It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holding the Light

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Hello...I just found and joined ATS. I am very interested in most of the subjects discussed here. As I delve in, I am drawn to people and topics that are filled with light. I'm not interested in being doom and gloom, really don't even want to waste my time getting into WWIII or any other dark topic, it only infects the spirit with bad energy. I feel its absolutely pointless and detrimental to sit in front of the computer dwelling on negative things.

If there are enough folks out of the 250,000+ of us on here who are bringing the positivity, I will stay! Otherwise, I'm not interested. Curious to find out.

I noticed there is a food and cooking forum. Didn't see a forum on growing plants... one of the most "subversive" and therapeutic things you can do. If there was enough interest, I would petition to get a forum like this going (maybe growing things/permaculture/homesteading)... something constructive and positive we can all start doing right away.

Blessings to all...Looking forward to sharing ideas and information.

C

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfer4Life

Didn't see a forum on growing plants... one of the most "subversive" and therapeutic things you can do.

There's a lot of threads on here about governments STOPPING people from growing their own food!

Welcome to the madhouse

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Surfer4Life

Sorry to be the bearer, or as i like to say the "bear", of the Bad news but alot of topics are about How the world is going to end and what destruction is to come or who is going to attack next

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.....
May you walk in rainbow sparkled happiness...

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I recently just started growing the food from seed outdoors, be sure to check your local climate to see what veggies and fruits are suitable.

Another option is buying a cheap set of grow lights to get the seeds started and transplant it to a pot/outdoors when the time is right.

Currently I'm trying to grow tomatoes, bush beans, and spinach. From my shallow experience I think these are fairly easy to grow. Asparagus seems to be a good choice too since they can provide for 10-15 years if taken care of.
I would go for perennial veggies/fruits to get as many harvests per plant as possible before you need to sow again.

I'm just a gardening newbie so let us know how it goes

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Welcome to the family! Many members are avid gardeners, if you do some searches you can find lots of helpful threads on the subject.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join