It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My morning coffee, come share a cup! c(_)

page: 303
<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

You're in big trouble mister....
I'm telling Punky on you!
She' gonna kick your azz!!!!!

edit on 10/4/13 by littled16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
*Crawls out of bed and slithers over to the computer*

Hi all....

*Crawls back from the computer and slithers under his nice warm duck duvet quilt*

"Sniff, cough, sniff sniff"

Kindest respects

Rod

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Good afternoon Rod. Get better!!!!
Drink plenty of water and rest, rest, rest!!!!

I have my ginger ale this morning. My tummy is just not feeling well..and I truly think it's from nerves this time.

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
A big yo going out to my homies...Did that sound cool ? .....Anyway hello everyone hope all is well. Rod hope your not suffering to much off that strange doctor visit. If you were nearer i would give you a thorough examination!!..Not in a gay way obviously. Just in a friendly bogus doctor way ...Ahem moving on quickly.........
...Lets dance it out with my crew in a shimmying tight lycra way!!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

You my friend are a very beautiful gal...well is it show our pics off day?? Hehe...yea..people in Memphis don't really say yeehaw...but I sure do when I'm ...umm...hahaha...never mind...too personal

Here's my Memphis bound self ....

Good morning everyone and good afternoon too!!! And good evening to some as well!!
*sipsip*
edit on 4-10-2013 by natalia because: Added pic...haha!!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

Howdy howdy howdy!!!!

That gif is hilarious!!! Hahahaha!!!
Hope all is swell in your area..I saw where you said it was rainy..or did I see that!? Am I goin insane?!?

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Sipsip

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

TheDoctor46
A big yo going out to my homies...Did that sound cool ? .....Anyway hello everyone hope all is well. Rod hope your not suffering to much off that strange doctor visit. If you were nearer i would give you a thorough examination!!..Not in a gay way obviously. Just in a friendly bogus doctor way ...Ahem moving on quickly.........
...Lets dance it out with my crew in a shimmying tight lycra way!!!!

PLEASE DOC... Put those rubber washing up gloves back in the kitchen drawer...

Urrghhhhhhhhhh

Warmest respects

Rod

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

I might be unwell, but can i invite you and Stealthy around for a pizza this evening? *grins evily*

*Coughs, splutters and crawls back under the covers*

Warmest evil respects

Rodinus

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

How the hell did you know i had those on? Don't tell me littled is spying again. Jeez can a man not wear rubber gloves a gas mask and gold speedo's in his own home these days. It's a sick world out there mate

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Hey dudette!!! That was yesterday lol. But it don't matter because it's the same today as well. I would just say your psychic though lol...Hope ya feeling better today

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

TheDoctor46
reply to post by Rodinus

How the hell did you know i had those on? Don't tell me littled is spying again. Jeez can a man not wear rubber gloves a gas mask and gold speedo's in his own home these days. It's a sick world out there mate

Not to mention that you were photographed with all of those PLUS holding that poor pink gerbil dressed in a tutu with duct tape around it!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Hahahahaha!! At least ya can manage an evil grin in there with ya coughing!! Ya silly!!

I do like pizza... But fried chicken would be better!!!

Sipsip

For real...feel better man

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

Oh Rod, I'm sorry you don't feel well. Please place yourself in a flat rate shipping box and post yourself here ASAP- I will nurse you back to health and Cody can eat his heart out! It's a win/win situation!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Aha!! I am psychic!!! And I am really feeling better today...just dealing with my nerves. Which I can handle.

So ya standing around in ya gold speedos...hmmm...pics !!!!!!

Sipsip

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Sorry Doc, he hacked my Hubble link up while I was making him some chicken soup for his cough. Now I'm wondering if it was all a ruse to hack my private Hubble footage collection!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

I just tried uploading a pic of me in speedos just now. But when i pressed the arrow key skeptic overlord personally rang me and said Don't or face the
...Then he asked for a personal copy lol

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by natalia

Great pic Nat!
The only ones here who has seen a really recent pic of me are Doc and Sled. I'm going to keep it that way to mess with Rod and Cody's heads!

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

I've seen it too

You're a beauty as well

And yes..make them wait!!!! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

And thanks for the compliment mama!!

*sipsip*

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

littled16
reply to post by Rodinus

Oh Rod, I'm sorry you don't feel well. Please place yourself in a flat rate shipping box and post yourself here ASAP- I will nurse you back to health and Cody can eat his heart out! It's a win/win situation!

Seriously... full works with the nurse uniform??

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

TheDoctor46
reply to post by natalia

I just tried uploading a pic of me in speedos just now. But when i pressed the arrow key skeptic overlord personally rang me and said Don't or face the
...Then he asked for a personal copy lol

Copied and pasted for future blackmail (erm i meant reference)

top topics

<< 300  301  302    304  305  306 >>

join