It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full video of the woolwich killer interview

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

Originally posted by Kram09
It's interesting that this full video hasn't been shown in the media (correct me if I'm wrong).

The fact is, I agree with what he said - but I strongly condemn the fact that he had to murder someone to make his point. Violence begets violence. It's just wrong.

That is disgraceful.

He has just chopped off a young mans head and has blood dripping down his arms and you get all cuddly and reasonable and say ' well he has a point'.

No he DOES NOT he is an evil murdering monster - I feel sick at what you have just said.

The truth is the truth regardless of whether it comes from a holy man or a murderer.

I dont sympathise with him, I dont condone his actions, if he isnt a plant hes a nutcase and needs to be locked away for good.

You should feel sick by what he did but his actions dont change the truth of what he said.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

The camera guy definitely left a public London bus. Curious: The bus was NOT leaving after the camera guy left the bus. Why didnt the bus driver close the doors and continue driving? Did the bus driver wait for the guy with the knives to get into the bus? "Sir, would you like to take my bus? My bus is stopping at Old Baily".He must be a very charming and polite bus driver. Or else, was the bus driver the camera guy himself?
And then the old lady .... What a lunatic scene!

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Why is this man even on film talking afterwards? Why is he and his friend not being beaten down with anything available. There are cars around. If you see a guy getting chopped up,having his head cut off, why not run over the assailant? People are going about their business,people are sitting with the body,and someone is letting this guy explain on camera why he just cut someones head off in front of them.

Where are the spines on these people? An injury,or even worse IMO would be well worth it to let people of this mans ilk know that this kind of thing wont be tolerated! But to all the people around,apparently that is not the case. That is what I find truly disgusting. Yes they just killed a man,just one man.They are cowards. How would they have fared against an angry mob of witnesses? My guess is not so well. But we will never know because the witnesses were all cowards as well.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bodaciouschief
Why is this man even on film talking afterwards? Why is he and his friend not being beaten down with anything available. There are cars around. If you see a guy getting chopped up,having his head cut off, why not run over the assailant? People are going about their business,people are sitting with the body,and someone is letting this guy explain on camera why he just cut someones head off in front of them.

Where are the spines on these people? An injury,or even worse IMO would be well worth it to let people of this mans ilk know that this kind of thing wont be tolerated! But to all the people around,apparently that is not the case. That is what I find truly disgusting. Yes they just killed a man,just one man.They are cowards. How would they have fared against an angry mob of witnesses? My guess is not so well. But we will never know because the witnesses were all cowards as well.

because people like many of the posters on this thread ' think he has a valid point' - read the psots on here and see why people are validating him.

It disgusts me too.

They say they condemn his actions but even though he is dripping in blood after decapitating a fine young man - they want to 'listen' to his point and validate his actions by their agreements.

They are too dim to realise that they are doing this .. just read the posts,.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

Originally posted by Bodaciouschief

because people like many of the posters on this thread ' think he has a valid point' - read the psots on here and see why people are validating him.

It disgusts me too.

They say they condemn his actions but even though he is dripping in blood after decapitating a fine young man - they want to 'listen' to his point and validate his actions by their agreements.

They are too dim to realise that they are doing this .. just read the posts,.

No one is validating the killing of the soldier. The point they mean is in (some) of what he said. Maybe if you weren't as emotionally driven as Piers Morgan you'd understand that after 3 pages.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Why have we not seen any fotage of the other man, so far I have seen one still photograph of him
also just heard the other three arrested for involvment have been released on bail

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

and maybe if you ceased making personal attacks and replaced your patronising attitide with some reflection you may realise that by saying affectively.

'' oh yes well that is all reasonable - he has a point''

You are validating his actions which is the same as condoning his actions.

If you don't get that - as many of the posters on here do not - it is a dim issue I am afraid. I feel sad for you.

I am as cool as a cucumber mate - I just will always talk out against people who are evil or who cheer evil.
edit on 27-5-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I simply don't understand how this is any different from an American/British soldier killing an enemy combatant. The man who died was a soldier and another soldier attacked and killed him.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkofmimir
I'm sorry but I simply don't understand how this is any different from an American/British soldier killing an enemy combatant. The man who died was a soldier and another soldier attacked and killed him.

A prime example of someone supporting this murderer, by comparing him to an American or British serviceman.

UNBELIEVABLE.

Do you have no moral compass !!!!!!!!!!!!

