It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are All T-Rex...( I mean almost all)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Resemblance in characters.

I guess that the character of the human being is given by the DNA specific characteristic,I mean we are born with a specific character written in the DNA code path that cannot be modified during life time.

But we can find resemblance in characters for human beings independently of the rase country and language.

These resemblances has it's strong and soft points.

In the same time If you will ask the vast majority of people what species of dinosaurs they prefere,the invariable answer will be:T-Rex.

Because T-Rex had only one character of it's characteristic.

Although there are thousands of species of "extinct dinosaurs",if dinosaurs ever existed.

But they didn't...ever existed.

And T-Rex was the most agressive carnivorous of the kind.

Therefore the resemblance in the character of the characteristic with such agressive imaginary creature that never existed gives the ideea that dinosaur's evidence it's just planted evidence on the purpose to find resemblance of characters in order to cultivate the agressivity of the human species,this way to keep the level of real knowledge to a low,in order to prolong the life of humans as a species.

Because T-Rex had no reason,therefore it's forcing our reason to find reasons not to get real true knowledge.

Planted by who?

Hard to say.

Because other way ,too much knowledge will lead to fast extinction,which is something that almost happened during our short history and it's about to happen these days.

So,all of you are T-Rex.( I mean almost all)

Of course many of you will say that you like to be compared this way and you are a T-Rex, or other species of dinos close to it.

But either way you will prove just one thing.

Dinosaurs never existed.

Oh and it feels so good to make friends here on ATS.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I have a big head and little arms!

edit on 23-5-2013 by Casualboy100 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Casualboy100
I have a big head and little arms!

Oh you mean that you see a part of you being like a part of dino?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Why do you think dinosaurs don't exist?

Interesting and random fact:

The Chinese in the country-side dig in the dirt to look for bones, and when they find gigantic dinosaur bones, they think it is dragon bones, and then they eat them.

It is considered to be something lucky if you can eat a dragon.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Yeah sure... Dinosaurs never existed...
And all the buried skelettons archeologists found in the ground were all setup by pretty advanced elite scientist of past centuries, even when we had no tech to "fake" so huge bones...
LOL

Maybe dogs and cats don't exist either, they're just spying advanced organic robots setup by the same evil elite scientist who faked the dinos fociles and skels during the past centuries

Or even more ! Maybe humans never existed, and we were setup by elite to make us think we exist !

(sorry for this free-troll post, I couldn't resist
)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The Chinese in the country-side dig in the dirt to look for bones, and when they find gigantic dinosaur bones, they think it is dragon bones, and then they eat them.

It is considered to be something lucky if you can eat a dragon.

Very interseting they could eat stone ,because non of the so called evidence of dinosaurs existence were DNA viable or close to the characteristic of a living being that ever lived on Earth.

But odd beliefs can lead to odd behaviour.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghostfreak1

And all the buried skelettons archeologists found in the ground were all setup by pretty advanced elite scientist of past centuries, even when we had no tech to "fake" so huge bones... LOL
Strong beliefs are the weakest.

Maybe dogs and cats don't exist either, they're just spying advanced organic robots setup by the same evil elite scientist who faked the dinos fociles and skels during the past centuries
Cats and dogs are our own creation,for real,as a resemblance in characters.

(sorry for this free-troll post, I couldn't resist )
Each and every one of us have it's own call in life.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Why do you think dinosaurs don't exist?
Oh sory ,I don't think ,I just reasoning because I have reason.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
To say dinosaurs never roamed this planet you must have some heavy religious beliefs whatever they may be. To be honest I don't care about what you believe in but when you say something as rediculous as that it should be pointed out that it is in fact rediculous. You can go see fossilized bones of animals no longer alive at meuseums, I have been privileged to myself. They were animals who lived ate screwed and died here before us that is all. Any opinion against this has no basis in truth. Whatsoever.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by pryed -eyed-one

Whatsoever
Now,thats what I call a strong belief.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by pryed -eyed-one

. You can go see fossilized bones of animals no longer alive at meuseums, I have been privileged to myself. They were animals who lived ate screwed and died here before us that is all.
In which museum?

