It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Push for Gun Control is Coming This Fall

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

I understand where you're coming from. I'm in the same situation, re: storage. With the added problem of being a truck driver, and not knowing where I'll be if/when the time comes.

I'm now trying to get in with a different company that has dedicated regions. It'll keep me closer to my supplies so that I can get back to my Jeep, load up, and head for the hills.

posted on May, 28 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The slow but steady merger of the military (conducting war overseas) and law enforcement (keeping the peace at home) will eliminate the constitutional prohibition of "standing armies" and the result will be a defacto "police state" that just requires a declaration of martial law to negate the whole body of the constitution (which will also shut down the ability of the Congress to lift it for at least 6 months). Nowhere in the Constitution does it say that a declaration of martial law will invalidate the "inalienable rights" of the people but that is how it will be done under the "color of law" (as in New Orleans post Katrina). All of the pieces are falling into place (Rex 84/COG, Executive OrderS, Patriot Acts, NDAA, DHS armored vehicles, equipment and ammunition orders, etc.) "something wicked this way comes."
edit on 28-5-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join