It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questioning motives and getting angry.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Reading some of these personal experiences I cannot help feeling sad that we do not question the motives of these aliens who manifest into our lives. My thoughts are that if these aliens have our best interests at heart, then they would respect our free will and not force themselves on us.

I dont mean literally force themselves on us, but I mean doing things without our fully conscious permission. As an example, a report I just read on here said that the subject was told not to turn around. Now.. if this being had appeared and asked permission to do stuff to us, then we would:
a) have known what they look like,
b) agreed to participate in this situation
c) know and fully understand the ramifications and results of what they are doing
d) take an active part in the process ourselves.

Personally, I dont believe they should do things TO us anyway. If we need healing, then we would go somewhere to get that healing for ourself not have someone else do it to us. There are advisors yes, but I believe that we are as capable of getting any of our own 'astral' healing we might need.

I fully believe that some parts of us know whether a being is a goodie or a baddie but our conscious mind has to be aware and to make that decision to willingly go along with what is being done. It appears to me that MOST of these reports are about the baddies coming along and trying to force us to be victims to their unknown agendas.

In my tiny mind, spiritual beings have a feeling of LOVE, peace harmony, etc about them, not fear. There are some reports of beings like this, but not many - most visitations are accompanied by feelings of fear and nervousness.

It is almost like we believe we are powerless victims, second grade citizens to anything which comes along which is alien. I would like to suggest if something comes at you and does not ask permission, get angry - SAY "NO" - because anger is a powerful motivator and be angry because they are violating your free will and (I believe) no truly spiritual being would do that.

In almost ending this post, I will share a piece of knowledge which I have come to accept. I am not saying this is true for you guys, but it seems so for me anyway. Occasionally, I would get feelings of being chased and wake up with the feeling that I had just escaped from someone who nearly 'caught me'. What I have discovered and which may help others, is that this feeling of being chased was not actually being caused by another entity, but was my own 'astral self' coming back into my physical body. My conscious mind/brain was somehow aware of this 'astral self' returning just moments before it arrived. It interpreted this feeling of the astral self returning and coming back into my physical as someone following and therefore 'chasing' me. Since I decided this was the explanation, I have not had any further feelings of being chased as I now know that this is what it is, and I am not afraid of being chased back into my body any more.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
You need some 'Me' time for self reflection. You are battling your inner-self which is radiating negativity. Negativity spreads to others at a much more rapid pace than positivity does.

Did you know that in Brazil during lent that the Capybara is considered a fish?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

You need some 'Me' time for self reflection. You are battling your inner-self which is radiating negativity....
and you know this ... how?

How do you interpret what I said as 'negative' or 'negativity' ?

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by qmantoo

This is why the bible was written.

This is why demons were spoken of. Serpents.

My gods, my aliens. Gave me all the choices. And never forced themselves on me in which way you have put it.

Never have i had these beings demand things from me. Nor was ever told to not look. On the contrary. These beings want to feed you as much knowledge about the spiritual realm as possible.

These are the dark beings people encounter. People think they are ghosts/loved ones/ or dimensional beings from some other parallell dimension living along side earth. Non of these theories are correct.

These beings are God. When you pray and these beings apear/leave. It is because you are praying to them directly. In front of you. These are aliens. they come from a ship. But they are non physical. And that's how they get around the skies with speed is in a craft.

So they can be anywhere on the planet. Same with ba'al. Satan. They greys. Whom are pleiadians.

The greys are reptillians. They are actually the other alien faction at war with the dark beings WHOM are the gods of egypt. Notice how anubis and so many animal gods in egypt are pure black? This is no coincidence.
These are skin walkers.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

edit on 28-5-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I'll relate some personal experience with you that I think touches upon this in an abstract way. Bear with me okay?

When I was younger me and my best friend, let's call him Will, were around seventeen - to about the age of 20 - when we began seriously studying the occult. Will and I were of two different sides of the coin. Will was attracted to the darker aspects of spirituality - he was interested in things like acquiring power, acquiring a coven where he was the leader and had a following, and summoning "spirit" or "entities" that could grant him favor. I on the other hand was more interested in learning my natural talents and enhancing them, concerned with knowledge and how to apply it effectively to life for the betterment of others, and contacting spirits/entities to gain direction and advice rather than "favors".

Our parents often said we balanced each other out. Two haves to a coin, that belonged together. I often kept Will out of trouble, while Will often encourage me to look within and figure out what I needed for myself, rather than worrying about everyone and everything else at the exclusion of myself. In essence, using later terms - he was a service to self individual while I was a service to others individual.

We did many rituals and spiritual workings together. What always struck me was the stark awareness of how different our perceptions of those workings were. I remember one time during a particular meditation that I channeled a very positive being that simply filled me with light and love, Will on the other hand was entranced with something I couldn't see, he called her Lilith and described the most beautiful serpent like creature he'd ever seen. I did not see what he saw. That was the beginning of a separation of paths for my friend and I. Where he began studying things of a nature such as fallen angels, satanism, and some of the more darker aspects of the occult, I instead began studying more along the line of great teachers we still read today. Scripture brought to us by Jesus. Techniques given to us through Buddha. Poetry written by Rumi.

We began from the same place, Will and I. However, our experiences, our perceptions of what we experienced were very different, ultimately leading us down different paths in life. However, each path was entered upon by each of completely of our own free will.

I'm not sure if this will be relevant to you, but I was compelled to share.

Blessings,
Cirque
edit on 31-5-2013 by CirqueDeTruth because: correction - our not are

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Free will
I didn't know we had free will. I thought society took away that right long ago.

If there are what some refer to as aliens overseeing this world, I think they are doing a lousy job myself.
Maybe I can get them a little irked with that statement so they show themself to me
Darn, I never get to see aliens or flying saucers.

top topics

join