It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a British Government Experiment Destroy a Devon village?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cluedup

There is no doubt that various governments have done all sorts of things.

And that is good reason for suspicion - I see no problem with people being suspicious - the available evidence supports it as an attitude, and IMO it is always a good thing to be in general of anyone with power!! Within reason of course!

but it is not evidence that they are still doing anything else specifically - spraying ZnCS is not evidence that cloud seeding in 1952 caused the Lynmouth floods.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cluedup

Good god I just read that and it was new to me, it goes to show that the Mengele attitude is still alive and kicking amongst certain very unethical quarters, it also begs the question what is there actual motive as they are supposed to be protecting the public not waging war on them especially the public of there own country.

My mother was an actual medical guinea pig, she was born in 1933 and was pushed over the fire guard by her illegitimate half brother at the age of 3, she was neglected for 2 weeks and came down with globapneumonia which she survived as her father was away and she was the only Anglican in a catholic household (her father had run away with her to the Anglican church of st luke in Liverpool were his relatives lord and lady Tattershall whom owned tattershall bloodstocks and the rings were her god parent's, however after his cover was blown by a local newspaper (He was an intelligence instructor over the northern Ireland territorial police - A spy master) he changed his name and left the country so as to not put his family in danger from IRA reprisals, she was left in hospital by her mother whom had a hatred for her as her father had left the country and she was not catholic by baptism as indeed neither was her father whom had paraded her around the house dressed as king billy, and a doctor called Bryan macfarland under a now infamous doctor coleman (whom after moving to America experimented on the black and poor white children) and having so recovered demonstrating a healthy and strong immune system she mysteriously (Macfarland grafted it into her bone marrow) contracted oseo myelitis a killer disease that they then had no cure for, she was used to trial many methods of treatment including early chemo therapy as a possible cure all of which she survived and her body fought the infection off though she was then used as a medical training specimen a student doctor performed a live dissection on her healthy right arm, her whole body is a map of the injustice and it was only a presentment that made her mother go after so long to see her daughter whom she had signed to allow this and upon entering the ward she found my mother with the white bed sheet drawn over her head and screamed my child is alive as they were trying to hide from her what they had done to my mother, after this my mother was taken to be better treated and they tried to get her well, she eventually had 9 children of whom I a son am the youngest, she was married twice and though walking with a limp as she literally only has half a hip she was a very beautiful woman but that is not the end of her story, her mother set about helping her other children including Dorothy her only true full sister as her mother was also married twice, to steal a trust in which Lady Elizabeth Tattershall had left her all the holdings of the Tattershall family and though we have tracked down even the trust number we can not gain any justice as though My mother now 80 is still alive and compass mentas we have been told the british government and the hierarchy were a party to the theft of her trust which included Aintree property's and has been divided into many parcels and organisations including central and cecil housing trust in London, My mother birth name was Alice hallworth Fegan ( the Fegan is the deedpoll name her father took to hide his identity after his cover was blown ), Elizabeth tattershall bought 81 bellmont road fully furnished for my mother and my mothers mother moved in and destroyed it even kicking my mother at 16 and disabled out of her own home one of many times she and we were made homeless as somebody was constantly destroying my mothers identity even in the local authority of Lancashire council, before the war the house had been the jewish lord mayor of liverpools house and he and his family had fled to America.

During the war interestingly a jewish gentleman had rented the loft form my nan and one night a air raid warden knocked and demanded to know who was in the loft, he was arrested and led away as he had been shining a torch for the Nazi bombers to see, Ironic don't you think considering what the Nazis were doing to the jew's.
edit on 26-5-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
this reminds me somewhat of the Aberfan disaster in 1966

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mirageman

Mirageman

Excellently presented thread which makes you wonder what else is ''going on'' which we might never know about...?

Freedom of information request...?

Regards

PDUK

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Interesting thread OP
Lynmouth is just up the road from me and it is a magnificent place, the valley of the rocks is an awsome site and quite eerie
will read more and comment properly later S&F
well a star atleast not sure i can flag with such a low post count

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
There is still a BBC radio documentary available on this story (link below):

news.bbc.co.uk...

You will need a media player compatible with Real Player files to listen.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This is a fascinating thread, but I doubt the proposition that cloud-seeding caused (or even played a significant part in) the Lynmouth disaster can be supported by the facts. The jury is still very much out on cloud seeding, despite experiments going back to the early 20th century, and nothing carried out in the 1950s, in Britain or elsewhere, yielded conclusive results.
The severity of the Lynmouth event can be attributed to intense rain falling in a localised area, over a relatively short period, onto already saturated ground. Topography, in the form of narrow, steep sided valleys, also played a critical part. Such events have been common in the English West Country over the years - most recently at Clovelly and Polperro (2012) and Boscastle (2004).
There's an excellent paper explaining the meteorology behind the Lynmouth disaster, which describes an Atlantic-scale origin for the event and concludes that the rainfall was entirely consistent with the engagement of a polar low with an upper trough, forming what's called an instant occlusion: onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
bump

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I love the way you lay your posts out and I love the story!

Thanks for the thread.
J

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Many experiments have been conducted over the years against many people, since very few of the people ever gave their consent and therefore regardless of the justification claimed for these experiments, they were utterly immoral and evil.

