It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Only Start Paying Attention AFTER Something Happens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I posted this thread in June last year, which was completely ignored, yet spelled out what was around the corner-

Terrorists on Benefits and known by intelligence services

Now, AFTER events are taking place, people start paying attention.

We have brought this on ourselves. Hundreds, if not thousands of young men have been radicalised and turned into 'Islamic Extremists' under the noses of our intelligence services, hell even encouraged to operate with £££/$$$ spent on them in 'benefits' from our hard earned taxes.

This is a long term game, an epic worldwide operation over many decades to divide the world and people have buried their heads in the sand and hoped it would go away but this is just the beginning-

Don't Say We Weren't Warned...

edit on 26-5-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

I posted this thread in June last year, which was completely ignored, yet spelled out what was around the corner-

Why do you think your thread last year was completely ignored? Because you did not get many written replies?

You know....many, many people read a lot on ATS... more than they post; so I have no doubt your thread of last year was read by many.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I used to pay attention 24/7. Then I stopped. Then I came by today, to see what I missed.
I missed nothing.

Same
different day.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Elo elo elo...Not seen you around for a while, but maybe I'm just blind aha.

I know what you mean - When I heard about Woolwich I said to me mate on the same day "you watch, it'll come out in a few days that the authorities know them and have dealt with them".

And look what emerged

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Why do
you think your thread last year was completely ignored? Because you did not get many written replies?

You know....many, many people read a lot on ATS... more than they post; so I have no doubt your thread of last year was read by many.

It may well have been read, but people never really paid much attention.

It seems that something has to happen before people pay attention, this is just one example of a much wider observation I have of ATS- the majority are not interested unless it is 'current'.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObservingYou
reply to post by Wonderer2012

Elo elo elo...Not seen you around for a while, but maybe I'm just blind aha.

I know what you mean - When I heard about Woolwich I said to me mate on the same day "you watch, it'll come out in a few days that the authorities know them and have dealt with them".

And look what emerged

Indeed, although I doubt Woolwich was a 'false flag', the ground work has been done, many real terrorists now live amongst us, as planned and allowed to happen.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Unless we want to live in a terrorist totalitarian state, we can't go around arresting people for what they believe. Most of us here, would be in jail, now wouldn't we? Guilty until you prove innocent? Sounds like "Minority Report". Also like George Orwell's "1984", and the "thought police". How about if we arrest people after they commit a crime, not because we are afraid they might .
edit on 26-5-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I think it will come down to people arryin concealed weapons.....
Other than that, we have the technology to provide everyone with a sort of indestructable recorder
it could be used as a personal witness to everything that happens tp people...
Everyone would have one, and the sorting out of thins would be simple as cracking the personal witness and dowwloading wqhat happened...
I realise this may not workas well against terrorists as it would ordinary criminals....but it would work for contracts too.....

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamschist
Unless we want to live in a terrorist totalitarian state, we can't go around arresting people for what they believe. Most of us here, would be in jail, now wouldn't we? Guilty until you prove innocent? Sounds like "Minority Report". Also like George Orwell's "1984", and the "thought police". How about if we arrest people after they commit a crime, not because we are afraid they might .
edit on 26-5-2013 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

You have missed the point of the thread to the point that your post is actually unrelated to the OP...

edit on 27-5-2013 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The world is a potential "whack-a-mole" of possible outcomes.
It's really hard to know where to look first. Especially when news outlets consider virtually EVERYTHING as to be
BING BONG SLAM, FoxNewsAlert worthy. I think our Pavlovian response is just worn out.

It's not just fox that does it...But they are the pioneers of Lipgloss, hiked skirts, flashing colors, and that stupid Alert sound. I believe the loud sound is there for the Older Hard of hearing demographic.
edit on 27-5-2013 by spacedoubt because: (no reason given)

top topics

join