It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are All T-Rex...( I mean almost all)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I rarely get nervous. I take it day by day...not much more than that. And by getting nervous, it allows one to evaluate their situation.
Oh sorry,not you.

The others,they know who!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Actually, the T-rex went from a giant predator to Sunday lunch in a matter of a few million year, seriously, the chicken is a descendant of the T-rex.

Also, you know that other tasty dish, the turkey? Bet you would haver guessed they were descended from another predator...the velociraptor.

It's true....let your Google powers guide you.

(for the record, I don't think they evolved as such, more share DNA, so likely a common ancestor)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Actually, the T-rex went from a giant predator to Sunday lunch in a matter of a few million year, seriously, the chicken is a descendant of the T-rex.
I didn't knew that,poor chicken if only he only knew,I really don't know what would happen with us,humans.

Also, you know that other tasty dish, the turkey? Bet you would haver guessed they were descended from another predator...the velociraptor.
And the turkey too?

Oh I guess then, that the security at White House should be tightened each year in a certain day.

<< 1   >>

join