It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans Are NOT A Cancer!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Believe me, it's on my list to visit Quebec. I can't wait! All the honeys you've mentioned sound so enticing. Of course, I can't just tell my wife I want to try some new honeys in Canada, she may get the wrong idea!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by starheart

I think most of humanity is similar to cancer cells spreading and thriving in its terminally ill host (earth). However, a smaller part of humanity is similar to healthy cells and the immune system, trying to fight off this malady. The question is...who is who? The wheat and the Tares come to mind.

He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn. —Matthew 13:24-30

So, this destroying a larger part of humanity is not really the Georgia's guidestone idea. It's a Christian concept.

Now, some people might say NWO and Christianity are one and the same based on the reference that believers at some point will "rule the nations with an iron rod and smash them like clay pots, even as I myself have received authority from my Father"

If you ask me, I agree with all of it, even if that includes me as fuel for the bonfire, should I deserve it.
edit on 10-5-2013 by lupodigubbio because: typo

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Earth needs a flea bath. We are not a cancer. We are a parasite. We rape the planet and what we return to it is negligible.

No further proof needed.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Humans are indeed not cancer, we're more like necrotizing fasciitis.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Well stated. The people that say humans are cancer are typically the privileged in society as you speak of, the governments and the brats who inherit wealth, often the same folks

The other people that say it are the trendy's who believe they are better than other humans since they drive a prius and eat gluten free food after going to yogurtology and starbucks for a latte.

Humans in the west have every creature convenience they need and this somehow lowered their opinion of human life.

Humans in the southern hemisphere have very little yet have much respect for human life.

Its ironic

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TokiTheDestroyer
Humans are indeed not cancer, we're more like necrotizing fasciitis.

How to cope with feeling that you are part of raise that is no better than flesh eating bacteria

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divine Strake
reply to post by swan001

Believe me, it's on my list to visit Quebec. I can't wait! All the honeys you've mentioned sound so enticing. Of course, I can't just tell my wife I want to try some new honeys in Canada, she may get the wrong idea!

lol I can imagine. Good one!

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyHappyDogShiner
Humans only mimic the abilities which animals have naturally, yet consider those "Stupid Animals" to be lesser beings than themselves. Does anyone here see that there may be a problem with that line of logic?.

Technology always gets sold to the masses with promise of benefit to the masses, but nearly always gets used for mass slaughter before the little people will ever get to use that technology

Technology makes producing materials and goods people need to survive easier.
Capitalism fails to plan ahead and figure out what to do with the people whose jobs are replaced or eliminated by technology.

Exactly. That is why if the government would use technology to actually help not only us but the environment around us, it would be perfect. 5000 towers like the Burj Khalifah would suffise to house every single person on Earth, and would let more ground for both nature and humans. Better way to cultivate food wouldn't destroy the ecosystem. We can do all these things now. But does the government do it? Absolutely not.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Divine Strake
reply to post by swan001

We have lots of lakes and rivers...

She might like that.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Australiana

yes.. they are

That would include you as a cancer. I know this to be incorrect. CORPORATIONS destroy the Earth. WE the people can't do a thing about it as long as the Corporations owns everything. You are not a cancer, mate. When was the last time you blew a mountain off? Deforested acres of amazonian territories? Greedy corporations did that, and these are the true cancer. They want you to blame yourself, Australiana, and forget who the REAL culprit is.

Peace

edit on 10-5-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
What !!!! Humans are not Cancer ! YES WE ARE!!

our species Ruined this fricken Planet it ! in only a 100 years Time !

Do a Seance ! and Ask George Carlin !

Save the Planet ! nah we are a bad case of Primate Parasites

Humans Caused the on this planet Pollution ! Radiation Radioactive Wasted Oil Spills Litter !! Overpopulation

Space Junk! etc...

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

our species Ruined this fricken Planet it ! in only a 100 years Time !

Do a Seance ! and Ask George Carlin !

