It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you trick women...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Maybe through programs like Desperate Housewives.
Here the sexiest straight men are pool cleaners or convicted felons.
Intelligent men are eventually boring and unable to sustain a marriage, psychopaths or a gay couple (even if hopelessly stereotyped).
The anti-male trend is one of the reasons I lost interest, even after a promising few seasons.

Yesterday I saw a re-run of an episode of The Simpsons, in which Marge has a relationship with a university professor who turns out to be a player and Svengali.
She learns at the end that Homer, despite being an oafish simpleton, is actually the best kind of man.
Ironic how the program can push this, when it is highly critical of "Malibu Stacy" (a parody on Barbie dolls), yet it views male dysfunction as acceptable for Bart and Homer, if not as quintessentially masculine.

Anti-intellectual philistine male culture has been promoted for ages, from sports to TBN movies.
Working class men are hot, and intellectuals are false and seemingly unable to have a sincere relationship.
Women should like something raw, animalistic and thick.
Seemingly the male only has enough blood to sustain one organ, and when it rushes to the brain the sexiness droops.

Essentially this has been promoted for ages.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Just ask a woman. There aren't any smart males on this planet. It is how many women there are out there that aren't any smarter than a guy that is the issue. I'm a well conditioned mouse.

So, your answer to my question is that you are a smart mouse?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

Maybe through programs like Desperate Housewives.
Here the sexiest straight men are pool cleaners or convicted felons.
Intelligent men are eventually boring and unable to sustain a marriage, psychopaths or a gay couple (even if hopelessly stereotyped).
The anti-male trend is one of the reasons I lost interest, even after a promising few seasons.

Yes, I know exactly what you mean....

You are of course, talking about using mass media to portray intelligent men as unsuitable for mating purposes, and portraying stupid men as desirable for mating purposes, thereby influancing a large section of the female population, yes?

Yes, that was sort of my point....

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Six pack, tan, cowboy hat, and moose knuckle. That seems to do the trick for them on Facebook.

edit on 5-5-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

Six pack, tan, cowboy hat, and moose knuckle. That seems to do the trick for them on Facebook.

Well, honestly, I was more asking in regards to society wide, not just for individual people.... like using the media, and whatnot...

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Not to sound rude but......
It sounds like the OP is looking for someone to do his school work for him. Or if it is your own idea:

The "hypothetical thought experiment" question is insulting.....

Focusing on how to trick or manipulate a woman to getting with someone dumb is dumb....My opinion.....Why would women even really want to answer that question?

Tin foil hat on....How do we know you are not a part of some covert experiment yourself.........

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
Into only mating with the least intelligent males?

*This is a hypothetical question*, that I am asking for the purpose of getting some feedback from the A.T.S. community, to see how someone would manipulate, trick, or otherwise coerce women into mating with ONLY the least intelligent males... *Without using force*

So, if you were trying to get women to mate with only stupid males, how would you go about it?

Think of it as a thought experiment that tests your knowledge of social, emotional, and psychological disciplines.

Give the male a mercedes and lots of money. Simplest answer I think. Id like someone to name one celebrity who is with or married to anyone without money or celebrity status.

Gs
edit on 5-5-2013 by GermanShep because: add

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

How would you trick women... Into only mating with the least intelligent males?*This is a hypothetical question*,
Yes. Most definitely hypothetical as this situation goes against all natural rules of mating selection on every level... Stick a mad-lib in place of “intelligent” and it’s the same answer. It just wouldn’t make any sense whatsoever.

Originally posted by Mister_Bit
Group the least intelligent males and put them in a boy band...
YES!!

reply to post by hotel1

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia

...Where many of you are coming up with ways to make the stupid males seem MORE attractive, you are not thinking about ways of making the SMART males seem LESS attractive...
edit on 5-5-2013 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)
...like Stephan/Steve Urkle (Jaleel White)!!
(Family Matters reference... IF you aren’t an 80s kid, you probably won’t know this show) Essentially, this character plays off the secular and sexual social status norms.... Steve is a suspender /spectacle donned, pig laughing nerd whereas Stephan is a stud muffin with nice clothes and a deep voice.

Originally posted by hotel1
geeks v Jocks in the notch count stakes.
Exactly...

reply to post by caladonea

And, BTW, If you are trying to __do anything__ it’s not natural, it is a deception so to speak. Only genuine actions are the ones that come without trying, involuntary. As soon as you are trying to be something, you’re essentially a fake. I think the OP, in a sense, is posing a question about Learning Attractiveness as a Skill (and by consequence, unlearning it as well).

It is possible to act-as-if but that would take a conscious effort on the part of the males. To act as if they were more or less capable of providing for the female. Intellect on this scale would be if the males know what to do in times of challenge, famine, or otherwise unstable situations.

