It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help locating HD NASA STS videos...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I couldn't think of a better place to post this question. I am looking for the highest quality NASA STS videos that are available, i.e. AVI, mp4, etc. I have searched for these on and off for a few years now with no luck. The quality of the YouTuber videos are garbage. I need something that hasn't been compressed or re-encoded.

Any URLs, people, or any contacts whatsoever will be helpful. Thanks in advance!

Example STS YouTuber video...

edit on 20-5-2013 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SuspendedBelief

I couldn't think of a better place to post this question

I can

Link - www.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuspendedBelief
I couldn't think of a better place to post this question. I am looking for the highest quality NASA STS videos that are available,

Try here www.dvidshub.net...

over 28,000 video's

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Good source, thanks for that!

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Looks like a legit site, 56,000 rank on Alexa, thx for the link!
edit on 21-5-2013 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by billy565

My Source.

And what keywords do you suggest, "mr. know-it-all."

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Might want to have a look at this

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Skip to 4:54...

Martyn Stubbs stole 2,500 hours of NASA footage. You can see it all online at his YouTube channel:
www.youtube.com...

Use "Free Youtube Download," or "aTube Catcher" to download an entire YouTube channel. I like "Free Youtube Download" because it can download the mp4 unconverted formats from YouTube by default.

After viewing most of his footage, I can honestly say that this is one of the greatest contributions to history.

As for the argument presented in your video, the tether is 15 miles long. I don't think "ice crystals" can be 3 miles wide in estimated scale to the tether.

edit on 26-5-2013 by SuspendedBelief because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Martyn Stubbs stole 2,500 hours of NASA footage.

I don't think recording unencrypted video feeds equals steeling .

As for the argument presented in your video, the tether is 15 miles long. I don't think "ice crystals" can be 3 miles wide in estimated scale to the tether.

Its all about perspective , the ice crystals are closer to the camera which gives the impression that they are large compared to the tether which is far away .

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

You obviously dont understand the basic concept of perspective. If you hold your hand up in front of your face to cover the sun that does not mean that your hand is bigger than the sun. It just means its closer to you than the sun is.

Here is another picture where light is back lighting ice crystals that we know as 'snow' you can see clearly how each of the unfocused ice crystal creates a circular hazy image that is really a reflection of the lens.

edit on 27-5-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

top topics

join