It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinion: A plea from an exhausted [Human] woman

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by logical7

whatever happens, happens for good(for a reason)

That's a doctrine. There's nothing automatic about it. We make do with what happens. The twin daughters of the counselor were not in good shape when I last saw them, not good at all!

maybe the counselor was infected by Fundamentalist Feminist Virus

I don't even know what that would even be.

The fact of the matter is the way economy of the US makes it impossible for middle class and lower class families to survive without at least two incomes. One income works for a while, but eventually two are necessary to catch up with bills and such.

I don't think it's a gender issue as much as that the one who wasn't working and usually had a small budget to work with, suddenly has spending money. Psychologically it appears to be more than it really is. Such things happen regardless of gender.

The counselor herself had just started practice. Before that, most of her money was going toward education. Once she was making money instead of spending money, she thought "taking a vacation from being herself" was a deserved reward.

posted on Jun, 25 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by logical7

i don't think men are "superior" but i do find extremist feminist odd. If they think that men are not better then why try to be like men? Or overtly try to prove that they can do what a man can do!

I think you may be confusing feminism with extremist feminism. They aren't the same.

see Kantzvelt's thread:An attractive form of Feminism...?,
She shows a contrast to the group called FEMEN, which does seek to identify with masculine. I did a little bit of digging to see what they were "really" about. Political tool seems to be a legitimate description.
see: this post and the posts following: Archbishop prays while topless gay activists shout curses and douse him with water

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join