It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's A Secret

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

What i wonder is why some reasonable questions that start an OP are sent to here:

Forum
Ludicrous Online Lies

And ones like this is not?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

What i wonder is why some reasonable questions that start an OP are sent to here:

Forum
Ludicrous Online Lies

Hi Char-Lee...I just need to clarify something with you...in your above statement...are you referring to this (rant) thread I created...or are you referring to the threads that I am talking about in my rant?

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Did you get yourself knocked up
..I have not read the rest of the thread.But if I find out,I'll surely pay support.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by Char-Lee

Forum
Ludicrous Online Lies

Hi Char-Lee...I just need to clarify something with you...in your above statement...are you referring to this (rant) thread I created...or are you referring to the threads that I am talking about in my rant?

The one you referred to, even this one though, it is in the appropriate forum so you should be heard for that reason alone I would think.
The one I was in that was moved was in Conspiracies and I simply cannot figure out how it could be labeled a Ludicrous lie, I also don't understand any thread or OP being labeled liers. Surely there is a better way to handle what they have a problem with.

Sorry (really) I went and ranted in your rant!

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
You should be the next AG, sounds just like him

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I believe i know which particular thread may have contributed to triggering your rant Cal and i apologise sincerely if this is the case

But no worries and even if THAT particular thread was closed yesterday all will be revealed sometime today

Edited to add : Thread created and recieving some interesting replies

What got me was that the thread was for fun, but some people unfortunately do not share the same sense of humour.

Kindest respects

Rodinus
edit on 29-5-2013 by Rodinus because: Phrase added

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
We don't want to start a culture of "Poking fun at other threads" or even just "Threads about threads".

So. Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join