It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Finds Missing Dog in Oklahoma Tornado Rubble

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

yea..."God" answered her prayers and saved her dog......too bad the loving and just "god" let 20+ kids die.

let me guess...this is all part of his plan right ?? let kids die in fear ??

god is nowhere to be seen......he does not exist.

I like how a random person makes a comment and anti religious folks jump all over it as if the person saying it represents the entire nation of Christians (or insert your religion here). No, I'm sure God did not plan this. Just because an old woman said so doesn't mean it's true. Weather happens. Saying 20 people died but a dog died proves there is no God is flawed and ridiculous logic.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
Your the one who threatened me. I feel perfectly fine inside, what's your excuse troll ??

Not only does alpha grey have personal issues, he is also a hypocrite.

You're no different than these "overly religious" people that you preach. Only difference you do it with atheistism.

You're so stupid you dont even comprehend you're own actions

edit on 23-5-2013 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeReasonable

Originally posted by 3xil3
Id like to punch you in the face Alpha Grey

edit on 21-5-2013 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

that doesnt sound very christian. Im assuming your christian since your so offended

he's a typical zealot....if they don't like your point of view they threaten you...very childish....always turning the argument around to suit themselves.....the type best ignored.....which I will do from now on...it's best not to engage him/she/it any longer.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
LMFAO the fact you guys stamp my comment as religion shows even more you are right wing nuts just like these religious folks you talk so highly about.

Alpha Grey I wanted to punch you in the face becasue you are a arrogant douche not becasue of your beliefs...i changed my mine though now that i see you have real issues, now i just pittty you.

edit

very childish...always turning the argument around to suit themselves.....the type best ignored

edit on 23-5-2013 by 3xil3 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
And how about people that are so lost in nothingness they must look at a story like this too feel good.

The concern about Christians is the inexcusable fact that God gets credit for good things, and all the rest is part of some great cosmic plan that none of us are privy too.

Every single Christian would say this same thing if they found the dog in the rubble, and they would actually believe it, albeit in a robotic sense.

Any pastor at one of the many funerals will be saying, "God we do not understand! But we know that you have a plan a purpose for our children, etc, repeat garbage mantras. I know I have seen them enough.

Why feel happy OR sad over such a story, I think the real Creator, is more concerned about people and their attachments to delusion...

Alpha Gray is partially correct, No God as you envision exist... The real "God" as you put it is far beyond religious grasps...and this is on purpose.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Its like there are a pack of dogs foaming at the mouth for any opportunity to attack religion on this site sometimes. Get off it, and get a life! Who cares what she believes, or if it is fake or not. For folks who don't care about Christianity, you spend more time involving yourself with it than a priest Id wager.

For the record I am not Christian.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastStarfighter

But wait a minute, what if you are wrong?

I am not wrong........20+ kids & people die yet a dog is saved........yea that was a win-win.

if "god" existed...then why let 20 kids die......what was the ultimate reason for that ?? what divine wisdom was there in that decision ??

"oh it's god's will !"
"you cannot question the lord !"
"it part of his plan"

total and absolute crap.

no god...never was...never will be.

edit on 21-5-2013 by Alpha Grey because: updated

If God existed why would even be here alive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join