It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates, Jeb Bush, Oprah, Bloomberg, and Warren Buffett Meeting at SC Island

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

edit on 13/5/2013 by SilentE because: wtf? 3 posts without even hitting refresh? my laptop just had a mental breakdown!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by redtic

I understand where you are coming from...But I have to reject that.

The bad FAR outweighs the good, I mean, come on...The guy is a huge eugenics fan, and has publicly praised depopulation!

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by redtic

The bad FAR outweighs the good, I mean, come on...The guy is a huge eugenics fan, and has publicly praised depopulation!

Nope. Bill Gates is anything but "bad". Sure he's known for being critical, harsh, stubborn, demanding, etc from his MS days - perhaps a bit of a jerk. But in his post-MS days, his total focus is on doing "good" for the world. Now, you can argue whether what he's doing can be construed as good, but there's no malice in his motives. He is not a "eugenics fan", but does understand the importance of vaccines, and, more generally, just better health conditions for the poor. And, yes, vaccines are a good thing - don't get me started on that. And, regarding depopulation - yes, he is a fan of population control, to be precise - here's a simple equation to show you the logic of that:

Health = resources ÷ people

In other words, there's a limited number of resources (vaccines, water, food, etc, etc) and overpopulation degrades the quality of life for people. So, yes, population control is a good thing, especially in third-world countries. That's his focus, that's his calling of late - if you can call that bad, well then, I don't know what to say...

www.forbes.com...
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
Bill and Linda Gates Foundation and Oprah would say Africa. They both are heavy in the Aids treatments and Oprah with her schools for women. And both of those have had major problems with corruption. The rest of the people I draw a blank on. Warren Buffet just turned his money into cash to do some investing. He could be going after the market in Africa..

yep, just look at the opening page here:
www.gatesfoundation.org...
looks like they want to promote immunizations GLOBALLY

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by JBA2848

It may have something to do with the reported claim that Danish scientist may have the cure for aids available with in a few months.

How true it is I don't know but these people getting together like this may be Bills way of saying "Look if you help me financially distribute this technique of curing AIDS in Africa each and everyone of you will go down in history as doing so. Hillary, you'll be president in 2016, Bush, you'll be president 2024 and Warren, everything you touch would turn to gold in the eyes of the people."

Scientists' hope for HIV cure
edit on 12-5-2013 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

I think you nailed it. This was my first thought anyway.
This group is poised to make billions++ if they could fund a successful vaccine for HIV/Aids. There's no way Mr. Gates would miss the opportunity considering all his foundation has done.

*Now for a bit of conspiracy*

If a cure or vaccine were discovered and subsequently funded by this powerful group to it's mass production-
This opens the door for the discussion of would it be mandatory to be inoculated with this cure? Obviously the vast majority of the worlds population would line up in droves to receive it. On the other hand, I've read so many twisted conspiracy theories on what is actually in vaccines and 'cures' ...

makes me wonder ...

Wouldn't this be the Ultimate way of giving everyone not only a cure- but potentially any other added agent or ingredient that would somehow play into the varying agendas of this select-supremely powerful group???

edit on 13-5-2013 by topdog81 because: additional info

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic

reply to post by redtic

Nope. Bill Gates is anything but "bad". Sure he's known for being critical, harsh, stubborn, demanding, etc from his MS days - perhaps a bit of a jerk. But in his post-MS days, his total focus is on doing "good" for the world. Now, you can argue whether what he's doing can be construed as good, but there's no malice in his motives. He is not a "eugenics fan", but does understand the importance of vaccines, and, more generally, just better health conditions for the poor. And, yes, vaccines are a good thing - don't get me started on that. And, regarding depopulation - yes, he is a fan of population control, to be precise - here's a simple equation to show you the logic of that:

Health = resources ÷ people

In other words, there's a limited number of resources (vaccines, water, food, etc, etc) and overpopulation degrades the quality of life for people. So, yes, population control is a good thing, especially in third-world countries. That's his focus, that's his calling of late - if you can call that bad, well then, I don't know what to say...

www.forbes.com...
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

What a ridiculous video. Of course, everything Bill had to say in it is true, but the totally moronic and false fear mongering at the end was laughable. If you don't understand the difference between depopulation and population control, and can't understand that vaccines are a good thing, then I guess I really can't help you.

posted on May, 13 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
With that combination of people, likely talk about Agenda 21.

reply to post by redtic

So, yes, population control is a good thing

Easy to say that sitting in front of your computer isn't it?
edit on 13-5-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Thoughts?

I have a thought.

I think probably, they are all there, to glean from Oprah, what the LATEST bad food which will exacerbate obesity is; to have concensus on the MOST [/sarcasm] heinous of them are, and Bloomberg there to ensure it goes into enforcement.

The table placecards reading " "Saving the world, one calorie at a time"

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
warren buffet is writing the songs for the nwo now? i dont even believe in god but, god help us all

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Only the first three minutes, five seconds are inclusive to my thoughts.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

There seems to be at least two factions working in a big way, so which is doing what.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
reply to post by Signals

What a ridiculous video. Of course, everything Bill had to say in it is true, but the totally moronic and false fear mongering at the end was laughable. If you don't understand the difference between depopulation and population control, and can't understand that vaccines are a good thing, then I guess I really can't help you.

Rest assured, if someone were even willing to help you, it wouldnt matter, you're obviously in too deep. Go have your vaccines, sounds like theyre working well!

In case you want to, please do elaborate on how teaching your immune system it doesnt have to bother fighting off is a good thing, really looking forward to that! (not all vaccines are bad, but im guessing you think theyre all great and beneficial because your billion friend told you so huh)

MY GOD PEOPLE, BILLGATES, RICHEST MAN ON THIS PLANET, DOES MORE FOR OTHERS THAN YOU DO!! Leave Brit errr bill gates alone! Captain obvious here fails to see that even the most evil people on this planet do their best to clean up that image a bit by throwing money at it, but nevermind, people never do anything for more money or for selfish motives!

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I think you must have hit reply to me in error instead of reply to the thread, for I have long recognized the false "right/left" paradigm, and certainly nothing in my post would lead you to a different conclusion.

posted on May, 16 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join