Go onto the military forums and say that,

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

can you explain what the difference is because I am honestly trying to think of a meaningful one.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

They are too dim to realise that they are doing this

Do you wish to hurl insults, or actually have a rational discussion?

and maybe if you ceased making personal attacks (see above) and replaced your patronising attitide with some reflection you may realise that by saying affectively.

On the contrary it is you who is making personal attacks and you've refused to even engage with anyone on this board in a fair and reasonable manner.

Do you have no moral compass !!!!!!!!!!!!

I put it to you, that you are either blatantly unaware of things taking place in Afghanistan by Western forces or you just choose to turn a blind eye.

I do have a moral compass, which is why I feel horrified when entire families are incinerated by a drone strike and then rescuers are also deliberately blown up. I feel horrified when British troops abuse Iraqi civilians, or stab children through the kidneys with bayonets. I feel horrified every time I see another British soldier on the news who has lost his life for no reason whatsoever...

As I posted on another thread at least we know that the soldier's name is Lee Rigby. When we watch the news we're told of yet another drone strike and that they were all "militants." This is besides the fact that the U.S. now classes everyone over the age of 14 as a militant. I don't know about you, but in my book a 14 year old is a child.

Instead of being hysterical why don't you try and put forward a coherent argument. ATS is for discussion and it's usually polite to engage with other's. I don't agree with you, but I respect what you're saying. I've asked for you to elaborate, but you've consistently refused.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

It's interesting that this full video hasn't been shown in the media (correct me if I'm wrong).

The fact is, I agree with what he said - but I strongly condemn the fact that he had to murder someone to make his point. Violence begets violence. It's just wrong.

Thanks for your comment, I fully agree.
But reading the other comments here I have sometimes the impression some people see a conspiracy in everything and cannot catch up with reality anymore.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   

YEah if you wait or skip ahead for the clip to finish there are options to watch this murderer be shot by the police...

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

The worst part is this dumbass' actions could cause a lot of hardships for the Muslims in the UK who are just trying to make a life for themselves.

And what were the hundreds of thousands killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc. doing? Exactly how are the UK Muslims different? When psychopaths (Westerners) want to go on a killing spree, it is not as if they wait for an "excuse". They are quite capable of manufacturing one.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
What I find completely ridiculous about this man's rant is he speaks of "our land" meaning Muslim countries, but he clearly has a London accent. As I understand accents are Imparted on an individual at a very young age, so I'm betting this man's "land" is in fact London. My guess is these are just murderers, who wanted to use some seemingly noble excuse instead of just admitting they wanted to murder someone and get on TV.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCrimsonGhost

certainly a possibility that it is simple a convenient excuse but if they where looking for infamy why only stop at one death, if it was simply an excuse there are plenty of more dramatic options.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by pinkbirdatabase

The bus was NOT leaving after the camera guy left the bus. Why didnt the bus driver close the doors and continue driving?

Its just a guess but maybe its was the dead body blocking the road? Or maybe the bus was stopped at a bus stop.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid
I think he means the part about us attacking and bombing familys in there own lands.

He most definitely does have a point there!

No one is condoning the actions.

I will ALWAYS refuse 2 acknowledge the "point" of a brazen murderer.. It takes a 'special' type of person to take an another persons life..

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observor
reply to post by dave_welch

The worst part is this dumbass' actions could cause a lot of hardships for the Muslims in the UK who are just trying to make a life for themselves.

And what were the hundreds of thousands killed in Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya etc. doing? Exactly how are the UK Muslims different? When psychopaths (Westerners) want to go on a killing spree, it is not as if they wait for an "excuse". They are quite capable of manufacturing one.

I'm sure there are numerous other ways to get a point across without hacking a person to death in front of your so called "enemies"... This "psychopath" is merely inciting further hatred upon innocent Muslims around the world.. It's actions such as his that will lead to less regard from the World to the plight of Muslims killed in Iraq, Afghanistan & Libya..

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by pinkbirdatabase
reply to post by PhoenixOD

The camera guy definitely left a public London bus. Curious: The bus was NOT leaving after the camera guy left the bus. Why didnt the bus driver close the doors and continue driving? Did the bus driver wait for the guy with the knives to get into the bus? "Sir, would you like to take my bus? My bus is stopping at Old Baily".He must be a very charming and polite bus driver. Or else, was the bus driver the camera guy himself?
And then the old lady .... What a lunatic scene!

There was also an edit in the video, just after the person got off the bus, and is filming the guy from afar, the guy starts walking in the direction of the camera person, and before he reaches them there is a cut, and the guy is then on the pavement talking to the camera. Why was the film cut for a few sections? User error, or perhaps time to add some fake blood?!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join