It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biderberg Festival Heckler _Show me The Money Alex

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   
The bilderberg fringe festival when Alex Jones speaks a heckler shouts out how much money have you made ALex.

Here is what I have a problem with, Jones is on a stage with a placard that says "Love Is Resistances"
When this guy shouts out watch how they move for the Heckler, A girl that is part of the AJ tour grabs the Heckler by the shoulder and he is surrounded.

So you can ask the Bilderberg questions but at the Fringe Festival you cant ask Alex Jones a question,

The video is jumpy so if you take it to 13.14 thats where its starts.

If thats the way the deal with hecklers thats fine, but the idea of a truth movement is to ask for the truth.

I see no different in this video and all the videos where Jones has been asked to shut up by security where he shouts this is a free country I have a right to be here and speak.

Have a look for yourself' and watch as she grabs the guys jacket,, Jones is constantly saying when any security even put a finger near him "Don't touch me that's assault".

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I dont think it matters much. If he has made money its because people have put it into his pocket.

So...its their responsibility. Not his, hes just doing what he does...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
I dont think it matters much. If he has made money its because people have put it into his pocket.

So...its their responsibility. Not his, hes just doing what he does...

I quite agree' its a business to him, but at this fringe festival I saw no different than when a heckler shouted out at Bush and his men dealt with them and then Bush would say something and the crowd would cheer.

I just saw the same thing in this video that they have been complaining about for years.

And I still cannot find any names of the people that created this fringe festival
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Im not on about the money' Im on about someone asked a question and it was not answered and the crowd turned on him for asking a question at a festival that was billed as no one more important than any other and a place where you could get answers.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   

A girl that is part of the AJ tour grabs the Heckler by the shoulder and he is surrounded.
reply to post by pavmas

Can you name this "girl" so we can check who she works for?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by leostokes

A girl that is part of the AJ tour grabs the Heckler by the shoulder and he is surrounded.
reply to post by pavmas

don't know her but she was on the narrowboat with them. she is part of his crew. but when i looked at the video again a guy was with her, i will find out

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
people who do thing just for money aren't generally passionate about what they do. They'll do just enough so they can get paid. That's it. But they won't show any passion. Thats' why I think AJ is authentic, because he seems to care and is passionate about what he's doing. NO ONE would do all that just for money.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

reply to post by pavmas

Well done concentrating on this girl' I had a look and here she is in the back of a car on the we are change video at 10.10

Now see what Chris Javis says about UK column and We are change Manchester ( radio interview last about and hour but its quite good,diggerfortruth.wordpress.com...-6428

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699
people who do thing just for money aren't generally passionate about what they do. They'll do just enough so they can get paid. That's it. But they won't show any passion. Thats' why I think AJ is authentic, because he seems to care and is passionate about what he's doing. NO ONE would do all that just for money.

I think its about being popular for him, he is constantly going on about how big he is and then says its not about me, barley a day goes by that he bums himself up, now the people that host his show do the same, alex did this alex did that.

I did say in Bilderberger Con 1 thread that Jones and Icke will get more coverage than the Bilderberg the meet was supposed to be about, and if you watch the videos its all about jones and Icke with people following them around like sheep.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

reply to post by pavmas

Still not got her name but she is with "We Are Change" here she is making a video, Never saw her before this weekend.

edit on 9-6-2013 by pavmas because: Putting in Video

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

reply to post by pavmas

The Blonde is called Slinky. She used to be charlie vietch's girlfriend. She crops up in a lot of footage.

I'm pretty sure she was on a reality show called "ship wrecked" a few years ago.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

reply to post by pavmas

The Blonde is called Slinky. She used to be charlie vietch's girlfriend. She crops up in a lot of footage.

I'm pretty sure she was on a reality show called "ship wrecked" a few years ago.

Cant find anything on her, but if we watch her' she will be a guest on AJ show and within a year she will be one of the so called leaders of the free movement and they will be following her like sheep.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Im not on about the money' Im on about someone asked a question and it was not answered and the crowd turned on him for asking a question at a festival that was billed as no one more important than any other and a place where you could get answers.

I agree, its an honest question. I think every public speaker (especially politicians) should have to submit his or her financial statement to the audience before being allowed to speak into a microphone.

How transparent.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Her name is Silkie Carlo. She appeared on Channel 4s Shipwrecked in 2009.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Who cares if he does it to make money whats the difference?

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion

From the sounds of the clip the guy ranting at Alex is drunk. Probably been on cheap cider all day and fancied getting some attention.

posted on Jun, 9 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
That's the game and those are the rules.

It cost money for him to do what he does. His style his tactics has a certain appeal, as does Icke, Limbaugh, Stewart/ Colbert, O'Riely, Blitzer, Morgan, etc...who all need funding to be able to broadcast what they have/want to say.

Does it matter how much he makes only depends on what he keeps for himself compared to those who work with him. I would say for but he is anti tyranny and I would presume he would run his operation as such.

Should they have grabbed the "heckler"?

It makes them look hypocritical and wasn't the smartest choice.

Any press is good press, so if MSM pick up on this to discredit Alex then it raise awareness of Alex and their cause in the MSM public eye at the Bilderberg conference.

Putting Bilderberg on MSM.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

Originally posted by onequestion

From the sounds of the clip the guy ranting at Alex is drunk. Probably been on cheap cider all day and fancied getting some attention.

You have it wrong mate' The guy was asking a question which we all heard and all he wanted was an answer, Jones has been shouting his mouth off for days in Watford years elsewhere, so one guy shouts 1 question and we have the girl from we are change grab him another guy approach him and the bouncer with the band round his chest make a move for him.

And being drunk at a festival is what offence, Jones was drunk the day before on a narrowboat and no one shut him up.
Maybe the freedom movement is freedom for some, I think I prefer the BBs to Jones and Icke

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken
That's the game and those are the rules.

It cost money for him to do what he does. His style his tactics has a certain appeal, as does Icke, Limbaugh, Stewart/ Colbert, O'Riely, Blitzer, Morgan, etc...who all need funding to be able to broadcast what they have/want to say.

Does it matter how much he makes only depends on what he keeps for himself compared to those who work with him. I would say for but he is anti tyranny and I would presume he would run his operation as such.

It makes them look hypocritical and wasn't the smartest choice.

Any press is good press, so if MSM pick up on this to discredit Alex then it raise awareness of Alex and their cause in the MSM public eye at the Bilderberg conference.

Putting Bilderberg on MSM.

I think you are all trying to make excuses, this was billed as a fetival where no ones views are any more important than any one elses, an equal footing where all your questions can be asked, it should have had P.S, unless you ask AJ a question.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Why would you even ask that, if thats acceptable then so are the police tactics for keeping demonstrators away.

Out of the whole weekend with all the police and security the only person manhandled was a guy who asked AJ a question.

That is a fact, you can make excuses but its still a fact.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join