It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Theorist Stabbed Him, Man Says

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yes. A few of the posts here have been a bit out of line.

PLEASE NOTE

Please stick to the topic, folks. Members can attack opinions, sure. But please lay off attacking other members in any kind of personal way. That is not cool. It's also against the site's T&Cs. If you have a different opinion from another member, by all means say your piece. But keep it civil.

Thanks.

Mike
edit on 6/5/13 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
i'm curious as to where they were when the stabbing took place. were they at one of their houses, at work, at the bank, and is there any other evidence to support the plaintiff's claim other than the stab wounds. were there any witnesses for the plaintiff's to the claim that the defendant went off on him like he said.

could it be that the plaintiff, is using the defendants belief about conspiracy theories, to guarantee a decision in the suit. is he trying to pull at jurors beliefs about what the lsms and dhs say about conspiracy theorists.

and for that matter, how do we know that the guy listens to glenn beck. just because he used a knife.

i wonder if they had been arguing, and he started it and is now trying to turn the tables.

is there any police reports or witness statements, or just the news paper?

for that matter, the paper could have been the ones to start the glen beck knife deal. trying to belittle the conspiracy theorists out there.

edit on 6-5-2013 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

no i just dis info the hell out of the site cause its garbage and entertaining.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
besides why would i want to expose my knowledge? So i can be a target?

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Donahue

Good job on the plan of not being a "target", you certainly haven't exposed any knowledge.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I'm sure HAARP made him do it. Either that or he was a Manchurian Candidate of the Pleidien Reptiles that live in Dulce

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If only he'd have said he was depositing the money into a credit union.

Anyways, if the "conspiracy theorist" in the story is worth his salt, his defense should be that the guy stabbed himself because he was tired of working and wanted to go on disability, but has to sue him to get the money to live on until his social security disability case is approved.

I read the story and didn't see that there were any witnesses to this incident, so who knows what led to the stabbing and who actually did it. But, that's just my conspiratorial mind at work...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Even if the guy didn't believe in banks, he should be tolerant of other people's beliefs in banks.
What's he going to attack the next person over?

Absolute intolerant nutter. :shk:

top topics

<< 1   >>

join