It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are these crazy wildly spinning "atoms" what is see with my eyes?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by rival
These are just little glitches on the lens of the eye. Some call them floaties.

Floater are actually mineral deposits in the fluid directly behind the lens know as vitreous humour. That's why they seem to slowly float around your periphery.

Originally posted by rival
I cut my eyes to focus on them

That sounds horrifying.
BTW love the chihuahua it reminds me of Pondababa from starwars
starwars.wikia.com...

edit on 12-5-2013 by BriGuyTM90 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by unb3k44n7

I agree! I've seen this too ever since I was a child. Like subtle static in the air everywhere. My theory is that perhaps we are clairvoyant only the gift is undeveloped because I see movement too sometimes and subtle forms sometimes as well.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by JasmineG

I experience this too! There is a thread called "Am I seeing Energy???" on ATS that describes what you're talking about.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
that jumbled mass of constantly moving, swirling, pulsing, mass of dots (molecules/atoms ??)
can be passed off as blood cells, normal anomalies of brain/sight overloads or any number of mundane things...

But... you will find that when you concentrate on thise teeming dots...that patterns and objects can coalesce out of the 'static' (old TV 'Snow' comes to mind)

i like to think the random, swirling dots are the result of an unfocused mind...but with training and intentional disipline the minds-eye movie screen will become coherent...
it becomes a portal or window in which distant landscapes can be witnessed---somewhat like Astral Projection or Remote-Viewing..

i myself 'look' deeper into the mass-of-dots that undulate and swirl around in seemingly randomness...the 'second sight phenomena will become focused and one might 'see' the Akashic Records and sometimes in great detail... perhaps future events 0r future places of interest to yourself or humanity at large...perhaps a glimpse into pre-historic scenes is revealed...

i myself do not poo-pooh the teeming mass of dots/atoms/molecules/pixtels as just mundane artifacts from our sensory physiology.... i use the phenomena as a portal or gate to the collective consciousness, AKA; the Noosphere...
those who choose to treat the fuzzy Pixtels with respect will make a beneficial connection... those that see the minds internal screen as mind clutter will have a less rewarding part of life as a Norm
edit on 12-5-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
that jumbled mass of constantly moving, swirling, pulsing, mass of dots (molecules/atoms ??)
can be passed off as blood cells, normal anomalies of brain/sight overloads or any number of mundane things...

But... you will find that when you concentrate on thise teeming dots...that patterns and objects can coalesce out of the 'static' (old TV 'Snow' comes to mind)

If you actually every witness this effect than the explanation given makes a lot of sense logically. I couldn't think of anything physical that could have caused this and it puzzled me for years. Then when I read about blue field entoptic phenomenon it made total sense to me. It wasn't like it was some obscure reason that had to reach for an explanation. Also the patterns are not random, at first I thought I was seeing them move around in repeating circles, but when I researched the subject I realized that they were different cells moving along the same vessels.

Originally posted by St Udio
i myself do not poo-pooh the teeming mass of dots/atoms/molecules/pixtels as just mundane artifacts from our sensory physiology.... i use the phenomena as a portal or gate to the collective consciousness, AKA; the Noosphere...
those who choose to treat the fuzzy Pixtels with respect will make a beneficial connection... those that see the minds internal screen as mind clutter will have a less rewarding part of life as a Norm
edit on 12-5-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

I'm not trying to deflate your metaphysical/esoteric reasoning behind this but how do your know the dots had any real effect on you yourself? The effect could have been physiological in nature yet induce deeper thinking about non-physiological aspects of our being just because we don't understand it. Like a byproduct. Sure is what happened with me. I found the answer and yes it was a physiological/optical effect, but during my research I found out a lot about things that were not.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   
If such particles are seen to spin, that is difficult to reconcile with detritus randomly floating about inside the eye.

In that case, what you are seeing is THIS.

