It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Black Knight Satellite

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This is the sort of post that I really like Gazrok. Nice job. I find this subject to be so interesting.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
i think it is an alien sat waiting to beam a signal the earth has reached critical mass population wise, and then thje aliens will come and harvest us for food, or us us in the galaxy wide war as conscript slave soldiers
edit on 1-6-2013 by Czulkang because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Why is the object in the picture in the OP black? If it was part of the satellite, or any other object put in to orbit by man, wouldn't it be white, or silver/metallic? Black seems like the last color you would want it to be if you want to reflect heat.

I dont know of any object that is solid black like that... rather ominous

DC

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Czulkang

that'd be pretty cool, to be a sniper in an intergalatic war.
as long as there are 72 Green Orion virgin women awaiting me!

I would also settle for One (1) Uhura in the form of Zoë Saldana.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Taking on board some of the comments here, I think its necessary to divorce the pictures in the OP from the 1954 article. Its too convinient to look at the alleged shuttle pics of something unusual floating in space and claim its our friendy neighborhood Knight because it appears to be black in colour.

The 1950's observation stands alone as shown in the article, and given that the Russians didn't put Sputnik up until '57 it does make you wonder quite what was up there, and even if it was nothing unusual there are still questions that come to mind.

This is where science fiction meets fact - as with so many things - any alien civilisation wanting to see what is out there is likely to use robotic probes to investigate the univerese in the same manner as we do because robots are expendable.

How long until we find one, or one finds us?

and - more intriguingly

If it was truly alien would we even know what it was??

Which then begs a question - what if we've missed such things in the past and/or what if some of the myths and superstitions in history refer to such thiings?
edit on 1/6/13 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by xDeadcowx

"Why is the object in the picture in the OP black? If it was part of the satellite, or any other object put in to orbit by man, wouldn't it be white, or silver/metallic? Black seems like the last color you would want it to be if you want to reflect heat. .....I dont know of any object that is solid black like that... rather ominous "

Because it's one of the US military's projects NASA was checking up on and it's designed to take advantage of stealth technology......

black knight "satellite":

F-117:

See anything that looks familiar in color?
edit on 1-6-2013 by AckAckAttack34 because: To clarify the quote..

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by xDeadcowx

Black seems like the last color you would want it to be if you want to reflect heat.
With spacecraft it isn't so much a matter of reflecting heat as it is radiating heat away. Black actual is better for radiating heat than white and with a spacecraft the heat comes from inside, not outside. Remember Apollo 13? The problem was not heat when they shut down the power.

There are, and have been, black spacecraft. In fact some of the first manned spacecraft were black.

But the way the lighting is, it's pretty hard to tell what color the object actually is. Except that it is not white.

edit on 6/1/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by AckAckAttack34

See anything that looks familiar in color?
Not really. Not in these shots of the object either.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00b4c4b9995d.png[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36be8f40b1f7.png[/atsimg]

Just looks like a pretty much formless thing viewed as it tumbles.

edit on 6/1/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Mr. super moderator, do bear in mind that we have like a dozen more threads on 'The Black Knight Satellite'.
good day.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Which is more likely?
1) NASA posts pictures and deliberately lies about what it is, claiming it was debris or
2) NASA captures images of the mysterious black knight, and simply doesn't make them available.

My point is, the so called Black Knight satellite was never observed. It was supposedly tracked on radar and a brief signal received from it. If there are no images to compare these anomalies to, then how can they be labelled
as the mystery satellite?

If this space debris was anything more, then rest assured NASA wouldn't make it public thus fueling a debate or speculation.

edit on 1-6-2013 by Willease because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2013 by Willease because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Thanks for the thread..
its all old news for me, I been studying the black one before, and you have accumulated a lot of important information in your thread.
So just want to say s&f and looking forward to reading other user comments

Personalty I would think it would be logical to find a ancient satellite as first contact, because we are doing the same to other planetary bodies

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Final, decoupled stage of an alien space craft left behind after the Rowell incident.

/mystery
edit on 1-6-2013 by FromMyColdDeadBrain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
omg phage and oberg are government spies on ats to discredit and corrupt truth to cover up the real story

omgomg

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Jim Oberg's take on the matter

Originally posted by JimOberg

Originally posted by mirageman
Maybe Mr. Oberg will be along to confirm what these photos show?

Nah, I've had my say on this subject, you're on your own. [grin]

Here, apparently, is what Oberg has to say on it (this is an ATS thread with some other commenter providing Oberg's take on it). Instead of having to do a search and then back-reference three or so ATS threads, as I did, here is the direct link:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1-6-2013 by MrInquisitive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Very well done put together thread. I think the Black Knight is never going to be revealed for what it truly is simply because whoever put it there does not want us to know why or how it got there. I am more inclined to believe that it is a time traveling machine that has been sending us information through crop circles in order to avoid contact.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I've always wondered what was that thing NASA which featured in so many NASA photographs. I must admit I though at first it was military tech. Thanks for sharing! This is fascinating. I didn't have time to read the whole thread yet (I gotta work) but I've posted so I can go back later. S&F!

Originally posted by Saneeto
Mr. super moderator, do bear in mind that we have like a dozen more threads on 'The Black Knight Satellite'.
good day.

We do?
I never saw one thread about it and I've been around ATS since about two years now.

edit on 1-6-2013 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Good work Gazrok, I love these kind of threads

S+F so I can come back and give this thread the time it deserves to read properly.

King

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
It's really hard for me to buy this as nothing other than space junk. The reflections in the one picture are clear, it's not a propulsion device, but the following logic does it for me:

"Uh, hey sir, we uh, accidentally released the pictures of our top secret, super secret, black ops funded satellite project called black knight. Remember that one? It's the one that shoots lasers at aliens."

"I though we had lasers on the moon?"

"No sir. Ground based are all in Alaska."

"Wait, what the eff, did you just say you publicly released pictures of our satellite???!!!! What the hell's wrong with you?"

"Actually, it was Danny sir... See, he met this really, really hot Asian girl. And you know how some of them are really smart, like, they dominate the Science programs at the university? Well.. he thought it'd impress her and..."

"Okay, so Danny got lucky at least?"

"That's a negative sir."

"Well, call it space junk, get me a scotch and put me on with the president. I have to beg for my ass not to be canned. Oh, but you're fired, and Danny too. Not until after you do all that though."

"Affirmative."

-sigh-

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I vaguely remember reading a thread about it here a while ago and finding the subject very interesting but then I seem to have forgotten about it.

I enjoy thinking to myself "What if..." and in this case, the object being a remnant of some past advanced civilisation, possibly holding some kind of record to the demise of said civilisation. It can certainly get the imagination racing.

To those speculating that the US would have captured this satellite years ago? Well I'm pretty sure there is a lot that is never made public about shuttle missions. Maybe they did
lol

A fascinating thread, thank you for posting.

posted on Jun, 1 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

thank you for reminding me of this subject,,, there are so many of them... subjects that is..

from a certain angle, it makes me think about those sumerian eagle headed beings,,,

also looks like a "claw", i wonder if the object is always the pointy side down.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join