It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i am a newbie =]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:29 AM
link   
hello folks, i am a newbie, just was searching for some interesting suff on internet, and found ATS.
Looks coolllText

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gocartt

Welcome aboard, gocartt. Any particular interests that led you to this website? Anything else you'd like to tell us about you?

Hope you enjoy the site as much as I do, and hope you find the info you were looking for
Let me know if there's any way I can help

Don't forget to skim the guidebook here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 17-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
WELCOME TO ATS

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Welcome aboard gocartt

ATS will certainly broaden your knowledge base and you will see the mods are brilliant at getting rid of nonsense pretty quickly.

Enjoy

edit on 17-6-2013 by expatwhite because: Speeeling was atrocious!

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gocartt

Welcome gocartt

It's great to have you with us!

Now just pull up a cyber-chair...

...and we'll go through a few things that could be helpful to know.

First of all, as ATS is a big community and there are lots of forums, you might like to check out the Forums page and see what catches your eye. It will also give you some idea on where to put a new thread if you want to start one after you have your first 20 posts. (Oh, and regarding our 20-post rule, perhaps I should just add that besides giving new members a chance to settle in, it also helps in picking up the obvious spammers before they can wreak too much havoc.)

Because there are so many threads already, it's not a bad idea to do a search here before you eventually post yours. Okay, you won't always find an exact match, but it's helpful to check. You can also use it if you just want to find threads on a certain topic.

Here's some of the threads that are worth a visit early on:

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Important stuff!)
The ATS Freshmans Forum
and...
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

If you need help with anything, feel free to send a message to any of the staff. Just mouse over the “member” tag under any staff member's avatar, then click “send message”.

Also, if you see a post that you think is a problem under the T&Cs, then mouse over the poster's "member" tag like before, but this time click “ALERT!” and perhaps write a few words about why you've alerted it. The alert goes straight to staff (with a link to the post) and we'll look into it as soon as we can.

By the way, if you get “flags” on your thread, this is actually a positive thing! So don't worry if your thread gets “flagged”. The more flags, the better!

Anyway, have a good time and see you around the forums!

~Mike

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gocartt

Do you like paranormal topics? If so, I have the place for you!

join