It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The man thread

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Awesome.

So, I take it you're a Harley guy, right Cody? Or since you're a brit, would that make you a Triumph guy? I'd like to have either a Triumph Bonneville or a Triumph America, both gorgeous bikes.

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
Me thinks men are really going to fail at this future "going green" max 60mph electric car thing.

I'd go insane if I could only do 60 on the interstate. I think Sammy Hagar said it best when he said "I can't drive 55!"

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_welch
reply to post by cody599

Awesome.

So, I take it you're a Harley guy, right Cody? Or since you're a brit, would that make you a Triumph guy? I'd like to have either a Triumph Bonneville or a Triumph America, both gorgeous bikes.

We have a saying here

Jesus rides a Harley

Because God won't lend him his triumph

Cody

posted on May, 31 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Ha! That's pretty good! I remember running into a MOPAR club at a car show once who all had shirts that said God Drives a MOPAR on the front, and on the back had the scripture about God in his Fury (aka Plymouth Fury).

Or, that Jesus drove a Honda because him and the disciples all lived in one Accord with eachother.

My theory is this: God drives a Pearl 1959 Caddilac Eldorado Biarritz. Jesus drives a Pinto, or a Gremlin, or a Yugo because he's not about material posessions. John the Baptist rides a beat up 1940's Harley Servicar. Satan drives a Black 1969 Dodge Charger that smells of cigars and scotch, also it has sidepipes and a raccoon tail hanging off of the antenna.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Here this should have you salivating...

Enjoy...

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
*crawls through the window*

DUDE!!

I was just in the ladies thread!!

You wouldn't believe it!!

I still don't!!

*cracks a beer*