Save the Planet ! nah we are a bad case of Primate Parasites

Humans Caused the on this planet Pollution ! Radiation Radioactive Wasted Oil Spills Litter !! Overpopulation

Space Junk! etc...

These are strong words. You did all that?

No? Sorry, I thought you was human.

These oil spill, radioactive accidents, were all caused by THE ELITE!!!
edit on 10-5-2013 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
We are a cancer FULL STOP. Lets take a look at our economy first of all. Its all about growth and more growth. Thats the same way a cancer cell grows. Now lets take a look at what cancers do the to the body. It can kill off healthy cells (same as we are killing of animals). It can release hormones into the body that affects the normal function of the body(same thing we are doing with out pollution and toxic poisons). Cancer can become malignant and spreads. (Humans have spread to all four corners of the earth and never lived in harmony with the enviornment and definition of malignant 1 disposed to cause harm, suffering, or distress deliberately; feeling or showing ill will or hatred.2 very dangerous or harmful in influence or effect. ).

I could go on and on but you have to intellectually challenged or intellectually dishonest to see humans as not as a cancer on this planet

edit on 10-5-2013 by minor007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

All those thinking this have an easy way to cure the disease by looking at themselves first

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by catswithbigpaws

Originally posted by Hopechest
What in the world is an elite corporation compared to a non elite corporation?

And there is no world over-population problem.

Many errors in this OP

It's too overpopulated for capitalism. We have enough food to feed everyone, but they are not fed because of capitalism. Also, if people in developing countries are healthy, their population levels will eventually decrease.

No, you cant blame it on capitalism. People in the third world aren't starving because of capitalism. Thats a gross simplification.

The people in the world that are starving are usually doing so because they are living in failed states, often as a result of prolonged civil wars (many remnants of the cold war, still fighting after the big powers have ceased to give a #). You have to have peace and the rule of law for any economic system to function properly.

Unfortunately these issues are for the most part too difficult for people to be bothered with. The right don't see it as the wests responsibility and the left pretends it can be solved by throwing money at the corrupt because effective involvement to create the conditions for stability would involve 'imperialism'.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Thank you so much for reminding me about this video by Nina Paley. It's funny because it's true.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
People are starving in various countries because they live in deserts (see Sam Kinison) or because their fellow countrymen are greedy, despotic animals who steal foreign aid or because there are just too damn many people for the land to sustain them.

The US is the most generous country on the planet, so don't even go there.

edit on 5/10/2013 by suz62 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Do humans tend to breed in on place and grow and grow in that area destroying the surrounding environment?

Have they spread to multiple areas of their host and have multiplied in single spots until they grow exceptionally large destroying the surrounding environment?

Are they killing their host?

Life is a Virus, Mankind is a Cancer.
edit on 10-5-2013 by Vicarious10000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Humans Are NOT A Cancer!!
Indeed they are not.

They are the enzyme who produces cancer.

By dividing themselves with the words "Divide et Impera",or dividing themselves in an uncotrollable way.

Because action of and in stress have as result enzymic reaction of planet Earth,by enzymic reaction understanding different uncontrollable natural phenomena and uncontrollable social occurences.

The chemical message of that enzyme has been received by Earth and not only.

And now we are the target.

posted on May, 10 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Originally posted by starheart
Excuse me, but in my country, bees's population augmented, and pure honey is actually cheaper than before (not something that happens when something diminish, like petroleum).

Yes, I live in Quebec and bees are all over the place. I don't know what you americans are complaining about, in hear there's swarms of them on all my flowers as soon as these bloom. In Quebec the price of honey dropped as the production spiked, and we even have blueberry flower honey, clovers flower honey, apple flower honey... you americans should take a tour up here.

I do want to. Canada to me sounds like a paradise to those who don't mind cold weather, which I don't.

I've met many Canadians here on visit to the United States and I just wanna say, great people.

Also that blueberry flower honey sounds delicious.

Did you know that honey in general has amazing disease fighting properties?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join