It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CODE RED Alert...All Signs Point Towards Major False Flag

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I guess for some people it just doesent matter what the writing on the wall says cause they seem to prefer banging their heads against it no matter what.
In thread after thread.
In post after post.

And you know what trying to discuss with them feels like?
Yeah, banging your head against a wall.

Anyway... OT:

Good thread and good points, OP.

Like somebody mentioned, it feels in one way the false flag is already happening, right now.
There are just too many things at once... you loose track of it all.
While everybody are waiting for the big one, all the "small" ones do the job.

But at this point nothing can be ruled out.
This game may be old but the level of it sure seems to get higher and this feels like a warm up... to something we wont win...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchildren

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Yakwise
reply to post by boncho

The more and more I look into it, it seems we are being disarmed and something sinister is going on. If I would have paid attention earlier I could be prepared better for whatever may happen. I'm not talking end of earth preppers here but having a supply of food some weapons and things of that nature.

SO you have been personally disarmed? You have witnessed shortages in the food supply to the point you believe stocking up is sane and rational? What are are you in because I can't say the same for myself...

My husband works for a local grocer chain and can attest that during the MSM's ramping up of the NK crisis, they had a difficult time keeping water, canned goods, and bread on the shelves. For a week there was a shortage of these items and the local safeway reported the same.

I'd say that stocking up is not a bad idea.

Interesting..I live in major city and that didn't happen.
I checked with my friends that live in a smaller city , like Bozeman MT and that didn't happen there either.
Just because your local chain, where ever you are, does not indicate anything other than certain items were short in your area.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

You say just as much corruption as any other administration-standard excuse for this one- yet it's VERY hard to ignore the fact that the mainstream media supports the current administration fully and worked overtime, even broadcast false accusations of the last administration.

That adds up to, AT THE LEAST, a new high-water mark by the Obama crowd. JMHO...

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Well, this thread has sure deteriorated...

I just wanted to add in case it hasn't been mentioned that Webbots along with backup from remote viewers has called for a 'Global Coastal Event' (complete with its own acronym!) by the end of May. Period. And Clif High promised to go away forever (like he did back in March) if it doesn't come to pass.

And don't forget the two week ago now Demand for Disclosure which was wonderful theater but I'm still waiting for the actual, y'know, followup activity. They promised some kinda draft to the UN demanding a hearing or sumtin' or other, that they said would take a couple years.

Me, I'm thinking an alien invasion via holograms that would make that Tupac show look like a junior high school play dress rehearsal combined with a nuclear/biological event in D.C., another kaboom of sorts in the Mid-West to scare the straights and Good Republican Lutherans, and with any luck, a bank #*&!!HOLIDAY!!&*# to take our mind off things while they straighten out the global debt mess and institute a global currency, etc.

Just as an aside, how can anyone (you know who you are) spend so much time here that they can manage to get in over 11,000 posts in around two years? Don't you eat? Sleep? Have another paid job that doesn't include posting for the CIA/NSA/whatever? How do you find time to do any off-site research that would, y'know, deny ignorance 'n stuff?

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

I don't think it has deteriorated...

The scandals just keep popping up, this administration, is going DOWN...Don't put anything past this crew.

They will try and stay in power by any means necessary.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The difference is its being brought out to public view, all at once. See the difference now?

reply to post by Hopechest

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Your on the wrong website entirely bro..

reply to post by Hijinx

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Originally posted by RoScoLaz

Originally posted by Hopechest "Why would they now need a false flag to take our minds off anything?"

because we are in a time unlike any other. a perfect storm of economic collapse, mistrust of government, heightened nationalistic paranoia and manufactured fear mean we, as a global citizenry, are on the ropes and dizzy. all it needs is the knockout blow.

Please, we are at one of the most apathetic times in our countries history.

Want to talk about nationalistic paranoia then look no further than the red scare when everyone was afraid they were going to be accused of being a communist.

Our economy appears to be getting better so there is no economic collapse and i've seen no polls indicating there is any more distrust of the government than there ever has been.

I would definitely agree we've all been apathetic at one point and many people still are, and I also agree you can easily compare our history with our present and find similarities and from it try to predict the future. But what makes our time so much more different than other time in our past is the Internet.

