It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates, Jeb Bush, Oprah, Bloomberg, and Warren Buffett Meeting at SC Island

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Suspicion was raised when nearly 20 very expensive jets were seen lined up at the Charleston International Airport on Johns Island.

Officials with the Beach Company confirmed to WCBD that other big names such as New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, TV host Oprah Winfrey and Billionaire Warren Buffet flew into the Charleston Executive airport on Johns Island Wednesday night. Other prominent people said to also be staying there this weekend are Jeb Bush and Dan Gilbert, owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers.

The famous guests were attending a two day long conference led by Microsoft founder Bill Gates. Officials say the meeting was about the foundation Gates and his wife Linda run.

www.wbtw.com...

So....I'm wondering what the key points of their meeting were?

Population control? Media control? Damage control?

Economic Political Coup in the planning?

Bilderberg wanna-be party?

Jeb Bush and Oprah?

Maybe they know time is drawing near and it's time to make a move or bug out?

Thoughts?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
well, if we could drop a bomb in the middle of that whole place..

Peace on earth would be what would follow..

otherwise, they are plotting our demise in some sinister way..you bet!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Honestly? I thought your title was the opening to a "a guy and his duck walk into a bar....." type jokes. What a motley crew to be coming together for a meet and greet.

My thoughts? Well.... This would be a dandy time for La Palma to have a little burp and send a wee little wave over a certain S.C. Island.

..and with that, I'm off to study finals before I think too hard about what THAT combination of people could be plotting. Talk about a meeting of the minds......if warped thinking has conventions.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Whatever the agenda or end-result....I'm thinking it can't be good for average people.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Bill and Linda Gates Foundation and Oprah would say Africa. They both are heavy in the Aids treatments and Oprah with her schools for women. And both of those have had major problems with corruption. The rest of the people I draw a blank on. Warren Buffet just turned his money into cash to do some investing. He could be going after the market in Africa..

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Isn't that the yearly event , for the meeting of the minds?
I can't recall exactly what the name was,but usually around Charleston about this time of year.But Bill Clinton is usually there.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Would have to agree, with that being the main objective. Especially after the whole Kony 2012, with the opening of more doors for control there.

It's only that however, surely they have side projects beyond Africa that involve interests such as asked about...

reply to post by Signals

Economic Political Coup in the planning?

Bilderberg wanna-be party?

Jeb Bush and Oprah?

Maybe they know time is drawing near and it's time to make a move or bug out?

Thoughts?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

It may have something to do with the reported claim that Danish scientist may have the cure for aids available with in a few months.

How true it is I don't know but these people getting together like this may be Bills way of saying "Look if you help me financially distribute this technique of curing AIDS in Africa each and everyone of you will go down in history as doing so. Hillary, you'll be president in 2016, Bush, you'll be president 2024 and Warren, everything you touch would turn to gold in the eyes of the people."

Scientists' hope for HIV cure
edit on 12-5-2013 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Our worst nightmare! More nanny state shenanigans!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
All those people have one thing in common, money.

Id watch the stock market and what these people do when they leave that island.

eta I have a feeling this weeks gonna be interesting as far as the stock market goes, which also makes me think things will kick off in Syria as a distraction.

Or I might just be paranoid.
edit on 12-5-2013 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Hitler would be so proud of these leaders well maybe not Oprah but the times have changed progressives are not only White anymore.

But the progressive ideals have stayed the same. They put the rights of the group before the individual. People need to understand what that really means and what it will lead to in the end. Thankfully for the progressives the common person could care less about anything and everything. Apathy and stupidity are our chains and every year they are heavier on our collective shoulders.
edit on 13-5-2013 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:49 AM
link   
A meeting of rich people on Jekyll Island, Georgia resulted in the creation Federal Reserve!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
John's Island, and the whole Charleston area for that matter, are absolutely lovely. I'm lucky enough to live in a particularly gorgeous part of the Charleston area and I'm personally not the least bit surprised that anyone (especially the rich, powerful, famous, and/or elite) would want to have their meetings and conferences here (evil or not :lol

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Maybe this could be another Bilderburg meeting?

What i'd give to be a fly on the wall in one of those get togethers.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
As hysterical as it is to wish people to die, the truth is that Gates alone does more good for this world through his foundation in one day than any of us will ever do in a lifetime.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
And the G-7 is having an unscheduled emergency meeting as well, that hasn't been metioned at all in the MSM, surprise surprise, I'm sure it is just a coincidence..........

G-7 emergency meeting

edit on 13-5-2013 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

For all of those people who think there is a difference between the democrat and republican parties - Wake up! It's us angainst them.

As for a "cure for AIDs", did you see the news about the vaccine for AIDs?

Be sure and be the first in line.

Bill Gates is a big depopulation fan, and he's using vaccines in Africa to try to do it.

You can't make this stuff up.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
As hysterical as it is to wish people to die, the truth is that Gates alone does more good for this world through his foundation in one day than any of us will ever do in a lifetime.

That is because he has the means and money to do so. Often times behind every good deed there is an ulterior motive.

Gates is also a bigot but I won't get into all of that.

Warren Buffet donates more of his wealth than Gates does, for the record.
edit on 13-5-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Thoughts?

Population control?... nah, you're saying it wrong. Sounds all deadly and stuff.

How about 'sustainable development'.
Sounds much more nicer and easily digestible now, doesn't it.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

edit on 13/5/2013 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join