I mean which will be the next event related to the title?

Sorry ,but this way it has to be....!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Um....no.

I am.

TDawgRex!

But yea...I can be aggressive at times. Though I would say that I am the most cuddly carnivore out there.

ETA: It's easier to get your food when they think all you need is a hug.

edit on 23-5-2013 by TDawgRex because: Just had to be..."That Guy!"

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Um....no.

I am.

TDawgRex
Welcome to this thread TDawgRex.

But yea...I can be aggressive at times. Though I would say that I am the most cuddly carnivore out there
I think you're one of the most beautiful creatures on earth.

It's easier to get your food when they think all you need is a hug.
Alpha?

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

Um....no.

I am.

TDawgRex
Welcome to this thread TDawgRex.

But yea...I can be aggressive at times. Though I would say that I am the most cuddly carnivore out there
I think you're one of the most beautiful creatures on earth.

It's easier to get your food when they think all you need is a hug.
Alpha?

Yep

But mostly a nice (arrogantly humble) guy.

"cept when I'm hungry.

But back on topic, I think that the Dinosaurs did exist.

It however, has been proven through history that they haven’t always been reassembled correctly. Chances are that still holds true to this day.

Scientists are now thinking that the tiny arms of TRex and such creatures were for mating purposes as they held little other use.

edit on 23-5-2013 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

But mostly a nice (arrogantly humble) guy. "cept when I'm hungry
If dinosaurs ever existed they for sure they have had have feelings.
But I think a dinosaur with feelings is almost a human being.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

But mostly a nice (arrogantly humble) guy. "cept when I'm hungry
If dinosaurs ever existed they for sure they have had have feelings.
But I think a dinosaur with feelings is almost a human being.

Human being! You insult me!

I believe that all creatures have feelings, though some will call it instincts. Being hungry is a feeling after all. isn't it?

People think that when a dog allows them to hug them, the dog is reciprocating love back. And he/she could be, I won't throw that out.

But chances are is that the dog is submitting to an Alpha personality, or has been raised to accept humans as Alphas. Or maybe the dog just accepts the fact that the individual is higher in the hierarchy of the pack (family).

I've raised all sorts of animals. Cows, Dogs, Cats, Raccoons, Ferrets, Pigs and Sheep. We've all gotten along quite well with the exception of one dog. He couldn't accept being a beta member. I had to eventually put him down as he was becoming vicious.
I thought that maybe he had rabies, though it turned out that he didn't. I guess it was just his personality.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I believe that all creatures have feelings, though some will call it instincts. Being hungry is a feeling after all. isn't it?
Hunger is a need of a feeling that use to exists.

People think that when a dog allows them to hug them, the dog is reciprocating love back. And he/she could be, I won't throw that out.
A dog borrows the character of the owner because dogs are humans creation.
But I wonder what would happen if you could hug a T-Rex...speaking of reciprocity.

Or maybe the dog just accepts the fact that the individual is higher in the hierarchy of the pack (family).
A dog it's just an avatar of the owner's personality and character.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I had a feeling I was stepping into it with this one.

Are you saying that we are all creatures of , um, intelligent energy?

And even if that were the case, we still have others who are of the opposite opinion. Even though they are intelligent energy themselves.

Your analogy was kind of vague. Can you dumb it down further? You might be suprised.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Are you saying that we are all creatures of , um, intelligent energy?
Positive energy.

And even if that were the case, we still have others who are of the opposite opinion. Even though they are intelligent energy themselves.
Negative energy?

I had a feeling I was stepping into it with this one.
You mean like here?....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I had the same feeling.

Oh but I guess that someone will get very nervous right now.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I rarely get nervous. I take it day by day...not much more than that. And by getting nervous, it allows one to evaluate their situation.

The best laid plans of mice and men, eh?

But a nice thread though. Anything that gets the juices flowing is good in my opinion. Just as long as those juices don't overflow their banks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join