Yes, the internet, which needs no explanation/praise from me to you, is the one major factor that is a complete game changer which is why gov'ts want to control it like they do their state run media. Just ask China and North Korea what they think about our internet.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Hmm, like someone else said, a lot of bad has gone down under prior administrations--Democrats and Republicans alike, notwithstanding that the last dozen years have been like no other. And the slaughter continues unabated.

It'll be interesting to see what Obama's "advisers" have in store for us, but for sure in the not too distant future, I along with a good many other people think the plan is to cull the world's population to bring it in line so that the Super Haves can enjoy a good environment including clean air, water and soil. They have everything else.

posted on May, 17 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed the possible red flag in the Mad Men episode 5 (current season 6) called "The Flood"
where there is a discussion about "the humans blew up New York"? Predictive programming? What made this stand out is that they scripted it into the episode so that out of all the things they could discuss at radom about the movie, they are discussing something like this. Really, if you can watch the episode, please do and you will see what I am talking about. See it at approx. frame 35:03 where Don Draper and his son are watching the classic Heston "Planet of the Apes" at the theatre and discuss a scene in the film where Heston comes upon the half buried Statue of Liberty and loses it; and Draper explains to his son "how the humans blew up New York and the whole country."

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

With respect, I was in my 20's during the 1980's there was quite a lot more at stake in that time. Politically, economically. With the added bonus of MAD.

posted on May, 18 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
yawn, no false flag..what a surprise..

edit on 18-5-2013 by live2beknown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Hate to say it, but you are probably right. It wouldn't be the first time something was done to distract from things they want forgotten. Besides which, I have suspected for some time that a LOT of the major news stories are engineered. Not that the events didn't happen, but that they might not have been done as we were told.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

Originally posted by Hopechest "Why would they now need a false flag to take our minds off anything?"

because we are in a time unlike any other. a perfect storm of economic collapse, mistrust of government, heightened nationalistic paranoia and manufactured fear mean we, as a global citizenry, are on the ropes and dizzy. all it needs is the knockout blow.

Please, we are at one of the most apathetic times in our countries history.

Want to talk about nationalistic paranoia then look no further than the red scare when everyone was afraid they were going to be accused of being a communist.

Our economy appears to be getting better so there is no economic collapse and i've seen no polls indicating there is any more distrust of the government than there ever has been.

Apparently, you aren't looking. The economy is NOT better, not from what I see and hear from everyone I know. Plus, there is far more distrust.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
reply to post by Signals

Hate to say it, but you are probably right. It wouldn't be the first time something was done to distract from things they want forgotten. Besides which, I have suspected for some time that a LOT of the major news stories are engineered. Not that the events didn't happen, but that they might not have been done as we were told.

So which example are you referring specifically to, the one that took attention off and distracted? Exactly?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
reply to post by Signals

So which example are you referring specifically to, the one that took attention off and distracted? Exactly?

Well, Clinton started military action to distract from his scandals, though that wasn't exactly a secret. As far as other events go, nothing specific, just a feeling that sometimes, an event isn't quite as we are told. Not all would be for the purpose of distraction; some would be for other reasons.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Clinton created military action to detract from his scandals really? Hell, one would think it'd be the opposite considering how his scandals had more attention than anything that was going on overseas.

But since it's not a secret, can you throw down some easy to find sources?

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I didn't say he was successful. And, no, not going off on that tangent here. If you want to do a thread on that, we can discuss there, but it's a bit off topic for this thread.

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   

And at the same time, anything that ACTUALLY HAPPENS without it being a false flag will automatically be called such, and imaginary "evidence" will be produced to make it so.

I love how Boston is STILL being listed as a false flag, when NO ONE on ATS was able to provide any evidence that it was. Even when everything seems to support the given story, from witnesses to logical assumptions and reasonable beliefs, people are still adding this as a "proven false flag" when nothing was proven!

The motto here is Deny Ignorance, and if anyone here tries to state that Boston was a false flag when they can't offer any evidence for it, while refusing the actual evidence that it was a real and genuine attack, they are embracing ignorance as and when it suits their paranoia.

If something does happen over the coming days, I'll be using my intelligence, logic, mathematical probability and evidence to come to a conclusion - but a lot of people here will be basing their "belief" in their paranoia and deliberately refusing science and evidence to support their "religious conviction".
edit on 21-5-2013 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join