It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Voice Boxes

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I have one and have had some results with it. We've had some results where its been clear as day and you can that's something.

I took it to my uncle's grave not long ago to see what would happen, but the results are mixed and I'm still waiting for some other people to listen to that session to get other opinions on what I think I heard. There's a lot of radio interference around me so I have to use discretion when I listen back because you're going to hear words in it.

The best voice we received was at an old school. You could hear it scanning through the stations but you could clearly hear something else come through. We thought it said "evil", but it really said "people", and there probably where about 8-9 of us in that area.

It's fun to play with but use discretion when you listen to your results.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I have used an Ovilus X. Its an electronic gadget that takes variations in area temp and EMF. From this it grabs words from a 2500 word dictionary based on its readings. It also has a phoneme mode in which it creates phonemes and sometimes words from the phonemes. I see it as for strictly entertainment. The dictionary mode seemed to be the most entertaining. It tended to work best when moved around.
edit on 3-6-2013 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I don't know if they're "for real" or not. I tend to lean on the side that believes they are. With that being said, I feel you'd be better off getting a white noise generator (aka Ghostbox with FM Sweep) and a voice recorder. Not only can you build this yourself (Google it) and save big, but you also get the persons actual voice. Something that's more important to me as evidence.

However, many of these products that contain a word dictionary as you described aren't that expensive to begin with. I'd suggest that you ask if you can "borrow one for a review" from a manufacturer. If that fails, just get one if you have an extra sixty dollars laying around.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Thanks to all who have replied. I'm not good with gadgets or computers or stuff ...
So I'm going to show this thread to my husband and tell him 'make it happen'.
I'd like to give one a try.
I'd also like to give the white noise generator a try.

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sankari

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I've seen these on the different ghost hunting shows and I"m interested in getting one.
They take the energy in the room and convert it to english words.

What energy? How does that work? 'Energy' into 'English words'? Logic man, logic!

Does anyone have one?

No.

Anyone else interested in getting one?

No.

Anyone think they are fake or just a gimmick?

Yes.

Good to see you have an opinion on the thread subject but it would be nice if all your replies in any of the threads that I've seen you make on ATS weren't so minimal and/or derogative ... would be nice if you made at least a little effort to explain your opinions (eg; reason you came to such conclusions etc) single word replies are not just lazy it makes your contributions irrelevent and insignificant ... is that the kind of member you want to be seen as on ATS
(seems like such a waste) ... I'm sure people would like to know how / why you have reached certain opinions about certain subjects.

OP >>> I have never had the opportunity to use either of the pieces of equipment you mentioned but it's definately something I'd like to give a try ... just so I could decide from firsthand experience whether they worked or not ... on a personal level I like the idea of them.

Woody

posted on Jun, 5 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

just so I could decide from firsthand experience whether they worked or not

Yep, gotta try them to see if they work at all or not.
It is hard to hold "opinions" on these things unless you use them yourself.

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'm ordering one very soon, and full spectrum camcorder. I'm actually going to order 2 to try them, an olympus and a newer spirit box psb7.

This video shows how much clearer the voices come in after you turn on the tesla coil so making a coil might be an added project.

White Springs Florida P-SB7 Spirit Box The Best EVP's Ever 9/2/12

I was considering the Ovilius III but only if I have a normal one first, because I don't like the artificial voice, want to hear a soft woman's voice or child's rather than just the artificial.

P-SB7 spirit box BOOSTER tutorial
edit on 10-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hey there Unity ... what kind of price do they come at ?

Woody

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Well I am going to order from US, but the ovilius III are very costly, a over 200, and its all robotic voices. The cheaper ones, under 70 or even less, though more static perhaps, but the videos I've been researching different models, ie like reviews and evp sessions on youtube, have natural voice. I don't know enough about them to know once they come, if you have to go and get a recorder too. My telescope arrived though. But I don't know yet how to combine the full spectrum camcorder with the scope. And how to get this on the computer. They have a software program, but imagine its going to take more than that.

This is a dream of mine for years. Finally doing something about it and hoping to see what can be captured, and if its negative, then will start praying and intervening for all souls, for I don't want anyone stuck anywhere, but everyone progressing.

One of the evp researchers, huff paranormal, says Roland R-05 is now his favorite, which remind me of Zoom H2n Pro. Some skeptic that did a review said that only this kind of recorder is valuable for research for no scientist would ever accept a radio scan device because even if its answering questions there is still a chance its not spirit.

However, those 2 are costly again, over 200.

I was able to pick up evp using audacity, free program and using their white noise, and also I added fans and even the washing machine at one point. So I don't know if the expensive equipment is worth it, and it may be interesting to first try a couple of the popular more inexpensive scanning models and then add the other kind at a later date, and do comparative. Why not use several in a session? If the same information comes through on both, would it not mean that there are no long shot coincidences?

edit to add; this brings up the idea of using the spirit box witih a microphone and the computer and having audacity's white noise running, and if a person doesnt have a coil, perhaps using a fan.

That may be one way of recording it too. Note found a better deal at a Canadian store afterall that is a ghost box, speakers and recorder. Better priced than US, but whatever model a person buys its going to cost some money.
edit on 10-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Late Night Spirit Box Sessions - Communication with spirits

This video is using the Roland R-05, which is a really high quality recorder and he uses a sangean radio for extra, voices. Its done in the wee hours of the night and has interesting message, to me they're asking for help. And this message has come through on many other evp sessions I've listened to, but no one seems to know how to do this rescue. Thats my biggest concern with evp is finding ways to intercede and help people.

