It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Undeniable Proof of Intelligent Design.

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

That rate the Moon is moving away from us had not stayed constant in the past and in fact the rate is slowing but still has variations. Most Scientists seem to think that the closer the Moon was to the Earth in the past, the greater that rate would have been. Of course that all depends on what theory of Moon origin you look at.

The Moon at it's optimum is 4.6% larger than the disc of the Sun as seen from Earth. My point is wouldn't intelligent Design have made things more "perfect"? Just my opinion.
edit on 28-6-2013 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

I know it hasn't been constant but my point is that rough numbers show that the claim that the changes in distance was precisely timed for when humans were around to notice, and therefore perfect, is untrue.

Don't know if you have read the entire thread but NAM has a way of claiming that even the imperfections are perfect.

edit on 28-6-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pavil

If that was the end of it, and the one and only coincidence (total eclipse) during this epoch in earth's evolution, and our own, as observers, maybe that would be the end of the discussion (just a fantastic coincidence), but that's not the whole story (remember the earth-moon pyramid circle-square pic?).

Also, it served a purpose being that much closer then (12-15 times bigger in the sky), driving an accelerated process of evolution for example by generating far inland tides with salt water dissolving molecular recombinations, causing or aiding in vulcanism, continental drift etc.. (pull of the moon's gravity was 4000 times stronger at fifteen times present size in the sky) In fact, it appears that the moon has been running a type of fertility program from the very earliest days of earth's origin, up to the present time, so it IS unusual and coincidental (at the very least) that the phenomenon of total and perfect eclipse occurs when there are actually observers to see it because it's the kind of thing that's only potentially significant to an earth-based observer like us (of the ten-fingered, self aware observing variety).

Regards,

NAM

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

That the moon has an elliptical orbit of course is true.

But I think your math didn't involve just "rough numbers" but wasn't um.. a valid equation at all, except to point out that the moon's elliptical orbit results in differences in distance, but that doesn't negate the fact that total eclipse does occur at this epoch in earth evolution, including our own as observers. Here's what you posted

Originally posted by daskakik
reply to post by pavil

Actually the distance that the moon moves away from the earth is insignificant when you take into account that the moon's orbit varies by 42,592 km every month.

I see that NAM is trying to make it into something that it is not. The distance is 38 mm per year. If we do the math:

42,592 km = 42,592,000,000 mm
42,592,000,000 mm / 38 mm = 1,120,842,105 years

If we look at the evolution timeline then the moon has been transmitting "the signal" (something on the face of the planet could have come up with the Megalithic Yard, depending on location and time of year) from the time in which multicellular life appeared on the planet and it will do so for the next 1.12 billion years.

If that is precision then I must have looked up the word in the wrong dictionary.

You don't have to twist things and mislead to try to "get me" and catch me up, and given this ^^^ perhaps that's not the best approach..

edit on 28-6-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Guess you didn't get it. This "epoch" stretches back to the time of early life forms and will continue for 1.12 billion years more. I don't see how you came to the conclusion that it is precise or exclusive to ten fingered observers.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

How's that? by simply dividing the distance of the moon's orbital variation in relation to the earth, per month, by the distance (3cm's/yr) it's been moving away from the earth, to arrive at a date of.. 1.2 billion years. Okayyyy?

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Yes, in a rough calculation, 1.12 billion years ago the moon would have reached a point in its orbit where it would have been at the same distance as the closest point in today's orbit and in 1.12 billions years from now its lowest position will be todays upper position.

In other words, during this period the moon is within the sweet spot for at least part of its orbit. That is a long time.

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Now you're reaching - but to find it out, one would need to research the rate of change in distance (with the same elliptical orbit), any change in the shape of the orbit, and the actual "sweet spot" during which total solar eclipse has occurred - not just by the difference according to the present day elliptical orbit divided by the distance the moon has been moving away, it's still not right.

I don't see how you came to the conclusion that it is precise or exclusive to ten fingered observers.

Try this calculation..

2X2X10X10

posted on Jun, 28 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   

That is why they are rough numbers. But it really doesnt matter because the numbers are so high that even if they are off by 99% it would still be in the millions. Long before the current ten fingered observers, putting in doubt your claim of exclusivity.

edit on 28-6-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

The basic premise isn't whether it (total eclipse) preceeded "us" nor the evolutionary chain by which we've come about, but that it's only possible, if the sun is 400 times greater in size than the moon, as well as 400 times farther away, and that we are now indeed here to bear witness to it and evaluate it's meaning and significance, if any. The fundamental "signal" though, if there is one is 400, a nice round base 10 number. 2X2X10X10. Does it mean anything? We'll see.

But as to the perfect visual alignment of Solar Eclipse, in the words of Isaac Asimov it's "the most unlikely coincidence imaginable". But that's only half the story, or maybe the "Headline" of the message, or the "signal" in the noise, intended I purport for our own recognition in the fullness of time and history.

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

The basic premise isn't whether it (total eclipse) preceeded "us" nor the evolutionary chain by which we've come about, but that it's only possible, if the sun is 400 times greater in size than the moon, as well as 400 times farther away, and that we are now indeed here to bear witness to it and evaluate it's meaning and significance, if any.

