It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

hive influence-hypothetically speaking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Is it possible there is a queen ENERGY or queens of the hive/hives? Don't feel a king for some reason.

Not disrespecting in any way CREATOR Creations related direct, feels like there is though...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:18 AM
link   
hive does not have to be on EA*RTH...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I thought I had caught don Juan in a serious contradiction.
He had told me that the inorganic beings were not interested at all in women.
Now he was asserting the opposite.
"No. I'm not asserting the opposite," he remarked when I confronted him.
"I've said to you that the inorganic beings don't pursue females; they only go after males.
But I've also said to you that the inorganic beings are female, and that the entire universe is female to a large degree.
So draw your own conclusions."

this is from 'the art of dreaming', by carlos castenada.
the basic premise here is that the 'inorganic beings' are a type of awareness that co-exists with humanity.
they are able to overlap their minds with ours, directing and even manufacturing our thoughts.
they do this because they feed off of the energy of our awareness and emotions and by supplying us with their thoughts, they keep us dumbed down, fearfull, frustrated... keeping them well fed.

i've caught them doing it!

if your intrested, there is a pdf online with all of his books (copyright has probably run out) in one download link

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Perhaps the inorganic beings are more inter dimensional in nature as best 1 can describe in this awareness level ... And so they may sense or feel the human males inter dimensional side.. in reference to your OP. @ times the Pleiades ENERGY or 7 Sisters******* seems can relate to a female presence at times.. Thank you for adding your input to the OP. Also consider Lilith and how she was said to allow for her offspring to flourish with interactions between A&E offspring..

1 practices astral travel oob experiencing remote viewing and at times its a combination of them combined with a bit of paranormal intel. And so when 1 goes into these modes it seems there is a QUEEN or Queens presence in different areas around here not sure but queen because like Anna on V they can mass type bliss or communicate over vast distances and so no physical presence amongst vastness except for prime undisclosed locations.. or hive. not trying to get to deep as to keep RESPECT boundaries for offspring and MOTHER.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
You know, six years ago I would have thought this would be a crock but now upon examining things since then....I think there is a possibility that there could be things at play that we are being conditioned to ignore. It actually fits into perceptions of people throughout history. There are just too many possibilities to consider though.

I am starting to question whether reality is far different than science and conditioning is leading us to believe.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
You know, six years ago I would have thought this would be a crock but now upon examining things since then....I think there is a possibility that there could be things at play that we are being conditioned to ignore. It actually fits into perceptions of people throughout history. There are just too many possibilities to consider though.

I am starting to question whether reality is far different than science and conditioning is leading us to believe.

Conditioned to ignore, interesting. Are you saying then that science is or can be a conditioning tool leading some to ATTACH to scientific 3d data only ignoring metaphysical as they overlook Objective data sitting above or below the? I think I understand rickymouse, perhaps why science seems to change its approaches over time like flat planet circle planet center of universe to part of SOL system to we are alone to not anymore
That would be a wild condition method to keep many distracted.. and could actually work. And by doing so many are separated from who what they REALLY are due to LACK of exposure/data truth and @ same time allows more metaphysical ENERGIES Over ALL EYE..

rickymouse, thanks for your contribution to the thread different POV

NAMASTE*******
edit on 6/17/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

You seem to have captured what I am saying somewhat. Science is conditioning us to think a certain way and to look at things the way they want us to look at them. It keeps the ones at the top of their organizations in their spot. I see that people look at things with the same eyes, ignoring what is not within the defined boundaries that have defined evidence to back them.

Evidence can be used many ways, it isn't intellectual property of the creator of the scientific society that designed it's application. It can be applied to many scenarios. This evidence and even scientific techniques and expectations are defined within parameters. Get outside the box and whatever you find will not be allowed to be made real if it interferes with consensus of the time. This makes it so only those who have training that limits their ability can create something that will be accepted. This also slows evolution of science to a point that it will take a thousand years to accomplish what should be accomplished in fifty years.

To me, science is a religion, one that is severely flawed because of their members pride and prestige.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I see that people look at things with the same eyes, ignoring what is not within the defined boundaries that have defined evidence to back them.

Yes this is a major issue because basically if data not Accepted then out the window or in vault data goes. Data that could be important for overall species advancement, especially IF the Connections to here felt that GUIDE and OVERSEE are not only physical but metaphysical as well.
To 1 it would be wise then to strengthen these fields of study to further advance a species as well as science but as influences on science continue to ignore those regions of neglect the end result is... THE EA*RTH IS MAGMA FULL
never mind the honeycomb theory because then this may provide spaces for other EA*RTH native beings.. and techs.