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Thanks for sharing some great information Unity much appreciated ... it's something I've been thinking about for a while now ... would love to hear how you go on with your first set of trials/experiments ... you can PM me if you get chance when you've tried it out ... sounds exciting ... all about the trial and error

Woody

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Can't wait to hear how it all goes!

2nd line and an emocon

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I do have concerns in this area, regarding those beings that access and can hook into a person's chakra's or energy, or body. Having prayer and unconditional love is important.

While waiting for my camcorder and ghost box to arrive, I've tried something, but there is sound of kids in background. Even so, got quite a script that is more than coincidence. I prayed during it, for the angels to assist, and for Michael. And for healing for all the souls.

I will provide a little of the transcript, but not the recording. However, now must try to do it, when its very silent, at night. I usually am far too tired, to stay up late, and it may take a few nights.

But this is what worked: audacity program. A microphone, that pointed towards the speakers.

I played two youtube sounds simultaneously, adjusted volume so not too loud, but still there.

Galactic White Noise | Fight Insomnia, Sleep Well, Be Energized In The Morning

10 Hours - Freezing Rain - Ambient Sleep Sounds 10 horas de lluvia 10 Stunden Niederschlag Rainfall

Now I was pointing the mike at the speakers, a few inches away.

Its only on playback you hear things, and often right when Im praying or asking angels/light beings to assist and bring them to healing and for them to raise their minds/consciousness higher.

i went to select, on audacity, and selected all. Then to effects, and the tab, click removal. I did that a couple times. Then what I tend to do, is very slightly slow the recording, and also, slightly raise the tempo. Sometimes I do it a little more.

Then was surprised to find things leapt out, a womans voice and mens, and several women and several men. Also, one woman sounded like she had a speech impediment and said, "gurl", one woman was elderly, almost scottish accent.

Now this is what really interested me, and so will wait till middle night with the same tools, youtube videos, to attempt this again.

This is what it was like, the second time when I slowed it a little more and raised the tempo a little more.

Slowed down a little and changed tempo:

---1 07 Seems a man says “ask”

---at 1 17 a man says “don't help me”

---at 1 20, its a gurl.

---at 144 (when I;m saying are they any here who need help?) Says Who?!

---(how can we help) a man says something, sounds like “are we in?”

---at 1 49 are we in? Gurl I'm ray assistant

---1 53 (something is being said) you can go straight in

---1 53 “nickles”

-- 156 not him?

--- 159 “move”

--- 218 a woman says something “get into the light” or “give into the light”

---at 219, a few voices say soemthing together

and for a bit.

2 31 “something is said”

2 57 “oh my god its working”

3 03 “something precious”

3 12 “ohhhh end it”

313 calling all to repent

3 17 something

almost 3 19 “present” “its working”

3 34 something said

3 35 angels speak lies

3 43 something is said

4 10 “into the heart “why”

4 14 “something” like this bitch is surely done

then somoething else is said

then at 4 20 “prepare”

4 27 “who brought us in?”

The kids weren't saying anything like this, and you could hear their higher pitched voices.

Note no radio.

But now need a very clear platform, like night.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I found one on line for $80. There is no way I can do the $200 one.
(wish I could). I think I'm going to order the $80 and see how it goes.
I swear the activity here is so strong that it'll probably come through
on the $80 one just fine.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

The $200 one is a bit rich for my blood too ... $80 is much better and to be honest I don't think the price should make that much difference to the success rate if the principle of the gadget is the same,

Keep us posted with your results when you try it out.

Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The one I ordered was just under that price. The other is too costly. However, its free when you use a mike, audacity and those 2 songs. But you can't move to another location or assist someone else locally.

Unless they have a computer, and you can download the free audacity and run white noise and water, most people do have computers.
edit on 16-6-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I do have a concern. I tend to go with Love and Helping as ARK, and putting on the armor of love. But, the one concern is if they can portal in, they said "are we in yet?". Can they continue to portal in as they wish? Is there a permissions given to allow possibly negative beings to portal in at will? What would negative beings do, ie. would entities attempt to blend in with your energy body/aura?

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I would suggest 'closing' the portal in much the same way you would close a circle after ritual or a ouji board after session. Never risk leaving it open as negatives could come through and maybe cause some mischief if left to their own devises.

Likewise (if it were me) I would 'open' a voicebox session by calling any positive entities forward who would like to communicate rather than leave it to chance ... but that's probably just the witch in me sticking to a ritualistic format for protection.

Woody

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I also think there is an ghost hunting app for the iphone for 2 bucks.

www.examiner.com...

I can hook you up with a mind blowing experience in the San Luis valley if you want.www.seancasteel.com...

edit on 16-6-2013 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
This is pretty interesting. I too would like to get one and try it out. I am not really into the supernatural as much as I would like to be, but when your getting EMF readings from out in the middle of nowhere, no cell towers, then that's something to be sought after. These boxes that say things from a supposed haunted location sounds like a good experiment, it sure hell beats the Ouija board. I wonder if these work for demonic entities too....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join