It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WHat happened to Glen Beck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   

beforeitsnews.com

Glen Beck mentioned to have a story that would bring down the government. Now it is 5 days later and nothing happened.
I do not mind that nothing happened and some will say that a lot has happened but he has been very quit.
Yes he is doing is immigration bill and all of that but that would not divide the nation i guess.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Looks like Glen Beck struck out again.
He has good stories but i guess that you will need to have MSM taking the story and run with it. under the current administration that will never happen.
Strange things are happening these days. US carrier ship nearby Ireland for a potential assassination attempt. Like a carrier ship will prevent a crazy person with a gun.

beforeitsnews.com

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Guess you never read about how that video was a hoax. Someone took a 5 min clip and produced the video the article references.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It's a legitimate question and all... but why not just ask it instead of posting a link to some other guy asking it on beforeitsnews who can't spell?

edit on 17-6-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cayote

beforeitsnews.com

Glen Beck mentioned to have a story that would bring down the government. Now it is 5 days later and nothing happened.
I do not mind that nothing happened and some will say that a lot has happened but he has been very quit.
Yes he is doing is immigration bill and all of that but that would not divide the nation i guess.

I really don't like Beck, but I'm fairly certain this was a hoax started by a leftist group called right wing watch...Beck never had a 24 hour bombshell.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   
My guess? Late stage Syphilis.

Beck is irrelevant anymore. Hell, even FOX News didn't want anything to do with him anymore. And they LOVE anyone that hates the left.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
My guess? Late stage Syphilis.

Having watched one or two of his sensationalist videos, while LMAO'ing, I must concur!

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cayote

Looks like Glen Beck struck out again.
He has good stories but i guess that you will need to have MSM taking the story and run with it. under the current administration that will never happen.
Strange things are happening these days. US carrier ship nearby Ireland for a potential assassination attempt. Like a carrier ship will prevent a crazy person with a gun.

beforeitsnews.com

Actually the carrier is used as an escape route so an helicopter could fly him there and then a jet would fly him back to the United States.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Glenn Beck is without a doubt a sensationalist. He has a used car salesmans way of building his crap up to sound like the very thing you absolutely must have.

But at the same time, I don't see ANYONE out there, in media land looking out for America like he is. Not "Republican" America, not "Democrat" America, just us Americans. Yeah, he is conservative, yeah he is anti Obama, but he will slam a Republican to the freaking dirt in a second when they prove to be a scum bag.

Yes, he is making money, he be selling gold, he also spends a ton to get the word out about things that are doing this country real harm. He is putting his neck out there doing what he believes is right. Are you putting that level of commitment into your beliefs? Are your beliefs more correct than his? If so, then step up to the plate. DO SOMETHING!

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Glen Beck...

He's a character.

conservative talk show host Glenn Beck rose to nationally syndicated television and radio host with his knack for creating controversy. Beck's radio program reached No. 1 following his coverage of the controversy of the Presidential election of 2000. FOX lured Beck from CNN and he continued to embrace the rising tide of the Tea Party movement.

Television and radio talk show host. Born February 10, 1964, in Mount Vernon, Washington. A leading voice among the political right, Glenn Beck has created one of the more controversial and lucrative media brands in the talk show business, outflanked only in ratings and dollars by Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh. Beck's folksy, passionate style has landed his syndicated radio program on 400 stations across the country, while his topical FOX-News television program Glenn Beck, which debuted in January 2009, draws a regular crowd of approximately 2.4 million viewers.

Beck was one of three children born to Bill and Mary Beck. In Beck's hometown of Mount Vernon, a largely farm community, Glenn showed an interest in radio at an early age. His curiousity was sparked on his eighth birthday, when his mother gave him a collection of shows that had been produced during the Depression.

Beck loved going into his bedroom and imitating the voices he heard on the radio, recording and playing them back to himself on a small hand-held recorder. At the age of 13, Beck landed his first radio job when one of the local AM stations put on a contest for a guest DJ. The well-rehearsed Beck easily won the gig.

Two years later, Beck heard about, and applied for, a DJ job at a new Seattle FM station. Having been hired without ever meeting with his new bosses face-to-face, management was a bit taken aback by their new employee's youth. Still, they loved his polished audition tape and stuck to their decision. For the next few years, Beck took a bus to Seattle after school each Friday, and worked at the studios throughout the weekend.
But while his working life seemed to be taking off, back home his personal life was in turmoil. At 13, Beck's parents divorced, due in part to Mary's battles with depression and alcohol. Despite this fact, Beck's mother gained custody of him. Then, at the age of 41, she died unexpectedly. Beck has long referred to the loss as a suicide, but his mother's death has always been shrouded in a bit of mystery.

What is known is that in May 1979, Mary ventured into the waters of Puget Sound in a small boat with a friend—supposedly to go fishing. On May 15, she was discovered floating in the water. A day later, her friend's body was found as well. The boat they were in was soon discovered, too, beached on a local island along with a small dog, some personal items and an empty bottle of liquor.

Mary Beck's death forced Glenn to move back in with his father in Bellingham, Washington, where he finished high school. Upon graduation, however, instead of following his friends to college, Beck went to work to fulfill his dream of one day landing a big radio job in New York City.
Over the next decade, Beck zigzagged across the country, cutting his teeth as a radio personality in cities such as Seattle, Louisville, Washington D.C., Phoenix and Houston. Success came early. By the age of 21, Beck was commanding a salary of $70,000.

to continue your education visit...
www.biography.com...

He is quite the person but I wouldn't trust much of his information.
edit on 17-6-2013 by shockedamerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think he succeeded. He got everyone who cared all excited...and what did they do? They WATCHED and waited for it. Success! Its called PROMO. It sells ad space on a nutsy show.

The sad thing here is someone will make a thread about something like this and get all caught up in it. End of the world, NK's missles in the upright position now, troops amassing at some border, the lid's ready to blow...wait! In 24 hrs Glen Beck is gonna blow the lid off....

Again...success. Promo. And the sheeple who don't see it as such...go over the cliffs like lemmings to the sea....

new topics

top topics

join