Get outside the box and whatever you find will not be allowed to be made real if it interferes with consensus of the time. This makes it so only those who have training that limits their ability can create something that will be accepted. This also slows evolution of science to a point that it will take a thousand years to accomplish what should be accomplished in fifty years.

Kind of makes 1 thankful for the Conspiracy Theorist collectives and consciousness that find balance enough to think alternatively on topics potentially science related but less of physical nature and so tend to be denied and further ignored in mainstream scientific influenced fields of study.

To me, science is a religion, one that is severely flawed because of their members pride and prestige.

Yes EA*RTH understood EGO/bravado tool of deception has worked wonders unfortunately on many intelligent /bright minds and consciousness in the science field but 1 remains optimistic that that which runs deep subconsciously in the scientist psyche to EXPLORE the UNKNOWN WILL drive the species ahead eventually..

edit on 6/17/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Have you been playing too much StarCraft II?

...spawn more Overlords...
edit on 17-6-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

The authors, or others, steer us through collective consciousness. Science says that we lost that ability as we evolved but they are not telling us the truth. They do not want us to know we have it. This collective consciousness can span time and space in an instant. I feel that some have more of this communication ability than others.

There is also collective consciousness between humans and also between humans and nature. This I am positive about. I can ask a question and get an answer that is way over my head. I spend days researching it only to find it is right. I don't know what this reality really is or who or what I am contacting but they are very intelligent. Funny thing is that I am getting better at finding verification and understanding this stuff, almost as if they are steering me to find the answers.

Who are the authors or others? I don't know. It could be super intelligent humans or it could be some unknown beings. I asked for names one time...I researched the name...found that the guy was working in that field of science for CERN. Makes me think that the communication may be totally earth based because of this...but not necessarily. I tried to find out why this information was suppressed, I found that it would negatively effect the economy...makes sense. Inexpensive energy created on site with hardly no maintenance would definitely hurt the economies. This process could also weaken the earths magnetic field if everyone was using it. Kind of dangerous. Maybe someone is doing too much of this now, maybe that is why our magnetic field is weak.

So where does this knowledge come from. Were the angel real beings, beings that interact with our minds?

I don't really know but I feel that there is much more going on than what we are being led to believe.

Make a good movie wouldn't it

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

abeverage never played the game. Its based on senses/feelings/ astral observations RVing of a powerful female presence with powerful telepathic abilities. 1 could be wrong in my detections but feels strong in command position... Some females are.

Thanks for your input into the thread

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Divine Mother's energy! Equality, that is a certain understanding, universal on all levels above this where telepathy is how communication takes place, the universal understanding, being plugged in.

Aspects of pleaides, Alcyone...

However, there is a beehive that is different, not thinking oneself, almost like fascist systems that mean well, and they're the ones I normally call beehive, where a counsel makes decisions and people don't question what they want to do and what they believe in, some collectives. Thats different.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
. Its based on senses/feelings/ astral observations RVing of a powerful female presence with powerful telepathic abilities. 1 could be wrong in my detections but feels strong in command position... Some females are.

I hope you are correct in your detections! The male Gods have lead us down the wrong path.

I'm a devotee of the Virgin of Guadalupe. Powerful presence indeed.....

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
[color=cyan]Divine Mother's energy! Equality, that is a certain understanding, universal on all levels above this where telepathy is how communication takes place, the universal understanding, being plugged in.

Aspects of pleaides, Alcyone...

[color=cyan] Yes the energy or SOURCE of many, and it is a good feeling to acknowledge that Equality can be found /felt in these HIGHER regions chapters of EXISTENCE that many are conditioned not to consider, it provides HOPE consciously for better outcomes amongst CREATOR Creations that are ALL* Connected parts of the SOURCE.

Alcyone yes...

Originally posted by Unity_99
However, there is a beehive that is different, not thinking oneself, almost like fascist systems that mean well, and they're the ones I normally call beehive, where a counsel makes decisions and people don't question what they want to do and what they believe in, some collectives. Thats different.

[color=grey] Yes the many grey areas of the mammalian/reptilian CREATOR Creation families

1 remains optimistic will eventually find more balance as young and ancient ENERGIES continue to develop and overcome hurdles with conscious mind states perhaps considering ALL* It may seem to take a lot of energy but... Considering how many past altercations/encounters/wars that potentially took place, look @ all that energy used... That could of went to better causes.

Thanks again Unity_99 for coming thru and sharing your vibrations within the frequency of the thread op, others & 1...

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

. Its based on senses/feelings/ astral observations RVing of a powerful female presence with powerful telepathic abilities. 1 could be wrong in my detections but feels strong in command position... Some females are.

