It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full video of the woolwich killer interview

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
There is always a point in a killing depending the person is sane, or not, but the truth is people do die day, after day.
My question do you turn a cheek, when both have already been slapped, or will slapping them back make them realize that it hurts, and when do we forgive the person who started this slap off.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by HelenConway

Originally posted by DigitalKid
I think he means the part about us attacking and bombing familys in there own lands.

He most definitely does have a point there!

No one is condoning the actions.

You and he are apologists for his actions - just by what you have said.
Make no mistake.

The guy said: "I DON'T CONDONE HIS ACTIONS"

And you've spun it and called him an "apologist".

Who are YOU to TWIST his words?!

People are responcible for what they SAY - not what YOU UNDERSTAND.

Bloody hell, now we live in a world where you state 2 sentences clearly and people still don't understand you.

Anyway - I made a thread two days ago, stating the killer made a valid point. He did make a valid point.
Obviously I do not condone what he done.

You going to twist my words too?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolcatt
This man is a coward. he contradict himself. And talks about how he would help your mother
just hope there is more to come on the second man as i have not seen much.Am thinking the second man is not from the uk and thats why we are not seeing much of him.

edit on 25-5-2013 by coolcatt because: too late

Is he a coward because he didn't commit suicide? Or a coward because he didn't have to guts to run away, to then be hunted down like a dog?

Cowards generally take no action. But, then the puzzle is how he overcame his cowardice to get up the courage chop a man's head off?

That's no simple thing. I can't do it. And it's not because I'm brave.

See, I'm more like Jesus, I'd rather be the guy who presents his neck to be cut, than the one doing the cutting.

I think I could live happily in the spirit, after being the blood sacrifice. But, I'd be tormented day and night in the flesh, if I were the one taking the blood.

It's not so much the act itself, that is the problem, it's all the time you have afterwords, to live with it.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by HelenConway

That is disgraceful. He has just chopped off a young mans head and has blood dripping down his arms and you get all cuddly and reasonable and say ' well he has a point'. No he DOES NOT he is an evil murdering monster - I feel sick at what you have just said.

I thought some people might make knee-jerk reactions, such as yours, to what I posted.

What the man did was wrong and it was grossly violent and disturbing. I already alluded to this in my statement. I shouldn't have to post it again, but here it is:

I strongly condemn the fact that he had to murder someone to make his point. Violence begets violence. It's just wrong.

People are not born evil and to suggest that those two men are just "evil" and to leave it at that, is to miss the bigger picture.

To be frank, you may as well bury your head in the sand. If you continue to take the line that these men are just evil and they just decide to do these things for no reason whatsoever - then the cycle of violence will continue.

The security services had warned that continued British involvement in Afghanistan and Iraq would inevitably result in such home-grown attacks. To acknowledge such a fact isn't disgraceful - to me it's common sense.

You obviously read my first comment and you've twisted what I said in your hysterical outburst. Quite sad that you had to do that instead of trying to have a rational discourse with me.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

You and he are apologists for his actions - just by what you have said. Make no mistake.

Furthermore, I could use your line of reasoning and say you're an apologist for the governments of the UK and USA and how they killed many hundreds and thousands of innocent men, women and children in Afghanistan and Iraq.

In fact I could say you're complicit in the deaths of all the UK soldiers who have lost their lives in such a futile conflict.

You see, this tragic murder is showing up the myopic and hypocritical views of many in UK society. But it also shows one thing clearly. That the people in the Middle East, whether it be Afghanistan or Iraq have become dehumanized to us.

It seems to hardly register at all to us when we kill innocents in drone strikes for example. I've already pointed out in another thread the U.S. policy of double-tap when it comes to drone strikes. Whereby people are blown up by a drone strike and when rescuers arrive to help they too are deliberately attacked and blown up. Where is the difference in barbarity?

Is a British life somehow superior to an Afghan life? Are we not able to show compassion for all innocents who lose their lives in this never-ending saga of violence?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Another apologist. I do not need to 'twist your words' - you have out right supported this man, the monster.
At least you are open and admit it.

Lets all listen to the message of the cuddly man with blood dripping from his hands, after brutally decapitating a young man and applaud him for his right words !!!

You guys ARE the problem - your MESSAGE and apologies ARE the problem.

Yes your apologies and validation of his ' message' make me sick to my stomach.

edit on 26-5-2013 by HelenConway because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Another apologist. I do not need to 'twist your words' - you have out right supported this man, the monster.

Lets all listen to the message of the cuddly man with blood dripping from his hands, after brutally decapitating a young man and applaud him for his right words !!!