These particles were discovered recently at CERN. They are everywhere, existing in the ground state as a Bose-Einstein condensate, and requiring about 127 Gev of energy to excite them above the ground state to become free particles. Sometimes what yogis call anima, one of the eight siddhis of yoga, generates images of microscopic particles flying about in space. They are Higgs particles, magnified by this kind of vision which superimposes images of tiny specks on one's optical sight. They were first recorded in scientific experiments conducted in 1959 by a New Zealand psychiatrist with a famous clairvoyant. They are responsible for quarks being bound together inside the protons and neutrons making up atomic nuclei. But that does not mean that they exist only inside atoms. All space is filled with a sea of Higgs particles. Rarely, when this kind of vision gets turned on for some reason, they become visible as dots that fly around like molecules, but, of course, they are much, much smaller than molecules.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by unb3k44n7
Actually a very interesting question. Didn't know anyone else noticed this but myself. It's one of those questions that nobody seems to ask or notice.
I have seen it/see it as well, when I think about it. And not only in the sky but anywhere.
It's like a static snowy screen on a television set, except much more microscopic and subtle little dots compacted tightly together, swarming around. I don't think many people have noticed it or picked up on it as there doesn't seem to be discussion on it ever, online or anywhere else.
I skeptically wondered if they could really be air molecules that I was seeing. But of course science would tell us that those are not visible to the naked eye.

They DON'T look like this, do they. These are called "floaters" or "worms" and are common especially in sunlight exposure

What you are talking about is much different, right? I know what it looks like but cannot find an image for it.

Definitely a gray area topic , curious about it myself.

This is what I see sometimes when I look at a clear blue sky. Damn, I thought I was the only one!

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by RhinestoneCowboy

au.answers.yahoo.com...

Hope this helps,

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
What's hilarious are the older threads about this. People believed it was air and even spiritual orbs. It just goes to show you how when faced with the unknown, many will fall down rabbit holes to come up with explanations.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Are you suggesting we are seeing a particle that only exist at tremendous energy levels ( 125GeV or 13,000,000,000 9volt batteries) and has avg. life span of .000000000000000000000156 seconds before it decays?

Oh and I forgot to mention the Higgs is about .00000000000000001m.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
My wife see's these also and its due to her high blood pressure.

The doctor called them floaters if it helps.
edit on 12-5-2013 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2013 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
hi op i know everyone is talking about these floater type thingies but they look almost see through have you ever experienced a similar phenomenon but the bits moving around are different colours? it is something that happens to me on a regular basis swarms of little dots usually when i first close my eyes to go to sleep random colours though one minute they are green then red then yellow i always put it down to a focus thing but have you ever had something similar happen?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I know this phenomenon well and have experienced it many times, particularly when looking at a clear blue sky. I've always thought that what I am seeing are sub-atomic particles, rather like photons. Photons that reach the retina enable the brain to process image information but these particles appear to decay in the viscous fluid of the eye and perhaps don't reach the retina. What puzzles me is, now I think about it, how I can see the things if they don't reach my retina.
I remember reading a book ["Thinking the Unthinkable - Ideas that overturn conventional thought"ISBN 1-85605-087-4] in which there is an article by Stephen M Phillips entitled 'Occult Chemistry' that described work by Annie Besant and Charles Leadbeater over a 40 year period commencing 1895. They attempted to view atoms using ESP. "The vast amount of information they produced seemed to bear no relationship to the findings of chemists and physicists during those four decades. Only in the 1980s were resemblances noticed between their descriptions and the modern theory of the structure of fundamental particles. It now seems possible that [they] ...saw by occult means the 'quarks' that physicists postulate as the building blocks of matter."
It seems to me that if they could 'see' atomic particles, so could anyone else with the right training. What you and I see is the track of such particles. We lack the ability to 'freeze' the moment and magnify the image, although personally there are circumstances when I can magnify something at which I am looking, without the aid of magnifying lenses etc, simply by concentrating long enough.

