It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's A Secret

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I may or may not tell you tomorrow. I would tell you but wait...I don't want to reveal my sources. I have something to tell you...but I can't...because they are after me. Oh...I know things...but I can't tell you right now; maybe later.

I don't know about all of you but I am very weary of those kind of threads.

If you have something to say; and to reveal; then say it; reveal it...or don't say anything at all!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I would but I can't so I wont.

Star this post to find out the TRUTH!

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Truth is....i cant tell you the truth.......they may find me

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

I would but I can't so I won't.

Star this post to find out the TRUTH!

You gave me a good laugh...funny, funny...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Honestly I would rather read a thread like that than another about a newborn flushed down the sewer or another kid planning a mass killing. There is too much evil in the world and sometimes a little lightheartedness gives a temporary respite before we are bombarded with more horror stories.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by shaneslaughta
Truth is....i cant tell you the truth.......they may find me

I love a good sense of humor!...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
LOL yeah, I saw that other thread.
The thing I don't get, and haven't around here, is why the heck flag or star something like that? If you really want to know if something happens with it just SUBSCRIBE it dang it.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Honestly I would rather read a thread like that than another about a newborn flushed down the sewer or another kid planning a mass killing. There is too much evil in the world and sometimes a little lightheartedness gives a temporary respite before we are bombarded with more horror stories.

You make some very good points...I grow weary of those threads too.

So yes...I think some ligtheartedness is good.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I think some people use "catch words" in their thread titles to lure others in. It's unfortunate that some here on ATS do that but that's just the way it is. What do you think?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by chiefsmom
LOL yeah, I saw that other thread.
The thing I don't get, and haven't around here, is why the heck flag or star something like that? If you really want to know if something happens with it just SUBSCRIBE it dang it.

That other thread....I thought was in its own way...very humorous...and actually I specifically did not have a problem with it.

I am referring to various other threads that I have come across over the past 2 weeks.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostbook

I think some people use "catch words" in their thread titles to lure others in. It's unfortunate that some here on ATS do that but that's just the way it is. What do you think?

Actually I have not thought about this aspect...until I read your above reply. What exactly are (catch words)?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

The big shhhhhh at the beginning caught me off guard!

Now I feel like I am privy to some big secret that I don't know .I won't be sure cause it is not something I know we should know....or...I don't know what...but

Now they are after me too cause I know I don't know what it is I know, I only know they are gonna get me for knowing a secret I don't know...

*gets all paranoid*

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71

The big shhhhhh at the beginning caught me off guard!

Now I feel like I am privy to some big secret that I don't know .I won't be sure cause it is not something I know we should know....or...I don't know what...but

Now they are after me too cause I know I don't know what it is I know, I only know they are gonna get me for knowing a secret I don't know...

*gets all paranoid*

You know...I know...that I don't know...even though I should know....you know...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Gotta love a good secret, Caladonea.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

If i actually knew anything worth knowing, i would share it with you

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by graceunderpressure

That is a good one!...It does make one wonder....

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Waffles.

The answer is always...waffles.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
So whats the "secret" caladonea?

If you have something to say; and to reveal; then say it; reveal it...or don't say anything at all!

Yes, Threads started asking for advice or opinions then when questions are asked your told you don't have all the info and will not be supplied and your opinion based on whats given makes you a troll because its not what OP of a certain thread want to hear.

Caladonea, you must realize the more detail put into a story the easier it is to break down and debunk, the more vague one is when making claims allows for the goal posts to move when ever required.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDoctor46

If i actually knew anything worth knowing, i would share it with you

I have a hunch you know plenty!...you're just not saying...

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Now I don't know what I know

you know though!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join