It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biderberg Festival Heckler _Show me The Money Alex

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Should they have grabbed the "heckler"?

Why would you even ask that, if thats acceptable then so are the police tactics for keeping demonstrators away.

Out of the whole weekend with all the police and security the only person manhandled was a guy who asked AJ a question.

That is a fact, you can make excuses but its still a fact.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by pavmas
reply to post by whatzshaken

Why would you even ask that, if thats acceptable then so are the police tactics for keeping demonstrators away.

Out of the whole weekend with all the police and security the only person manhandled was a guy who asked AJ a question.

That is a fact, you can make excuses but its still a fact.

the question was not rhetorical because...

It makes them look hypocritical and wasn't the smartest choice.

that right there is a fact, or answer to a question making my statement(answer) fact, pertaining to my beliefs/opinions clearly stated without any wiggle room for misinterpretation or confusion.
edit on 10-6-2013 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
the tree is known by the fruit

more and more i see AJ and co. just being themselves ..and it speaks for itself..
with all due respect, the tinfoil scene is behind the ball on this if it's here debating the ethics

asking questions.. is that like punching someone in the face? ..so your friend in the crowd gets involved?
..completely against what AJ and co. claim to be all about

again and again they (those claiming to be part of the solution) expose themselves like this, but the majority doesn't seem to catch on.. like michael moore recently having senior citizens use disgusting language and promoting twisted ideas for a political campaign.

they corrupt everything and feed it back to you.. it's that simple.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by UNIT76

To a certain extent I agree with much of what you have stated. You will always find those "exposing" the truth behind some conspiracy theory pushing their own agenda, their way.

It works on both fronts when reporting the news/information/perception of truth/facts. Those who conceal the truth of the facts will always, need to bend and manipulate or blatantly need to lie. Those who have been known to conceal the facts, bend, manipulate, and blatantly lie about what they have done, are the same ones who make the laws that govern society.

You point the finger of blame at the individual in an imperfect system, then change the system accordingly to where the individual got caught, so that the next Time it happens, is harder to detect.

Alex's operation as a news outlet requires funding. Millions of dollars worth of. Revenue generated by products that endorse survival and health foods.

What products does his competion endorse to generate revenue? Take into consideration the cooperate agenda these individuals work for.

Potato Tomato.

That's the game.

Last Time I checked it cost over $2 Billion dollars to run a Presidential Campaign, who generated their revenue?

In today's world where stocks can be traded 24 hrs a day, I would say we live in a society where money makes the world go round. Money talks and BS walks

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatzshaken
reply to post by UNIT76

To a certain extent I agree with much of what you have stated. You will always find those "exposing" the truth behind some conspiracy theory pushing their own agenda, their way.

It works on both fronts when reporting the news/information/perception of truth/facts. Those who conceal the truth of the facts will always, need to bend and manipulate or blatantly need to lie. Those who have been known to conceal the facts, bend, manipulate, and blatantly lie about what they have done, are the same ones who make the laws that govern society.

You point the finger of blame at the individual in an imperfect system, then change the system accordingly to where the individual got caught, so that the next Time it happens, is harder to detect.

Alex's operation as a news outlet requires funding. Millions of dollars worth of. Revenue generated by products that endorse survival and health foods.

What products does his competion endorse to generate revenue? Take into consideration the cooperate agenda these individuals work for.

Potato Tomato.

That's the game.

Last Time I checked it cost over $2 Billion dollars to run a Presidential Campaign, who generated their revenue?

In today's world where stocks can be traded 24 hrs a day, I would say we live in a society where money makes the world go round. Money talks and BS walks

I will never understand why he backed paul with money bombs when he himself states that the 2 party sytem is fixed and BBs choose whose is in power, why not choose an independent or stand himself but to give cash to a republican candidate defeats the object of what he is saying, thats why I never trust him, he may prove me wrong but all the cash raised for paul was wasted and it make you wonder whose side Jones is really on.

He always attacks the poor on benefits and calls them benefit queens, why not tackle the cause which is part time work on low wages and then any problem and you have no choice but to use welfare as you never earned enough to cover for healthcare or unemployment, if you get only paid enough to get by how can you save for when things change, its a trap yet he attacks these people.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I will never understand why he backed paul with money bombs when he himself states that the 2 party sytem is fixed and BBs choose whose is in power, why not choose an independent or stand himself but to give cash to a republican candidate defeats the object of what he is saying, thats why I never trust him, he may prove me wrong but all the cash raised for paul was wasted and it make you wonder whose side Jones is really on.

He always attacks the poor on benefits and calls them benefit queens, why not tackle the cause which is part time work on low wages and then any problem and you have no choice but to use welfare as you never earned enough to cover for healthcare or unemployment, if you get only paid enough to get by how can you save for when things change, its a trap yet he attacks these people.

In politics your basically dealing with the lesser of two evils. Not referring to Paul as evil himself, but the nature of the games itself. A two party political structure with the option of being an independent, implies you are either for or against, one or the other.

A rather obtuse and generalizing statement but when it comes to pass, in America, you're either a republican or demarcate.

Alex has studied American constitutional history and is well aware of the global conglomerate of GOVT represented in the UN and the capabilities such power and control, can do in the wrong hands.

Where there are a lot of hands in the cookie jar but not all can have one nor do some like to share.

He sees and knows an agenda that is put forward and within his limits educates and supports those who share the same sentiment as Paul does with Alex.

Sometimes its not what you know, but who you know, how else are you going to prove it?

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

And I still cannot find any names of the people that created this fringe festival

Here's one...

Here's another, watch from 4:08.

And here's a glimpse of another in the orange sash.

Passing Clouds also allegedly had some involvement. This video on the Passing Clouds channel shows a smartly dressed and slightly camera shy man at 6:11. He may be completely uninvolved or he may know something about the driving force behind all this. Some of the other videos on the Passing Clouds channel have great music.

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

.....where all your questions can be asked....

As I found out they welcome the asking of questions. Awkward questions simply remain unanswered.

I asked on the now removed 'Who We Are' page of the Fringe website...
"What is the Common Purpose involvement in this event?
Is entertainment really necessary?
Will police be treated with respect and empathy or simply labelled 'fascist pigs' etc?"

I got sort of answers to the first and last questions. I suspect the unwillingness to even attempt an answer to "Is entertainment really necessary?" gives the whole game away.

Bilderberg Festival, Carnival against Capitalism, Circus, Pantomime etc. etc.

For several years the social engineers have been trying to convince us to forget serious thought and real change-making protest and instead just have a party. Police at the Fringe had so many complaints about the strong smell of weed they said, "If we're going to search you all we'll give you twenty minutes warning so you can ditch it first." Party time is party time. Protest and parties don't mix, that's just the NWO social engineers manipulating gullible people to make them ineffective.

posted on Jun, 17 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Love is resistance is it Alex yeah right
aggressive psycho fruit loop!

As for the women grabing the heckler well their tunnel vision cultists what do you expect they claim to decry group think with all their liboatard jagon but do exactly the same. Not really surprised!.

edit on 17-6-2013 by Theprimordialocker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by pavmas

Here's another useful video showing some Fringe 'organisers' at 06:13. The comments under this video may be worth reading.

At 1:00 the constable says the police organised the toilets and the campsite. So what did the Fringe 'organisers' actually organise?

One of the Youtube videos shows a police liaison constable telling Silkie Carlo "The hotel management understood there was to be no music. You just played some Bob Marley and they could hear the bass up at the hotel. They said if there's any more music the electricity will be cut off."

No music, no camping and nowhere to relieve ones bowels. That's some festival.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join