It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the NSA or someone else listening to my phone call just now???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by misschareesee
Has this hapopened to anyone? I would be on my computer (like now,) and my mouse curser on the screen moved a little, -without- me doing that. Makes me envision some gov worker at their gov computer being on mine with me. Could it be?

Much like phone calls that people read as being nefarious their are multiple benign explanations for a small or brief mouse movement.

Mine has a weight in it and my keyboard tray is slightly uneven. A truck driving outside, a cat jumping off the bed, me moving my leg has previously caused the mouse to move without me doing it.

It's much more likely it's something like that before you get spammed with replies of it being rootkits and NSA hacking.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Next post ...

edit on 16-6-2013 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by NarcolepticBuddha

Originally posted by Rapha
Everyone who goes to a fringe website has a red spot on their head labeled 'Shoot Me' now. Its a fact.

Every legitimate person on ATS will be shot dead when TPTB switch their goon squards on.

Rapha, I had the most horrible premonition and sense of dread the day I registered with this website. I got this eerie feeling. I decided that whatever happens, I will stand with my brothers and sisters

I'll be first in line when the firing squads round us up (God forbid!)

edit on 16-6-2013 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

sounds like it's time you moved into a fortified bunker, well-stocked, and well-armed. maybe all those noises at night are not the wind

Jimmy X quote ... not mine.

I referenced the Spiders ! nibble - nibble ...

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by misschareesee
Has this hapopened to anyone? I would be on my computer (like now,) and my mouse curser on the screen moved a little, -without- me doing that. Makes me envision some gov worker at their gov computer being on mine with me. Could it be?

I don't know if it could be but mine did the same thing. Then a few minutes later it moved all the way across the screen and started to click on something. I immediately shut down the wifi (unsecured- yes I know) called the wifi provider and set the network up as protected with a password. Hasn't happened since so was probably just a hacker or some teen geek playing around. If it was the government I doubt the password would stop them.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I found this thread amusing because, since this Prism scandal has broke my husband has taken up the archetype of Loki in regards to phone messages and calls from unknown sources...

For example, if someone texts us from an unknown number he will text: "Sleeper cell... is that you?"

When someone calls from and unknown number he will answer with: "NSA call report center - what is your information?"

And so on and so forth. I'm too the point now where I no longer yell and punch his arm to stop that crap. Now I just give the glare...

Men...

Cirque

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

why is it amusing? it happened

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

why is it amusing? it happened

Because 99.999999% it's a segment of a dialer campaign.

I can explain how that works if you are interested but I am guessing you already have it made up in your mind it was the IlluminatedNSAMasons so their probably isn't much of a point.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

I'm just curious as to who it was
whats a dialer campaign?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

yes..

if I were you I'd take the mind set that ALL calls are tracked on a global scale .. even 'encrypted' ones...

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Nah, everybody knows the NSA doesn't call you back with automated messages.....only the FBI does that anymore!

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Opened up my iPad last night and the camera app was on, video mode.
I'm 90% sure I didn't open that app before I closed it up. I used in the morning to check ATS and that was it.
After i see the camera app was on I brought up ATS and it showed me logged out.
100% sure I didn't log out
90% sure the camera app was not open.

Plus I just finished reading This..

In 2003, during the trial of an alleged mobster John Ardito the FBI sent a signal to his cell phone while it was off that turned his mic on. Without making a call the FBI could monitor voices and sound around the cell phone. Obviously, the camera in your cell phone, laptop, computer, television and any number of devices can be turned on to watch you even when it is turned off. Since the very first cell phones came out, they contained a GPS transmitter that can track where you go via satellite, even when that cell phone is off!

edit on 16-6-2013 by Observationalist because: added quote

edit on 16-6-2013 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2013 by Observationalist because: grammar

edit on 16-6-2013 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Irritate them. Make up a sentence, encrypt it and speak that down the telephone line.

If i was you i wouldn't worry about it. Everyone who goes to a fringe website has a red spot on their head labeled 'Shoot Me' now. Its a fact.

Every legitimate person on ATS will be shot dead when TPTB switch their goon squards on.

I hope that's not the ultimate goal behind the surveillance.

There is nothing you can say in the manner of speaking that would do you any good to "outsmarting" them. They take the good stuff, and the bad stuff, and the stuff you think is nothing but there are advanced psychological meme analytics (whatever their name for it is, ATS uses them even to sort out who gets what ads), and they can colorize the words into their own private classified codeword-speak that only they understand to determine what is worth advancing on an what is worth ignoring during surveillance.

They actually have a word for describing that response that shows you're self-conscious and irritated at their presence... it's called "paranoid". Now what they say isn't necessarily true, and they aren't doctors, only paid snoops, but it's their reaction when everything on their subjects side goes silent and then the person starts saying words to someone who isn't officially on the line.

Encrypting stuff is a waste of time. If you really want to keep it a secret, write it on a piece of paper and hand-deliver it to your recipient. Even then it gets picked up; I hear they can see it now even when you move your lips. Maybe that's what that new spying center is for, watching people in 3D. Absolutely maddening, the disparity of liberty.

They listen to your calls. You might not be the star of the show but you're on their air. If you're lucky you'll have someone who has an ethic about privacy and isn't using your material for their next "fiction" novel or movie script.
edit on 17-6-2013 by Sandalphon because: quote

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
If you ever think you're being tapped as I have been. Please speak up and tell them, that only the most pathetic and non adult humans would ever work to enslave humanity. They are either hero's or zero's and need to become hero's and serve and protect humanity and their freedom and equality, and empowerment, on bended knee. To snap to it. Thats what i do. They went very loud click click click and then off went the computer, phone line, and tv for about 2 hours. But they got the message. They need that message. Could save them in the end.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sandalphon

I hope that's not the ultimate goal behind the surveillance.

You might have also seen recent occurances of colour coded hit-lists.

www.homelandsecurityus.com...

You know the old talk of color coded lists? Well, this is what they will be using. People exposing the truth about Benghazi, killing the U.S. Dollar, even those questioning Obama’s legal status and eligibility to be President are the current targets.

There is nothing you can say in the manner of speaking that would do you any good to "outsmarting" them. Encrypting stuff is a waste of time.

i have no intention of outsmarting them. i just constantly mock them in real life and dreams.
If you ever see an elitist in a dream, shout 'Judgement Day is coming' followed by laughter. They already know its true and they will all go to hell for not having faith in Jesus Christ.

You might not be the star of the show but you're on their air. If you're lucky you'll have someone who has an ethic about privacy and isn't using your material for their next "fiction" novel or movie script.

Fiction novels. lol. What if the next big event is Reality TV False Raptures where certain people get pulled away from this world in a fictional adventure without even knowing it. Its all Big Brother entertainment now.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

reply to post by opethPA

I'm just curious as to who it was
whats a dialer campaign?

At its most basic an outbound and then to a more refined level predictive dialer campaigns are a method by which a company can load up a range of numbers and then sequentially dial those numbers and treat the call based on the answer response.

If you are familiar with the old approach of war dialing it's not dissimilar from that just at a more refined level.

Since the transport is still a traditional voice call though things have a billion places they can break and sometimes weird things happen that way which often result in weird situations like you have. Additionally numbers and records change or names associated with numbers change. This can lead to someone getting a dialer call when it has nothing to do with them. It's not some nefarious approach for a company to spam you and get your business or money but rather a limitation of the information guiding the technology. Of course I try and explain that to people and they don't want to hear it. Keep in mind I am not saying that is always what happens it's just a very common occurrence.
edit on 17-6-2013 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join