It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wife and i seeing things out the corner of our eyes often, over the last couple of weeks. ideas anyo

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by heathwithnoteeth

Is this inside or outside that you see it?

For me, I saw similar for about 3 weeks, a darting shape out of the corner of my eye. But, only outside. Finally, I saw it - a big, black tomcat.

If its outside it may very well be a stray cat.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
One important suggestion, make sure that both of you have a chat with your doctor and ask him or her to clearly explain the possible side effects of the drugs you said you are both taking. I am no Doctor, but did lose a Niece who 2 years back Was not told about such side effects. Please do let me mean anything, but unless already explained you will be surprised what Doctor tells you.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by heathwithnoteeth

Less drugs, hydrate, get some rest. Dont drink anymore alchohol and put down the pipe for a minute and relax naturally the way the universe made you.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Corner of the eye phenomena: shadow ghosts

Rods insensitivity to colour and poor resolution means that corner of the eye phenomena are typically black and white and their shapes vague. If you turn to look at an object seen in the 'corner of your eye', you will start to see it in much greater detail and in colour. As a consequence, it will look completely different. What was a vague dark shadow in the corner of your eye will turn into a differently shaped object in full colour. Sometimes the difference will be so pronounced that the original object will appear to vanish!

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
hello

personally, i do not think your phenomena is that strange; the only thing unusual is that the two of you see some of the things simulataneously. there is a possibility you are, as one poster said, seeing into another dimension..it's possible. obviously, i hope the one poster was not correct in when he related it to a banshee's cry for instance; i would not think that everyone who sees things, figures, were either on death's door or in need of medication lol

your post reminded me of a dream i posted on a couple of other forums--this is very short
i think some of you out there know about the 'crying' that some have heard at various times where there is no apparent source. sometimes it sounds like a baby, sometimes like an animal, maybe a kitten..but yet nothing is there

in this dream(yes, i believe it was a 'lucid' one) i heard the crying coming from my living room, so i got up and went into it. there, on the floor by the window, were these small animals, no more than six inches high. all kinds of them, too, and they looked almost transparent..and when i reached them the crying stopped and they just let me look at them. it was fascinating..

don't know if this helps or not, but please don't think you and your partner are going crazy..you might have something that wants to 'visit' for some reason..and a furry little critter sounds kinda benign to me ::thumbs::

top topics

<< 1   >>

join