LOL your so emotionally irrational!

1) Your adding your own sentences and making it sound they came from OUR mouths - when in fact they are YOUR thoughts.

2) Where are my apologies? Please copy and paste them for all to see.

3) I do not support the murderer. My brain is in my head - why are you trying to tell me what's in MY brain?

4) How do I or the other guy you are attacking pose a 'problem'?

5) You are emotionally irrational - for your own sake, stop embarrasing your self.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

you have out right supported this man, the monster. At least you are open and admit it.

Please point out to myself and other members where I have supported the vile actions of those two men?

You guys ARE the problem - your MESSAGE and apologies ARE the problem. Yes your apologies and validation of his ' message' make me sick to my stomach.

Most people don't find it a problem when they discover that other people might have differing opinions to their own. Other than just repeating what you have previously said, do you wish to elaborate on what you said above, so we might be able to understand your position better?

Or do you just wish to make generalised statements?

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

It is true this vile act might never have happened if coalition forces weren't occupying Muslim lands.

It does not justify the actions of these two men though, neither does their actions justify the backlash on the Muslim community, it makes me ashamed to be British.

Helen, just like other members of the BNP/EDL (amongst other people) refuse to see the bigger picture because they can't see past events in this country, and to be honest, you can't blame them for that, even if you disagree with their flawed logic on the matter, what took place would turn even the hardest of mens/womens stomachs.

If we want this kind of thing to stop, we do need to stop sticking our noses into other countries affairs, but then who would defend the innocents being killed for the sake of religion?

Awkward situation all around I am afraid.
edit on 26/5/13 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

It does not justify the actions of these two men though, neither does their actions justify the backlash on the Muslim community, it makes me ashamed to be British.

I agree. As you point out, it's important to try and look at both sides of the coin here. No matter how uncomfortable some may find it.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   

At least he has a message. I wonder what our governments have to say to muslims who just lost their kids because were randomly bombing houses.

edit on 26-5-2013 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Wow, so by this guy's logic : "The gov killed people in the middle easy, so I'm gonna kill this guy." It makes no sense. I get why he did it in principle, I guess... But, what I don't get is how these guys never thought "This could be bad for the other Muslims in the UK."

Eye for an eye only leaves half the world blind. The worst part is this dumbass' actions could cause a lot of hardships for the Muslims in the UK who are just trying to make a life for themselves.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
The thing that grates with me in all of this is that it's the wrong people who are suffering.

Innocent people in Afghanistan, etc, and innocent people over here when "terrorists" attack.

I was thinking about the people who actually benefit from all of this, who get rich from the oil we steal etc - I can imagine the Rothschilds sat at home eating their £1500 per tin caviar and £10000 per bottle champagne, and while we're all shocked by this they'll just shrug their shoulders - "so what, one of the plebs died."

We're all fighting each other while the orchestrators are sat in the lap of luxury getting richer from it all.

If a rich man was a tyrant to the people what good would it do for the slaves to start attacking each other, he wouldn't change his ways.

But if they started attacking him he might.

It's the only way to effect change - go after those responsible rather than those who can change nothing.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

An EYE for AN EYE ...

When their projected REFLECTIONS MIRROR UPON the..

WILL they Recognized.

You must allow your vessel to be guided /driven as opposed to self guiding

NAMASTE*******
edit on 5/26/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yes this guy has a point I just didnt like the way he got it across. The media are making a big deal of the dead soldier and how upset his family an friends are. If the same media had of made a big deal out of the Iraq war then perhaps thousands of people across the world wouldnt feel the same way. Which was an ilegal war. Isnt it about time we convicted the criminels who sent the troops there? Perhaps then people wouldnt need to stoop to this level to make a point about it.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by PhoenixOD

An EYE for AN EYE ...

the point in the term Sunnah

is there is NO eye for an eye in sunni islam

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
It's interesting that this full video hasn't been shown in the media (correct me if I'm wrong).

The fact is, I agree with what he said - but I strongly condemn the fact that he had to murder someone to make his point. Violence begets violence. It's just wrong.

That is disgraceful.

He has just chopped off a young mans head and has blood dripping down his arms and you get all cuddly and reasonable and say ' well he has a point'.

No he DOES NOT he is an evil murdering monster - I feel sick at what you have just said.

I imagine that the citizens of Iraq,Pakistan and Afghanistan who have seen innocent loved ones blown to pieces by a "surgical" drone strike feel pretty sick too.Having said that,I agree that this was a sickening barbaric act.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join