I hope you are correct in your detections! The male Gods have lead us down the wrong path.

I'm a devotee of the Virgin of Guadalupe. Powerful presence indeed.....

1 wont speak negatively of MALE FATHER type GOD figures, for it is not easy to PARENT & PROTECT civilizations. 1 just thru shared evaluations 1 senses QUEEN or Queens in Command or Sky positions and yes they are powerful as their known /unknown male counterparts.

With 1 its BALANCE overall and seems logical. olaru12 thank you for your contribution to the thread as well as sharing some LIGHT about Virgin of Guadalupe

Our Lady of Guadalupe (Spanish: Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe), also known as the Virgin of Guadalupe (Spanish: Virgen de Guadalupe) is a celebrated Roman Catholic icon of the Virgin Mary.

Traditional accounts tell how, while walking from his village to Mexico City in the early morning of December 9, 1531 (then the Feast of the Immaculate Conception in the Spanish Empire),[1] the peasant Juan Diego saw on the slopes of the Hill of Tepeyac a vision of a girl of fifteen or sixteen years of age, surrounded by light. Speaking to him in Nahuatl, the local language, she asked that a church be built at that site, in her honor; from her words, Juan Diego recognized the Lady as the Virgin Mary. Diego told his story to the Spanish Archbishop, Fray Juan de Zumárraga, who instructed him to return to Tepeyac Hill, and ask the lady for a miraculous sign to prove her identity. The first sign was the Virgin healing Juan's uncle. The Virgin told Juan Diego to gather flowers from the top of Tepeyac Hill. Although December was very late in the growing season for flowers to bloom, Juan Diego found at the usually barren hilltop Castilian roses, not native to Mexico, which the Virgin arranged in his peasant tilma cloak. When Juan Diego opened the cloak before Bishop Zumárraga on December 12, the flowers fell to the floor, and in their place was the image of the Virgin of Guadalupe, miraculously imprinted on the fabric.[2]

The icon is now displayed in the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe, one of the most visited Marian shrines.[3] The icon is Mexico’s most popular religious and cultural image, bearing the titles: the Queen of Mexico,[4] and was once proclaimed Patroness of the Philippines (but later revised) by Pope Pius XI in 1935. In 1999, Pope John Paul II proclaimed the Virgin Mary Patroness of the Americas, Empress of Latin America, and Protectress of Unborn Children[5][6][7] under this Marian title.

en.wikipedia.org...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I've nothing to add, I just wanted to pop in and say S&F OP.

I found your thread to be very interesting and thought provoking.

Blessings,
Cirque

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Thank you CirqueDeTruth
1 is happy you got some enjoyment from the read your presence is appreciated...

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I'm very very drawn to Alcyone, and feel such a good feeling as if there is something either connected to pleiades, or something that comes in through pleiades as all the stars are connected, and in my lucid meditation with a friend we sailed through the tubes connecting them and made it out this enormous light door, it was like walking up these steps out of a vast ocean, the universe was like an ocean of water.

Both Father and Mother's energies, in the most ideal, are needed, and its something that is a part of our own journey towards perfection to find the ideals, and to work tirelessly at overcoming our flaws to gain them, and realize they need to be reflected from ever higher, then higher versions. Ie. Mother, unconditional love, equality, never gives up on anyone, is patient and works to redeem and be there for those lost children who come home, forgiving, kind, and Father, freedom, protective, serve and protect the little ones, guidance, teaching, creativity.

To turn up the dial ever higher and all the attributes of LOVE and contributing to community if such a path is opened to someone, to seek this, whatever healing needs to take place first.

Hive as in positive attributes: Family, Teamwork, Heaven, Universal Understanding, Love.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

abeverage never played the game. Its based on senses/feelings/ astral observations RVing of a powerful female presence with powerful telepathic abilities. 1 could be wrong in my detections but feels strong in command position... Some females are.

What you feel is the Pendulum swinging back and the return of the Goddess in full force. I am not sure if I am afraid or happy with this. Suppose I will wait and see what happens...

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

What you feel is the Pendulum swinging back and the return of the Goddess in full force. I am not sure if I am afraid or happy with this. Suppose I will wait and see what happens...

I know right! I was raised pagan/wiccan. The destroyer goddess is a terrifying force to encounter. Sometimes - I don't think people really REALLY look at the destroyer goddess archetype. Puts the old testament god to shame. We are in for a ride - should the pendulum truly swing to the dark warrior goddess. She destroys everything in her path.

Hell hath no fury like the Woman scorned. So stop pooping in her back yard, people!

Cirque

new topics

top topics

join