Originally posted by Hopechest
Unintelligent guys seem to remember this...the smart ones think they have figured us out.
reply to post by orionthehunter

reply to post by halfoldman

Chivalry is not dead, just unemployed...
(And the government/working situation you described sounds a lot like today’s society...)

reply to this post

and to this post by Xeven

Originally posted by XevenAnd amusing. Making them SMILE and LAUGH is the way to a womans heart always. It will also help you keep the one you got.
edit on 5-5-2013 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2013 by Xeven because: (no reason given)

As social creatures, humans like this. Positive interaction. People automatically don’t want to be around people that don’t make them feel good. So you can TRY and manipulate mating situations by changing social perception of status and what not, but ultimately (like CV vs. on the job ability and job retainment) if there is no connection on-going mating is futile. I agree with you.

You could use MEDIA to portray low IQ-males higher than high IQ-males and vice versa. Such as, having the audience applaud and laugh at the low brained humor, slapstick and whatnot.

Originally posted by Cabin ….so making sure dumbness is valued the most...

Make sure that dumbness is awarded. The dumber you are, the more you will get rewarded by the society. Fame, riches come to you if you are dumb. That would be easily done with manipulating music/TV industries, ignoring every success story of not-dumb people....."Poison" the foods, drinks with IQ-lowering chemicals. ...

YES!!!

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Q. "So, if you were trying to get women to mate with only stupid males, how would you go about it?"

A. Pair them up with stupid females, create generations of Sheeple!

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
Actually some of us prefer the stupid males. Much easier to dump them when they get old.

The smart ones always seem to cry or act stupid.

It helps if they are good looking and buy us stuff also but not required. Well actually the good looking part is.

Kind of what I was thinking the answer would be. So, Hopechest, what do I do if I don't get old and boring like other guys? Are girls interested, or does that mean I'm gay?

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The more endowed less intelligent ones can just go work for a male stripclub.

I've thought of it, but I am too smart for that.

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This thread has caused me some personal distress. I pride myself on being open minded and trying to learn from New ideas, but something about this entire thread stinks. The question invites us to think about the manipulation and control of the population which bothers me.

I see this whole line of thought as being disturbing...like asking what could the Nazis have done better or ways to get away with murder. I suppose I can't put my finger on it, but something about this entire topic is off in my opinion.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Mark any male with 90+ IQ as "Regular Price" and any male with 89 or less as "Sale"

That ought to do the trick.
edit on 6-5-2013 by Carreau because: sp

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   

" So, if you were trying to get women to mate with only stupid males, how would you go about it? "

Respectfully, it seems to me they already do.....no coercion necessary !

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

well there's no real simple anwser.....given modern society and our past 'roots' in tribalism....women may go for lesser men for many reasons, but lets dumb it down a bit. If he's a dumb dude but has something such as strength or $$ to offer both could be an attractive to a woman money would allow her to survive or strength would protect her...think the ole "why is she with him?"

its bad to say and i can't remember where i read it from but peoples relationships stem from what they can get from another......be it safety, security, sexual, connections, ....nothing's free in life.......

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I'm not entirely sure we need tricked, just look at all the teenies who are "in love" with Justin Bieber

Speaking from experience, I would rather go out with less intelligent guys because it makes me feel smart... They have to be kinda intelligent so that they understand my ramblings, but they can't be smarter than me

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Women CONSTANTLY go out with unintelligent men. And for many different reasons. As someone said above she feels more comfortable with unintelligent males, it means she can " shine" . Also unintelligent males wont know when a woman has run off with the " milk-man" another good reason for women to snare them.
Also unintelligent men wont question so much. If you think about it... most women go out with unintelligent men.

Intelligent people are the minority. And since most people are in relationships it therefore indicates that most people have " dumbish" partners.

I know many who do usually due to the fact that they are " very good looking"

Your question should be how to get women to mate with intelligent males... haha
edit on 6-5-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 03:23 AM
link   

You dont need to make stupid men famous or rich. They already are!

Boy bands, actors, sports people and so forth have high status and therefore attract women more so.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Thinking outside the box.

The higher a mans intelligence the less likely he is to be able to satisfy a woman, thus the LESS intellical a man is, the more in tune with his primal/Neanderthal instincts. (Hence the bad boy image)

Don't try convincing the girls of this sentiment cause they already know, the hard work is convincing the guy.

Hey, hey hey I just thought of a gooooood one ! Just tell the dudes to look the girls in the eyes and talk to them naturally without trying to impress them....Hmmmmm Nah that'll never work.

Dunno dude, good luck!

My sisters favourite saying used to be

"A man with a plan
Is better than
A boy with a toy."

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Glorify stupid dudes in the media. Like they do

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join