It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Officers Does it Take to Beat a Woman Senseless?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

While the assault is despicable and certainly needs to be investigated and prosecuted, I think she should consider herself lucky. They didn't kill her dog. There was a dog, right?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I really am, but if someone ever did that to someone I love... They would pay a hefty price for their actions. This keeps happening to people with disabilities. The cops assume everyone has perfect hearing and is in perfect health. He was just pissed that her disability caused him to have to get out of his car...though he may not have realized her disability was the cause, he nevertheless got pissed that she didn't respond to his commands and he had to get up off his ass to make her hear him..The police have a loudspeaker they can talk into so you can hear them even inside your car. I guess he didn't want to try that first. He just figured here's another person who's deliberately disobeying my commands, TIME TO PUT THE SMACK DOWN!!!

This is why we have a second amendment people. Someone shoulda walked out there and blown their two heads off their shoulders. Hey, her life was in danger so there's every legal right to protect her. They're just lucky it wasn't my wife or my sister or mother in front of My house. We do NOT deserve to be subjected to violence! They need to learn a lesson in respect.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarsky
reply to post by jude11

While the assault is despicable and certainly needs to be investigated and prosecuted, I think she should consider herself lucky. They didn't kill her dog. There was a dog, right?

Yes I agree she's lucky to be alive or not in a coma or not paralysed from the neck down.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
You know what is funny...this has been happening to minorities all their lives....yet no one seemed to care, now that is happening to white people..everybody is up in arms..

Now you know what the world feels like to black people, Hispanics..etc. This was pretty much a daily occurrence and they told anybody who would listen but no one cared.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

You're right. It says it in the name. Law enforcement. Who makes the laws? And those who make those laws need to protect their thugs so they make laws that help them enforce the will of their masters. Hence Law enforcement.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I've seen so many police brutality videos that, sadly, I think I'm completely desensitized.

Not good. Not good. That's exactly where they want us... Numb minds and glossy eyes hiding endless apathy...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Where this happened is from my hometown and where I am typing from right now. I can tell you from personal experience that the fwpd is among the worst of police forces in a increasingly bad problem of this happening in the pnw right now. Fwpd has actually shot shoplifters and had other police departments handle the situation, And have shot a kid while driving 20 mph. Media in federal way and surrounding areas have not really said much on it and I don't expect them to.

Being here I can do my best to keep you guys updated. I feel sorry for this lady and how the pigs who did this, and their friends get theirs.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
So sad to see another case of police brutality on somebody who was allready compromised with certain disabilities.Maybe they saw the cellphone and thought it was a weapon. They are traineed now to recognize a cellphone as a gun. That is no excuse to beat the crap out of her, but as we all know, and I myself have had a couple of instances with the police FORCE that left me feeling like I was targeted just because of the way I looked, you never know who you might be dealing with in a case where the police are involved. Sometimes they are decent,,,,and sometimes you are not sure wether you might end up in the hospital,,or even killed. To ALL police out there who might be reading this, or any other comment about police brutality,,,,,thanks again for our great confidence in you to PROTECT us!!!

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

There is video of this. The cops have it. Guarantee it. While I cannot say whether that department will do anything to the cops in question, I know the departments here in California would. Sounds strange considering the past, huh?

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Most police agencies have different "use of force" policies but are generally the same. I am in a federal law enforcement agency and with this specific scenario the woman was being actively resistant. Our policy states that any subject being actively resistant, take-down techniques can be used, along with a taser and OC spray. For an officer to use any sort of strikes with their hands or baton, the subject would need to be assaultive. I do not know the exact details of what happened, but if what is posted is true, then the officers were way out of line. In my agency I would most likely be put on leave without pay; termination and possibly criminally charged.

Officers like this give law enforcement a bad name and should not be tolerated. I dont post much on this site but when I see articles like this it makes me pretty angry. You give someone a little authority and its amazing how badly a select few will abuse it.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by undefyned
I've seen so many police brutality videos that, sadly, I think I'm completely desensitized.

Not good. Not good. That's exactly where they want us... Numb minds and glossy eyes hiding endless apathy...

In a way, having all of this information out there is a good thing, because it makes more and more people distrust the police. That is the only way things will change.

People have lobbied, people have protested, people have fought for some form of adequate accountability, and they have been blocked over and over. And at the same time more and more stories like this come out.

