It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wife and i seeing things out the corner of our eyes often, over the last couple of weeks. ideas anyo

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Tonight i mentioned to my wife that i had been seeing small animals in my peripheral vision a lot lately. She looked puzzled and mentioned that she had the same thing happen to her often over the last couple of weeks.

What i am seeing is something that maybe looks like a fluffy cat.

In my youth i was seeing black shadowy things, but this time it looks more life-like. I tend to ignore it. But she gets up and looks for the animal, tearing things apart as she is convinced something is there.

about 30 minutes ago It appeared and it took longer to disappear when i turner my head... puzzling. Usually they disappear when i start to look in the direction, but this time it disappeared when i locked my eyes on in (probably because i blinked)

Does anyone know if this is a sign of anything? if we both had it occur over the last few weeks?

Cant think of any event that may have triggered it... been fairly uneventful lately (maybe too much so)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
There are "blind spots" in our field of vision. When something traverses these blind spots, even light from a window, it can subconsciously draw our attention. I believe this is what you're experiencing.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by heathwithnoteeth

What prescription or other medications are you ingesting?
Are you ingesting any supplements?
Do you live on a farm?
Any notable sleep disruptions?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
well we have started taking supplements for fertility treatment... but i have been sleeping well, even if it is 5ish hours a night.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
try taking pictures around your house and see if you catch something. or you can get a voice recorder and ask spirits to see if if you hear something.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I think you are seeing into the spirit world.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
not saying this is the case but you are describing one of the symptoms of chronic dehydration..

I hope you update us

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Every now and then, I'll see a flash, or a light out of the corner of my eye. Im not sure if it is actually there, and most likely is just my eyes playing tricks. But I have heard many weird sounds up stairs in my house, and even heard the water turn on upstairs for no reason, weird to say the least

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Electromagnetic problems in the environment can play tricks on your brain. Maybe thunderstorms? New power lines or cell phones in the area?

Clean your house out, check your food, especially bread products. Fungi and bacteria can get you to hallucinate, and they have this weird ability to emit neurotoxic gases which you can't smell. Make sure you don't have a bug problem, like fleas or bedbugs.

Speaking of gases, check for carbon monoxide and radon problems in the environment. You might have a crack house nearby.

That's what it is, hallucinations, seeing spiritual-looking phenomena in peripheral vision. I'm not one to believe all visions come from supernatural astral experiences.

What is weird is that it's two people at once.
edit on 22-5-2013 by Sandalphon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
i see what looks like birds or bugs flying, sometimes it seems as if the real ones i see dissappear before my eyes once in a while, maybe something is happening, maybe their are things happening with dimensions?

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The shadow people have something to tell you,

did you ever notice at night in the dark you can see better out of the corner of you eyes?

peripheral vision is a built in defence for us day walkers.

I dont think they are good people to see, they seem to thrive on the worst of our emotions (to me anyway).

Good luck to you and I hope they leave you soon.

mine are about four or five feet tall and so fast moving. havent seen them for a while and Iam real OK with that.

Like I said if you dont feed them they go away. try to be positive I think they hate that.

peace

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
thats amphetamines for you bro you got the flashes check your meds

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
You and your wife have to put down the nutmeg OP. Just walk away. Stay away from the pumpkin pies and brandy and eggnog.

edit on 22-5-2013 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
If you have ever had experience with hallucinogens, it could be the onset of HPPD (Hallucinogen persisting perception disorder). I myself have had this for about a year now, it's nothing to really worry about, you just need to get used to seeing things out of the corner of your eye very often.
For me, it's usually a black shadow in 3 dimensional form scurrying across my floor, or wherever the lower corner of my eye is facing.

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

In the weeks leading up to his death, my father used to regularly insist that he was seeing some kind of small animals in the house that wouldn't stand still long enough for him to see them clearly. He called them "critters." No one else could see them.

If you're willing to humor a random bit of paranoia, then on the off-chance that death could potentially be closing in somehow on you and your wife, you might want to rethink any major travel plans in the coming months.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
gee you must be fun at parties... I wont explain that response to my wife...

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:22 AM
link   

You ungrateful bastard. I'm the only commenter in your thread who has any semblance of a notion about what you and your wife could possibly be experiencing; and you respond by insulting me. I didn't have to share what I did with you, especially since it involves my late father, but considering the strange similarity between your experiences and that of my father, I thought I would comment. You certainly have made me regret doing so.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
fight fight

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Two more hallucinating patients checking in.

What you describe we'd call astral wildlife. Me and my partner smoke outside on our balcony so we regularly sit outside both during the day and at night. (And no, no medication whatsoever. :p ) I'm used to sometimes seeing shadowy human-sized "things" passing by at night, but we live above a busy mall so even imprints can do that. The last few months these shadowy things have become more prevalent though. And I have to hand it to the OP, the increase in activity is mostly with animal-sizes beings. So much that we started to ignore it because if you're attracted by every little piece of astral rodent that hops by you might become a little paranoid...

We may be mad, it may be a collective hallucination, but at least you're not alone!

edit on 24-5-2013 by Nemoparvus because: spelling correction

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I was just wondering if there have been any instances when you've both seen it at the same time? My husband and I, tend to experience seeing moving shadows a lot in our home and I wondered if maybe you'd had a similar experience?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join