malleus Maleficarum, Sprenger goes as far as to say, the Mid-wives are the greatest of all threats to the Church. With the advent of anesthesia in the 19th century, the very notion that these medicines could be used to aid women in childbirth was deemed heretical, and it was only when, during the birth of her eighth child that Queen Victoria was administered with such a drug, and subsequently praised it's benefits, that doctors, and women began to ignore the Church and take the help that was available to them. And I, would like to express my great thanks to Queen Victoria for her pioneerism in that respect

So...female Illuminism is the antithesis of the popularly perceived notions propounded through Genesis. Eve was not responsible for the 'fall'. That is just a story, one that has been used to manufacture the consent of both men and women, in doing great harm to the planet, ourselves, and our co-inhabitants.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

Nice argument there in Defence of Eve. I think if she gets a retrial in the great court of Heaven you will have to be her defence attorney.
edit on 26-6-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

That story has many meanings as you delve into the esoteric concepts of it.

The first sensible comment you've made the entire thread....

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Rothschild has absolutely NOTHING to do with the alleged female "Illuminati" (no matter how badly other posters would wish otherwise).

I believe Satan was brought into this thread because some people argue that members (including women) of the alleged "Illuminati" are Satanists.

Again, considering the only *real* Illuminati to ever exist was a Bavarian secret society in the 1700's who were most assuredly NOT Satanists, this is also suspect information.
edit on 26-6-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

The Rothschild is fairly easy to recognize when you look at the symbolism they have adopted since their 'ascent' into the power structure.

The hexagram on the shield and more interesting is the 5 arrows clutched in a fist pointing downwards (aka inverted 5 pointed star). Rothschild defenders would say it is merely a quote from man. That man just so happens to be a high priest of Apollo (Sun god, illumination, yada yada).

The Medici family also bore a hexagram on their coat of arms whilst ushering in the 'return of the light' (Renaissance FYI) after having the Hermetic texts translated into their language. They were also incredibly evil Popes and wrought the downfall of Florence through their conspiracies, greed, and lust for power.

The Prince by Machiavelli was written about them after Machiavelli tried to lead an army against the Medici Popes who were returning to enslave, e'hem reestablish themselves as Patre's de Florencia.

Again, more misinformation garbage about Rothschild..... You seem to have quite a chip on your shoulder about them. And since you are trying REALLY HARD to make your war against the Rothschilds relevant to this thread, then I will be sure to lay out for you (yet again!) a nice, long, FACTUAL response so you don't lead others astray. Expect my response later today....

Cheers, mon ami....

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I'm new here, but it's incredible the topics that get discussed here. Some great information on this thread specifically, a lot of which I haven't even thought of before. I really would like to help contribute to this community and share this growing article I recently wrote about the Illuminati. I would love to hear any feedback from this community, as I'm constantly updating this article as I learn new things. For anyone that's interested it's titled "Top 10 Things You Shouldn't Know About the Illuminati" and you can find it here: www.wisdom-square.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

You also seem to be derailing as far as the information in the OP. You have said on numerous occasions that you believe almost everything that I presented was and is false.

If that is the case, then I do not understand what it is your stance, all I do know is what you do not believe.

The thread title is "female illuminati" and both meanings, as well as other sources from rituals, to biblical quotes and info, including satanism.

I dont understand other than you disagree that you are bringing forth to the thread, and also debating other members thoughts.

Since you have made that clear, there is no reason to list a long post about the illuminati. According to you if the Rothchilds/Illuminati/Masons are in actual existence, there will be no women involvement any way, Now everything you disagree with is actually the theme of the thread.

Just a heads up from here on in all off topic threads will be alerted.

Peace, NRE.
edit on 26-6-2013 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Nice argument there in Defence of Eve. I think if she gets a retrial in the great court of Heaven you will have to be her defence attorney.

Thank you, but I think the point I was making went clean over the top of your head. If, as the Abrahamic religions would have us believe, 'God' is all seeing, all powerful, etc, etc, then he is well aware of the way in which Eve has been maligned. No retrial necessary, or trial for that matter, Eve's conscience was clear, and that God, who can see into the hearts and minds of men (and women) knows that. Those that require a defense, are those that twisted the metaphor to their own ends.

Try this alternative version of Adam and Eve, it is dated somewhat later, but it is still based on a verbal tradition that is much older. It probably shared the same source as the Genesis version, given it's similarity, but then evolved, or developed, as a story, seperately.

www.sacred-texts.com...

The differences, beside overall structure and environmental adaptation, are few, but incredibly telling...

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by WisdomSquare

Welcome to ATS, of course anything you would like to add is welcome. See you on the boards
I checked out your link, you will be a good asset here.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jun, 26 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I read that sacred texts link years ago, and still love it.

If we were to think that god would have foreseen Eve's actions, and did nothing, well we can all agree that was just wrong, that it was a set up.

But if we were to look in another direction as god was meant to be god's (as the story goes, "why didnt the dog bark"? because the "owner was robbing the house") then there is more room for interpretation, as well as a good god and a bad which I think scares the hell (no pun intended) out of people.

Peace, NRE.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join