It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zimmerman Trial

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by coop039

They who?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by coop039

How do they practice talking to real cops? Shouldn't you be able to provide some kind of record of RJ having such experience and training?

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Two black talking heads are slamming the defense closing statements

Excuse me?

What reason might you have for noting the ‘color’ of the commentators? I’m at a loss to find reasoning behind this.

Unless you're implying the (excuse me) 'black' media is trying to stir up racial hatred?

Which they might be I don't know - just really suprised at that comment of yours.

peace

Edit to Add:
Ok, got my answer. I understand there's a belief the media (black?) has been stiring up the race card. Thanks!

edit on 12-7-2013 by silo13 because: see above

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
reply to post by bbracken677

I'm not the one saying he was a burglar. For all your apparent criticisms of criminals, you seem to overlook that they come in all sorts of shapes, sizes, and levels of intelligence. I like how now Trayvon is not only a scumbag criminal, but automatically a dumb one too, despite never having been caught for his transgressions.

Yea well they are trying everywhere to present Trayvons attack on Zim as some sort of righteous indignation when it looks like something else.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Two black talking heads are slamming the defense closing statements

Excuse me?

What reason might you have for noting the ‘color’ of the commentators? I’m at a loss to find reasoning behind this.
Unless you're implying the (excuse me) 'black' media is trying to stir up racial hatred?
Which they might be I don't know - just really suprised at that comment of yours.
peace

edit on 12-7-2013 by silo13 because: 2 replies

Oh I see....but your comment about one witness referring to the defense lawyer as the "ball headed guy" was sand up on her part. Right.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hatred doesn't have to be a clearly apparent emotion. It can simmer beneath the surface for years and then explode in an instant. Especially if you've not been taking your meds, or someone down at the gym has just started supplying you with steroids.

Now he's talking about the mma guy who admits that Zimmerman was 10% of the way to being able to fight competitively.
edit on 12-7-2013 by IvanAstikov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Innocent until guilty is a soundbite, not a Golden Rule. It's a term for use in a court of law, not a universally recognised truth

A court of law is what matters in this instance. I would also believe that most reasonable people would consider it the way society should operate.
edit on 7/12/2013 by roadgravel because: typo

edit on 7/12/2013 by roadgravel because: again

link   
reply to post by TKDRL

And it's not just for libel, they messed with his right to fair trial.

I agree! The media bias in this case was the worst in recent memory. I think they took their cue straight from Obama and the DOJ. The whole “if I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon” comment was the cue. There’s nothing more unprofessional than a POTUS stirring racial tensions and widening the divide in this country. If this isn't proof the MSM is in the tank then I don't know what is.

link   
It's funny how some people are flabbergasted by things that are so obvious to others.

MOTF!

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
For fear the shadow might win ROFL

link   
reply to post by silo13

The black media IS trying to stir up racial hatred. Where have you been?

link   
reply to post by Logarock

Oh I see....but your comment about one witness referring to the defense lawyer as the "ball headed guy" was sand up on her part. Right.

*Bust out laughing*

Oh do forgive me, lol. I was not aware calling someone 'bald' is (now) considered a racist slur.
I'll surely remember that the next time I want to play the racist.

That being said - my question (not accusation) for FF was a serious one. I've admittedly not read through the complete thread. I gave FF the benefit of the doubt asking what the intention of using 'color' was.

Why? Because for all I know FF has been exposing media racism and (the medias) pushing the race card throughout the thread. That's why I asked. If I though FF meant it as a racial slur I would not have even replied. It would be a waste of time to try to talk to a racist. I wouldn't have gone there. But in this case I’m curious if that indicating the media's bias - or something else - was FF’s intention.

peace
edit on 12-7-2013 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Someone needs to reshop that one though and put the real pics of Martin, I am pretty sure that particular one was some Trayvon Martin from Georgia.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by riffraff

Ahhh, that's why I asked the question.
And as I stated - this is my second day 'into' the trial. I know I'm late - sorry for that.
I figured it was something like that but I wanted to ask.

peace

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

He did NOT see how they got there, and he didn't hang around enough in the scary dark place, with the scary fighting people, for long enough to give an accurate description of what was happening. A person who sees and hears a person begging for help and says "I'm phoning the police!" is not someone whose statements I would ascribe much value to. I already know he is a coward, so believing he is a liar too, is no stretch.

I see: Coward=liar

So let's connect a few more dots, while we are at it....

Arrested person=criminal = liar (cannot trust/believe anything that person says)

witness whose testimony is counter to my beliefs = liar

evidence which does not support my position = lies

oh, and we can never forget: Guilty until proven Innocent. Right?

link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by Logarock

*Bust out laughing*

Oh do forgive me, lol. I was not aware calling someone 'bald' is a racist slur.
I'll surely remember that the next time I want to act the racist.

But there was something funny, some point. Why did it hit you as funny? The guy looked like some hard on sort.....more about the look.

link   

Hatred doesn't have to be a clearly apparent emotion. It can simmer beneath the surface for years and then explode in an instant. Especially if you've not been taking your meds, or someone down at the gym has just started supplying you with steroids.

Now he's talking about the mma guy who admits that Zimmerman was 10% of the way to being able to fight competitively.

So now GZ is off his meds and on steroids. So he went on a Roid Rage that night, if he had went on a Roid Rage he would have been beating the # out of stuff not using a gun. I had a friend that abused steroids pretty bad in his late teens and early twenties and every time he went on a Rage he would beat the lockers at the gym or his wall at home, throw stuff and he would yell at anyone and everyone around him.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by seabag

Someone needs to reshop that one though and put the real pics of Martin, I am pretty sure that particular one was some Trayvon Martin from Georgia.

That's insignificant.

It wouldn't stop the MSM from posting so why should I let it stop me?

Never let the truth get in the way of your agenda.....I learned that from the MSM!

edit on 12-7-2013 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bbracken677

If the police stuck to that principle as strongly as you state it, they'd never be able to arrest anyone unless they were dumb enough to do it in front of a cop, or a trustworthy film crew.

posted on Jul, 12 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RickKilgannon

So, you reckon it's more likely he'd not been taking his temazepam and adderall then, or had been mixing them with alcohol? It might explain how docile he sounded that night, I suppose.

new topics

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join