Eventually it'll cause so much harm to policing they'll have no choice but to end the code of silence and the corrupt "old boys club" within it and actually become what the people demand them to be.

We all know that not every cop is bad, but the ratio of bad cops is so high people have reason not to trust any. The system is so corrupt no one has any reason to put faith in the officer that knocks at their door or pulls them over. When the entire system is rotten and the senior officers are corrupt there is no cause to trust any of them.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You know how it is a common standing rule in society to never beat a women? Well, I think it should apply to male cops as well. If they cannot beat a women out of uniform, they should not be allowed to beat a women while wearing the uniform as well. No matter what the lady did there is no excuse for beating her. Those cops should be embarrassed to walk down the street and hide behind a badge to justify beating a women. Yet, the social disconnect the job itself creates in a cops minds is most likely made it okay in their heads to beat her. The police are not connected to society enough so things like this happen.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The last time I went to jail was because I developed schizophrenia and uncontrolled movements. During this acute episode I was experiencing, I knocked over a display case at a video store and videos fell all over the floor--fortunately, not a one was damaged. Anyways, they took me to jail. While there, me and the other inmates watched from our cell as about 5 officers punched, kicked, clubbed, pepper sprayed and tazed a man on the floor in handcuffs. Not sure what he did, but, he was already in the jail, handcuffed, on the floor, had officers holding him down and, pretty much, he was unable to do much of anything to them.

Later on, while in jail that same night, we were moved to an open room with a officer on guard in it while we waited to be moved again--they moved us around a lot-- and my uncontrolled movements caused me to touch the officers shirt as he was standing in front of me with his back turned, I mean I lightly pressed, but, it was enough that he decided that I was a threat who needed to be choked out.

Another instance, we lived next door to a sheriff's deputy and his boss and the other officers from his department were over in his garage drinking some beers. My brother had opened his beer can and it sprayed onto one of the officers and the officer punched my brother as hard as he could. All the officers had a laugh and went on drinking.

And, when I was a teen, several officers stopped me and pinned me to the car with their guns drawn and stuck them in my ribs, face and back while they repeatedly searched me and ran a check on me. They told me that if I even breathed funny they would shoot me. I was never told why they stopped me, but, before leaving they told me not to move before they got out of the area or I would be arrested for resisting arrest.

Maybe, people should petition that the Constitution be amended that government shall pass no law that applies to the citizens that does not apply to the government; and, the government shall pass no law that applies to the government that does not apply to the citizens.
edit on 3-6-2013 by PhyberDragon1 because: reworded

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
How Many Officers Does it Take to Beat a Woman Senseless?

none. she "fell".

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Like the second poster said, should we even be surprised?

There's a Rodney King everyday.

I know this probably sounds crazy, but do we honestly even need a police force if it's getting this bad? I mean when you think about it, 90% of the time cops come AFTER the crime. If most people knew how to defend them selves properly or armed themselves I think this country would be a lot safer to be honest.

Pretty convinced now that some cops were obliviously ridiculed in school for being fat, having a small penis and so forth, and now they have to take their anger out on everyone else. And then of course you have the true sociopaths.

The first video shows you the police brutality. The second, a cop being re hired by another police station even though he beat a handcuffed 17 year old for spitting on him. I wonder how many times this cop has actually done things like this, this is the first time he's been caught on camera.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I figured instead of making an ew thread about tis new story,id just add it to this thread.

Video captures Jasper, Texas, police officers beating woman

(Yahoo.news.com)-A southeast Texas town with a history of racial unrest on Monday fired two white police officers recently captured on video slamming a black woman’s head into a countertop and wrestling her to the ground.

news.yahoo.com...

^ Video at the link^

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I think what happened here was a power struggle. The police are trained to always be in command of any situation. In this case he was not because the woman was trying to call the shots by taking the dog to her friend 's place. For her it wasn't about power. For him it was.

He snapped because that's what power-trippers do when they're not in control.
edit on 6/4/2013 by suz62 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
You know what is funny...this has been happening to minorities all their lives....yet no one seemed to care, now that is happening to white people..everybody is up in arms..

Now you know what the world feels like to black people, Hispanics..etc. This was pretty much a daily occurrence and they told anybody who would listen but no one cared.

Just had to play the race card, didn't you.

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Maybe the police should wear nanny cams!

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Speechless!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join