It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Journalist Received A Call Back From The UT NSA DATA REC CTR After A Phone call

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

This is pretty interesting story. Considering that Doug Hagmann just had a meeting
with a DHS insider, he claims. He claims they met in the early morning hours,
and was given notice of the meeting time and place by way of unusual message
(not phone, or internet or email) while he was traveling and staying at a hotel.

Now, Snowden comes forward and says he is responsible for the leaks,
so....Snowden being in Hong Kong rules out him being the DHS leaker.

Interesting to see where this goes.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013

Originally posted by txinfidel
reply to post by HomerinNC

Could you explain to me how we allowed the patriot act to happen? As I recall 9/11 happened and then moments later George Bush was announcing it. I have found some documents online that date back before September 2001. Homeland security was already in place, everything that has happened on a national scale were already lined up and ready to go.

Just do a google search for us roadmap and watch the documents pile up. There are literally hundreds if not thousands.

I don't recall seeing millions of Americans marching on DC. I don't recall much protest at all actually, apart from a few hundred people throwing eggs at Bush's motorcade after he was given another term.

People seem to think it's always someone else's responsibility. Well, it's not. If you sat on your behind and did nothing when that was passed then you are responsible and to blame, as it every other American that did nothing.

We acted to stop May's snoopers charter here in the UK. There were protests every weekend, there were social media campaigns and there was lobbying of MP's by citizens, even just sending an email to show our disgust! It worked, and the plan had to be backed up and halted because the public backlash was too loud.

What did Americans do to try to stop the PA? Absolutely nothing.

Patience.

When the quality of living deteriorates to the point of no return in the United States, then, and only then, will the populace begin to rise.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by elouina

Ever notice the beep-beep-beep on the line when you answer it? I have.

Maybe they'll develope a conscience when they realize how many people hate them - I'd use the d- word, but I'd probably have a suv show up in my driveway.

It's the triple clicking on the phone line when you first pick it up, or the exceptionally clear lines are the ones you have to worry about

As the old USENET joke used to be "NSA are recruiting. If you are interested in applying, just pick up the phone and ask for an application form".

new topics

<< 1   >>

join