It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous people on ATS, who do you think has a membership here?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I bet Stephen King pops in from time to time. Also Dean Koontz and Dan Simmons. I'm sure they've run across ATS while doing research for their novels.

link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Samuel L. Jackson would be my first guest, he's in everything

link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

No... I'm not her. I think the people will like me more than the last and next two.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
I was just thinking about whom is famously known for their conspiracy comments in the news, and wonder who might be a member here. We know Richard Beltzer (Law and Order: SVU) is/was a member here, who else do you think denies ignorance here?

Kind of curious...

I recall a chat (back when chatrooms were all the rage) when someone claiming to be Thurston Howell III (Gilligan's Island for the youngsters here lol) chimed in under another name.

It was really quite silly but everyone in the room immediately began welcoming and asking questions of old man Howell. It was bot silly and educational because at that moment, it because crystal clear that the president or even Jesus H. Christ could appear anywhere on the web under any guise or name.

Of course, this chance has now passed... or will soon due to that alphabet government goon force setting up shop in Utah to monitor every email, comment and website like this...

Oh, how I hate this Orwellian 21st century.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Maybe Morgan Freeman...

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by Threegirls

Most likely, they simply choose new usernames fairly regularly or if anyone gets close, making a new account. Can't say I wouldn't do the same in their shoes.

We can get new usernames ? I thought that was against the rules?

Oh well... I can't even change my avatar without the assistance of BFFtexan, so it's doubtful I'll get around to changing my username. It would be kinda nice though... like buying a new car everyday

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
i think Gordon Duff was posting here for a while, Mary Croft may be also.

oh, and 'hidden hands' tried to come back here recently as 'how say you so', or something like that(got banned).
turns out he is (likely)this guy Michael Hemmingson

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
What about me? I'm the most famous person in the world. The only reason don't know that I'm famous is because I have shape shifting powers. Which is a blessings to get away from the paparazzi! Just kidding! It's possible we have famous people here on ATS. I wouldn't doubt it.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I'm guessing staffers to some politicians come on here, judging by the reception I often get!

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Bah, thought this said "Infamous people on ATS...." and I got all excited for a minute.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by B1rd1nFL1ghT

We can get new usernames ? I thought that was against the rules?

It is, but nothing really preventing them from simply no longer using the old account, and creating one new with a different ISP, etc. If they aren't a returning banned member, etc., little reason for us to investigate. Or, if there is a harassment issue, there are other solutions, but this would be rare.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Oh well... I can't even change my avatar without the assistance of BFFtexan, so it's doubtful I'll get around to changing my username. It would be kinda nice though... like buying a new car everyday
I like your avatar.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I would definiely say James Herbert.

The last book he wrote before he died was full of conspiracy (some real, some fiction). It is about the Inner Court as he puts it that have a refuge from society in a remote Scottish castle. Major polititions, Royalty and aristocracy are mentioned.

It's called Ash if anyone is interseted, I won't say too much here in case you are going to read it. I loved it.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
What is it they say about Hollywood? That the only "ism" they believe in is plagiarism?

I believe they are here. Particularly screen writers, writers, producers - in the droves. I've seen a hypothesis put up on ATS, only to watch a movie either for TV or the big screen pop up a year or so later along the same premises. They are here folks, I just don't know if I feel blessed by that fact.

I'd like to think some of my favorites are knocking around their ideas and actually participating with the community... some of my favorites already mentioned who I admire as artists in their trade are - Dan Akyroyd (love his comedy) Will Smith (comedy and eye candy) and Samuel L. Jackson (always impressed with the roles he chooses).

But I don't want to know who they are. I don't even want to try and guess. I'd rather judge each poster by the content they write, not the status they garnered through idolization.

Peace,
Cirque

edit on 29-5-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: deleted double name

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I have been accused of being Neil Gaiman in the past.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
I wonder if Joe Rogan is here with us sometimes? I also think Stephen Colbert is one who would at least be checking us out.

If anyone is here, It's Rogan. You can almost be 100% sure of that.
~$heopleNation

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

From what I was told, you can change your username by creating a new account. However, You're no longer allowed to post under or use your old account or you can be banned. I asked the same question long ago. The problem is, you lose your post count and any other credentials by making that choice.

Back on topic: I bet George Carlin was here back in the early days of ATS. ~$heopleNation

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I've got to admit beezer, the resemblance is uncanny.

edit on 29-5-2013 by pennylemon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

The problem is, you lose your post count and any other credentials by making that choice.

Do you really think a celeb member is going to care about those things?

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Roseanne Barr.

Surely Roseanne Barr must be floating around here somewhere.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join