This information is found in expanded form at the following link
smphillips.8m.com...

edit on 12-5-2013 by ciscoagent because: Add web-link

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Vitreous floaters - I recall that the phenomenon was once proposed as an explanation for U.F.O sightings .

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by coldlikecustard
hi op i know everyone is talking about these floater type thingies but they look almost see through have you ever experienced a similar phenomenon but the bits moving around are different colours? it is something that happens to me on a regular basis swarms of little dots usually when i first close my eyes to go to sleep random colours though one minute they are green then red then yellow i always put it down to a focus thing but have you ever had something similar happen?

This actually sounds different than what we have experienced. What we are describing is seeing pin points of light swirling around when you look at a pale background. And they are not floaters for every one that keeps saying that. Are you seeing these with your eyes open too? If not and youre just having closed eye visuals of changing colors than what you are describing sounds like optic sensory deprivation. Some times when all external stimuli are removed your eyes just make stuff up. That's is how deprivation tanks work.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ciscoagent
What puzzles me is, now I think about it, how I can see the things if they don't reach my retina.

edit on 12-5-2013 by ciscoagent because: Add web-link

Because they are in your eyes in front of your retina.

The dots are white blood cells moving in the capillaries in front of the retina of the eye. Blue light (optimal wavelength: 430 nm) is absorbed by the red blood cells that fill the capillaries. The eye and brain "edit out" the shadow lines of the capillaries, partially by dark adaptation of the photoreceptors lying beneath the capillaries. The white blood cells, which are much rarer than the red ones and do not absorb blue light, create gaps in the blood column, and these gaps appear as bright dots. The gaps are elongated because a spherical leukocyte is too wide for the capillary. Red blood cells pile up behind the leukocyte, showing up like a dark tail. This behavior of the blood cells in the capillaries of the retina has been observed directly in human subjects by adaptive optics scanning laser ophthalmoscopy, a new real time imaging technique for examing retinal blood flow. The dots won’t appear at the very centre of the visual field, because there are no blood vessels there

Here's some really good research on the subject.
docs.google.com...

Heres a pic. showing whats happening.
www.iovs.org...

And heres a good explanatory video on the subject.

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by unb3k44n7

They DON'T look like this, do they. These are called "floaters" or "worms" and are common especially in sunlight exposure

That is one of the best representation of floaters i have seen. Mine are segmented though, almost like they start off circular and attach to themselves to make the longer threads. I have gotten used to the floaters and luckily only really noticeable in sunlight. When i am outside i move my head back and forth to make them change direction otherwise the just float around by themselves.

What is strange is that i saw what the op was, or what i think he was, referring to last saturday. They were all over my field of vision only when i went out into bright sunlight so i saw those in addition to my floaters. That was the first i saw of these that i recall, i just wrote it off as in my eyes like the floaters.

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by RhinestoneCowboy

Similar? When I close my eyes sometime I can see flowing liquid with small objects moving around. In thinking about it, and from what I have seen in science class or news, it looks like blood cells moving/flowing about.

I think somehow I am able to see the magnified cells in my eyelids. What do others think?

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RhinestoneCowboy
Hi guys,

Is there any scientific explanation to this? Whenever I watch a morning sky for example, I see these wildly spinning atoms. There are many of them and they move very disorderly. Some move slower and some faster, and some make sudden changes of speed or movement, like a sudden circle or something.

I cannot see them in my eyes right now, but only when I concentrate to something which has light. For example a sky.

Does anybody else see these? Are these only some molecules/cells in my eyes? I have long wanted to ask for this.

Feel free to ask if questions arise.

I'd recommend going to the eye doctor and getting an eye test - just to rule out any mundane explanations like this -

Scintillating Scotoma

Also have your blood pressure checked, and your retina's. Detaching retina's can often have the effects your describing in your op to.

Cirque

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
They aren't atoms, they are microscopic organisms living on the surface of your eyeball. They live on everyone's eyeball, welcome to earth. I'm sure they were noticed by peoples thousands of years ago before the invention of a microscope, they are harmless.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join