But it is something to be considered when proclaiming that it's meaning and significance, if any, is specifically intended to a particular recipient.

The fundamental "signal" though, if there is one is 400, a nice round base 10 number. 2X2X10X10. Does it mean anything? We'll see.

The signal is 400? That is a rounded number. At least you accept that we don't yet know.

But as to the perfect visual alignment of Solar Eclipse, in the words of Isaac Asimov it's "the most unlikely coincidence imaginable". But that's only half the story, or maybe the "Headline" of the message, or the "signal" in the noise, intended I purport for our own recognition in the fullness of time and history.

But you can't dismiss that it might just be a coincidence without more information.

ETA: Actually, how much of a coincidence can it be when the thing has been moving into this position and will move out of it over a span of billions of years?

edit on 29-6-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   

But it is something to be considered when proclaiming that it's meaning and significance, if any, is specifically intended to a particular recipient.

Who else, other than man, would be able to interpret it?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Why would someone (UCA) transmit a signal for hundreds of millions of years if no one was there to recieve it? How on the ball can someone be if they need that kind of buffer?

posted on Jun, 29 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

The basic premise isn't whether it (total eclipse) preceeded "us" nor the evolutionary chain by which we've come about, but that it's only possible, if the sun is 400 times greater in size than the moon, as well as 400 times farther away, and that we are now indeed here to bear witness to it and evaluate it's meaning and significance, if any. The fundamental "signal" though, if there is one is 400, a nice round base 10 number. 2X2X10X10. Does it mean anything? We'll see.

You also need to count the majority of the time when the moon- sun relationship do not have the right conditions for an eclipse. Or at a future date when an eclipse will not be possible. Unlikely things happen all the time.

posted on Jul, 1 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Again, it is during the epoch of earth's evolutionary history when there are observers to see it, that the nodal positioning of the moon's orbit results in the perfect alignment that results in total eclipse. Also, this is just part of a series of "coincidences" showing an intelligent design that can only be interpreted by human observers, like the Headline of a message intended for our own recognition in the fullness of time and history.

edit on 1-7-2013 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

The signal is 400?

Yes. 2X2X10X10 (two by two by ten by ten - fingers and toes..? lol)

= 400 or a base ten round integer thereof. During this particular epoch in earth's evolutionary history, when there are people to recognize it, that's the strange part about it, that if we weren't here to see it, it would not be seen and interpreted, in other words that it's only for man to discover and observe in the fullness of time and history, not any one else, like we're bracketed by it (the set of whole round integers and ratios), as if the cosmos is pointing both to us, and to itself, as if to say something, something of symbolic meaning intended for our recognition.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

You keep saying it but it is still as baseless as it was in the OP.

I guess you just can't or don't want to see the flaw in your logic.

Bracketed by a billion of years on either side. You keep throwing the word epoch around but I think it is a small fit and a bad argument for precision.

Also, where did the 2x2 come from?

edit on 2-7-2013 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

The fundamental "signal" though, if there is one is 400, a nice round base 10 number. 2X2X10X10. Does it mean anything? We'll see.
There are many bases for number systems, binary would be the simplest, base ten is just convenient because we have ten fingers. Numbers are pretty abstract, ie negative numbers.
edit on 2-7-2013 by Redarguo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

A billion on either side? by your flawed calculation maybe. The moon is and has been moving away from the earth at a rate of about 3.8cm's/yr. Therefore in two million years the moon will be 7,600km's further away form the earth, enough to shrink it's visible diameter sufficiently to preclude the perfect total eclipse alignment phenomenon, although the precise point at which this will occur is something that would require further research.

You've missed the point though, that such a thing is only potentially meaningful to an earth-based observer and we do exist during the time that this phenomenon (total eclipse) occurs.

If this were the only coincidence, we might be able to leave it at that, as just an unlikely astronomical coincidence of proportionate size and distance between the moon and sun (400), but it's only part of the message or signal pointing to intelligent design and intended for our own recognition (remember the pyramid proportion geometrical relationship between the moon and earth?).

edit on 2-7-2013 by NewAgeMan because: error fixed

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redarguo

There are many bases for number systems, binary would be the simplest, base ten is just convenient because we have ten fingers. Numbers are pretty abstract, ie negative numbers.

You're mistaken. As it relates to the measure earth-moon-sun system, the megalithic yard as a unit of measure produces whole round base 10 numbers. To prepare to appreciate the significance of this, along with that of the number 400, I encourage you to familiarize yourself with the means by which the measure of the megalithic yard is produced.

The Origin of the Megalithic Yard.

The Mystery of the Megalithic Yard Revealed.

Edit: By "base 10" I may not be using the term correctly, to be more specific I mean whole round numbers that are multipliers of 10, which in the case of the moon, earth and sun, needn't be the case, at all, and therefore appears to be an intended message directed to a ten-fingered observer by anticipation as the only one capable of actually receiving and interpreting the message/signal.

edit on 2-7-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join