It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Another Woolwich stabbing 26/05/2013

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

BREAKING: Another Woolwich stabbing 26/05/2013

www.standard.co.uk

A man has been stabbed in Woolwich, just days after the murder of Drummer Lee Rigby, according to reports.

Police have said it happened "a few streets away" from the scene of Mr Rigby's murder, but that they are not linking the incident to last week's killing.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
both incidents are unrelated according to the police

A spokesman said the victim, who has been taken to hospital, sustained non-life threatening injuries in the stabbing, just before 4pm.

unconfirmed twitter sources claim the man stabbed is of African descent and perhaps it is a revenge attack for what happened last week

waiting for further news about this event

www.standard.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This will be a full blown race war very soon I predict.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Of course they are saying it is unrelated. Would you expect them to say otherwise? If they were to link the two, things would get messy with a quickness. As of now its just delayed a bit.

link   
Gang stabbing or ?

Im sure they have got this guy. Maybe a bad week for Woolwich.
edit on 26-5-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

link   
This must be a pre - planned operation by the Elites to start a global Race war

link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
This will be a full blown race war very soon I predict.

Complete nonsense. This latest event is just a completely normal South London event - almost certainly black on black gang crime. It's proximity to the recent incident is simply coincidence.

That's not excusing what has happened obviously, but this kind of thing is hardly uncommon in South London.

Edit: I say this with no intention of respect to our black ATS colleagues. It is simply the truth that black on black violence is a significant issue in this particular area of London.
edit on 26-5-2013 by KingIcarus because: Just to clarify...

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicQuest

You absolutely are wrong these are INDIVIDUALS . oh my gosh I am starting to dislike some conspiracy theorists.

NOT EVERYTHING IS A FRICKIN CONSPIRACY!

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KingIcarus

unconfirmed twitter sources claim the man stabbed is of African descent and perhaps it is a revenge attack for what happened last week

Really? Because it clearly says here that it may be a revenge attack for what happened last week.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Individuals can be hired and paid to carry out such incidents

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
People get stabbed in London all of the time. Usually no one cares. I'd be obliged to say that the police are probably right in saying it's unrelated.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
reply to post by KingIcarus

Really? Because it clearly says here that it may be a revenge attack for what happened last week.

"Perhaps" is simply newspaper rhetoric. I don't entirely discount that possibility, but non-fatal gang stabbings in South London are daily events - many of which aren't reported by the victim for obvious reasons.

The "perhaps" in this case might well be because the alleged attacker wasn't black, but gangs in London are oftern ethnically related so the stabbing of a black gang member may easily be by a Turkish/South Asian fellow.

By all means keep an open mind, but if this is anything more than the usual tit-for-tat nonsense, I'd be amazed.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Race? Race, did you say?

Since when was Islam a race? I certainly didn't get the memo...

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

alot of the big events are a conspiracy, thats why they are reported in the mainsteam media, the follow up events that happen afterward are not., thats just people reaching So i understand your frustration. People have been getting shot since the first gun was invented, and people have been getting stabbed since the first rock was chipped into a sharp pointy edge.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The article doesn't say much unfortunately.

Thank goodness the man who was stabbed is alright. IMO these two stabbings are unrelated, and apparently knife crime is high in the UK.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Jumadax

Stabbing with butcher knives and killing and drug dealing and gang riots happen in that Woolwich/Greenwich area almost daily. This isnt unusual. Adebowale was almost stabbed to death when he was dealing drugs with his Afghan best friend in the Verona House in Woolwich. The killer was a Briton called Lee James. The Afghan was cut into pieces by Lee James with a butchers knive. However, this was a drug thing only but no terror simply bdcause Lee James was British and white.

I just dont know about why a gang/drug killing is sentenced as terror? Simply because the drug dealer called some islamic words into a camera? Was Rigby just the good guy? Was he just an unlucky random or was he a carefully selected victim? OK, he was a good guy with a mourning fiancee whom he had as his wife in Afghanistan plus a now mourning real wife with a 2 years old son back home in the UK. He obviously was a good and beloved guy. Why then was he the victim of an Afghan/Nigerian drug gang, the Woolwich boyz? Accidentally? Perhaps.

Afghans and drugs might give us another reason.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Woolwich sees between 24-36 violent crimes per month on average.
Source: www.ukcrimestats.com...

Will the (statistically likely) 23 other events in the next month cause the OP the same concern???

Those stating race war...did you ever read the news before this week??

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dominar

Knife crime isn't terrible in the UK, but it's often the weapon of choice for gangs and suchlike. Outside a crime of passion or accident, you're very unlikely to get stabbed here - although it does happen, I'm afraid.

By the same token, being an active gang member increases that possibility by a huge amount. Many, many scores are settled here with blades - albeit mainly non-fatally. For instance, many gangs favour either stabbing the buttocks or slicing the cheek... more humiliating than disabling.

Wouldn't fancy it myself though.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Blatent example of fear mongering. Crimes, assults, murders, robberys, ect, ect, ect, happen every day. People need to stop obsessing over the negative in the world, and just live thier life. Fear of the real world is what got us into this 1984-like mess in the 1st place.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomoSapiensSapiens
reply to post by thesmokingman

Race? Race, did you say?

Since when was Islam a race? I certainly didn't get the memo...

ROFL
for quite sometime now

note all the pussyfooting and mincing around
regarding the Tsarnaev bros...
after all "ethnic Chechen" is merely a neologism
for caucasian

Then again the bigoted are very well known for their "sanity" and "high intelligence".

this is merely a common occurrence in s. london.
soon to be forgotten unless muslamic ray-guns are involved

edit on 26-5-2013 by TheMagus because: added comment

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join