Above I outlined a personal story a true one about my own mother to illustrate this point and also to show how injustice is not simply carried out by men in white coats but also by often the establishment and even people close to us as well as total strangers.

But having stumbled on what I wrote my sister has just given me an earful since I made several mistakes in my account and so here are a few points of correction though not related directly to the subject matter of the thread they are corrections to the true story I told of our mothers suffering and the continued injustice she received.

Justice has still not been given on this matter and shall likely never be given on the matter of those government sponsored experiments upon those villagers - not unless big money and political will are ever brought to bear which given how long ago and despite our nation having NO STATUTE OF LIMITATION is unlikely to ever occur.

Corrections to my post are as follows.

Point, Not Field estate in Kensington and so my apologies to any innocent person implicated by my statement there as we do not know for certain if that is connected but the correct name and address OLDFIELD ESTATE FITZROY ROAD CAMBDEN LONDON which rightly should be our mothers name of HALLWORTH on the estate but a corrupt woman by the name of Vivienne Webster Jones who is the housing manager committed this fraud with my mother's cousin Frank Oldfield who put his name upon my mother's property and A good person who worked in Kew House told my mother her trust numbers were H1528 which appeared as the registered charity numbers of that estate on official registration though it was NOT original a charity but was my mother's TRUST stolen from her and she was told that her money was for investment business.

Point. 3 North Pole Road in Kensington London was our mother's property illegally sold by Frank Oldfield who did not own it.

Point. Our Mother was experimented as a child, had 21 needless operations performed on her and was used as a human child Guinea pig, her trust was made when she was five years of age which would have been in 1938 or 39 as her half-brother Alfred Taylor who was also involved in robbing her trust admitted it and said it was created for her when she was five or six years of age and that she should have received her trust which she never did when she was eighteen years of age, my mother's other half-brother William (BILL) Taylor also organised this fraud with members of the family and her two ex-husbands and five of our siblings.

Point. There was also a plaque on the Tattersall stand at Aintree Racecourse dedicated to our mother who supposedly had died in 1960 which she had not though she had been very ill and did nearly die in 1960 and this was concealed by Bill Davis a builder (Property developer) and Fraudster who paid Mirabelle Topham a million pounds in CASH under the table so to speak for My MOTHERs Documents which did NOT belong to the Topham family, Mirabelle Topham's nephew whom lived with her in Aintree told my mother that Bill Davis had done this to her.

Point. According to the Liverpool police who told my mother that it was a Land Investment trust fraud and liverpool city council under Derek Hatton was involved in defrauding her and stealing her property and land.

Mather Avenue police station was supposed to be dealing with this and supposedly going to hand it over to my mother, but they NEVER got in touch, a Mr Evans a top police officer there came out to my sister's house to where my mother was living at the time and told her that the Fraud was so BAD that He, could not tell her how bad it was but what would she like.

She told him she wanted some money from HER trust and a home to live in, He NEVER CAME BACK, and this was over 16 years ago.

My sister went to the Preston police approximately eight years ago to try to get justice as by that time our mother was ailing, she was told by a policewoman that the police USED TO BE very corrupt but that that they no longer were.

Corrupt Police Officers DETECTIVES Bill Codey and Phillip Johnson were involved with the now deceased Liverpool gangland and council solicitor Rex (Elkin) Makin who was involved in the fraud, these two police officers had told my mother that they were dealing with the fraud and would get back to Her but never did.

One again I am sorry if this seems off topic but at my sister's insistence, I have had to add this correction to my former post, only me and my sister NEVER sold our mother out, we pray to God that there is justice and that if this ever happens to someone else, they receive the justice neither our mother nor we ever have, according to a solicitor Mr Reese of Scott and Reese Solicitors our mothers trust inheritance was called Aintree Properties.

If anyone knows of this fraud and is wondering WHICH children of our mother, we are I am Paul the youngest child of all my mother's children and my sister is the third child from her first husband Christine, our mother was Alice Hallworth-Fegan born 28th of January 1933 who married Francise Patrick Leslie in 1952 and divorced him in 1960 and then she married Edward Terence McArdle in 1960 and divorced him in 1969, both ex-husband were involved in serious fraud against our mother and the second husband is still alive.
edit on 5-11-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Great thread. I’ve been to Linton & Lynmouth a couple of times and both times I felt so at peace. The whole area around there is beautiful. At school we took a walk up the river, passing increasingly huge, huge boulders that came cascading down. I have a mental picture of being told that one particular one was carried along the waves, and it blew our minds. It was absolutely massive, a crane perched on it overlooking the water for it’s next catch. I always came away from the place with a sense of sadness due to the deaths, but also a sense of the majestic natural world.

If you get the chance to go there, do it, and catch the mechanical railway down to the seafront.
edit on 5/11/2022 by firesnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

A further addendum to the above correction.

Further to this another addition Councillor Galagher of Liverpool Council also told our mother that she was the rightful owner of Derby Square in Liverpool and she had already been told that her inheritance was the Tattersall Ring's (AKA Tattersall's bloodstock's also known as Tattersall's millions).

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ototheb85
I love the way you lay your posts out and I love the story!

Thanks for the thread.
J

posted on Dec, 16 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Enterthe5t4rz
bump

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join