It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missile Shaped UFO Photographed Over The Netherlands

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Its a bird.

In 1/250 of a second, a bird travelling at 40 mph (60 feet per second) will move a distance of 3 inches.
Thats easily enough to recreate what is seen in the photo.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Good idea. Cloud could have any form.
But I think this case is an object moving at high speed. The image of it is little blur just like when you take photo of vehicles running.
edit on 15-6-2013 by Xnibiru because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Definately a UFO, I've seen one of those kinds.. As famous as we are I wouldnt be surprised if we didnt get any visitors

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

Could this object possibly be a Hyperblimp ?
From what I've read they some can be made to move very fast.

This page has images of some hyperblimps:
search.comcast.net...
(they might fit the bill)

More images at:
www.bing.com...
edit on 15-6-2013 by azureskys because: link

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneWhoKnowsTooMuch
Definately a UFO, I've seen one of those kinds.. As famous as we are I wouldnt be surprised if we didnt get any visitors

You've seen them? Then it's just a FO, not a UFO

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loveaduck

I am reading a variety of things about this sighting

Why are you calling this a sighing? Nothing was sighted nor seen on the spot, apart from this insignificant photographic irregularity. Of which there are several thousands, created every day. Why bother about the 0.01 % that has a particular shape, and is above the horizon as well? What would you call it if it were in the lower right hand corner, and was shaped lik a frog? A frog-sighting?

and those who have studied the film are saying at least it has not been tampered with. They mention the shadows cast by the sun on the underside of the object are in keeping with the clouds.

By which they suggest that anyone who tampers is stupid, and they themselves are not. If they said it at all, which woud be an unwise statement. The only valid conclusion would be, that they haven't discovered any fraud.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Its a bird.

In 1/250 of a second, a bird travelling at 40 mph (60 feet per second) will move a distance of 3 inches.
Thats easily enough to recreate what is seen in the photo.

An insect, close to the lens, will have even more angular speed. And would be blurred even without that, because it was out of focus. Morerover, it wasn't even 1/250, the EXIF shows that it was 1/125. For no apparent reason, the ISO was set to 200, and the aperture to f/22. The reasons for this are unclear, I would have made other choices. But this is wat the EXIF shows, so I guess Corinne Federer used those settings. Here's a capture from the properties of her photo:

oi44.tinypic.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by flywatch

Originally posted by Loveaduck

I am reading a variety of things about this sighting

Why are you calling this a sighing? Nothing was sighted nor seen on the spot, apart from this insignificant photographic irregularity. Of which there are several thousands, created every day. Why bother about the 0.01 % that has a particular shape, and is above the horizon as well? What would you call it if it were in the lower right hand corner, and was shaped lik a frog? A frog-sighting?

and those who have studied the film are saying at least it has not been tampered with. They mention the shadows cast by the sun on the underside of the object are in keeping with the clouds.

By which they suggest that anyone who tampers is stupid, and they themselves are not. If they said it at all, which woud be an unwise statement. The only valid conclusion would be, that they haven't discovered any fraud.

Why bother being curious about anything at all then? Similar things happen all the time.
Sightings are called sighting because they were seen by someone before they became an image on paper.
If a frog were in the lower right corner, I would probably call that a picture of a frog.

posted on Jul, 17 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by flywatch

Originally posted by TheOneWhoKnowsTooMuch

You've seen them? Then it's just a FO, not a UFO

Identify it then.

Then it will be an IFO.

Meanwhile, while it remains unidentified, guess what it is?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join