It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BENGHAZI: Names of 'whistleblower' witnesses revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

BENGHAZI: Names of 'whistleblower' witnesses revealed

www.foxnews.com

Their identities have been a well-guarded secret, known only to their high-powered lawyers and a handful of House lawmakers and staff. But now Fox News has learned the names of the self-described Benghazi “whistleblowers” who are set to testify before a widely anticipated congressional hearing on Wednesday.
Appearing before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee will be three career State Department officials: Gregory N. Hicks, the deputy chief of mission at the U.S. Embassy in Libya at the time of the Benghazi terrorist attacks; Mark I. Thompson, a former Marine and now the
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
And what will come of this? Obama, Clinton, and the rest of the crime syndicate in Washington, D.C. can steal and murder with impunity. Perhaps if one of the loved ones of Congress is murdered, maybe they'll take it seriously. Until them, it is a worthless dog and pony show. They will continue to steal, murder, and ravage the country. We have no one with any virtue or morals who will stop it. They turn and look the other way.
I hope they and their family members are safely tucked away. There are way too many coincidences of Navy Seal deaths under the current Administration.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Government is GOD and anyone that questions it is scum.

This is the Sovie... America.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Search = already posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

As I've read the ATS T&C's.....A story can appear in B.A.N. and one other forum. Mods seem to have further defined that with time between 2-3 weeks separation as a min. for a 3rd. So..as I understand it, this thread is well within that?

@ Topic

I'd say, have some hope. People thought Iran/Contra was a tempest in a teapot as well and Reagan was FAR more powerful in the day to day operations with respect from those around him than this President is.

Richard Nixon was brought down hard, and also an authoritarian leader, by Goobers screwing up a 3rd rate burglary that never should have had the impact it did. It wasn't the event, it was the Cover-up. Almost entirely, for both cases.

This may well grow some BIG legs, depending on details they have to share.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_
Search = already posted:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Funny it seems that when the wind blows in an unfavorable direction in one thread here, another gets started somewhere else on the site.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Law abiding citizens and a few decent, play by the good book politicians, are no match for the Marxists and Alinsky indoctrinated that are currently trying to transform our great Constitutional Republic into a failed Soviet Union style tyrannical government. The only thing that can stop this fundamental transformation is for honest, ethical and moral citizens to tell the truth and not cave into the threats by these Chicago style mobsters. My dear departed Mother instilled in me and my siblings to always tell the truth. She used to preach to us "If you tell the truth the first time the story never changes". The truth will prevail everytime.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I hope they can stay alive until the end of the hearings.

Actually, I don't want them to die at all.
edit on 4-5-2013 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Surfrat
Law abiding citizens and a few decent, play by the good book politicians, are no match for the Marxists and Alinsky indoctrinated that are currently trying to transform our great Constitutional Republic into a failed Soviet Union style tyrannical government. The only thing that can stop this fundamental transformation is for honest, ethical and moral citizens to tell the truth and not cave into the threats by these Chicago style mobsters. My dear departed Mother instilled in me and my siblings to always tell the truth. She used to preach to us "If you tell the truth the first time the story never changes". The truth will prevail everytime.

I agree with you things may change if good citizens stop doing nothing. And by nothing I mean being distracted with television, sports, and "waiting" on some external force to change their life for them.

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
What to Expect at Wednesday’s Benghazi Hearings
The Obama Administration's handling of the Sept. 11, 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, which left ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans dead, will come into focus on Wednesday during a House Oversight Committee hearing.
Testimony by three self-described whistleblowers could contradict portions of the narrative of the attacks and drag former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton back into the spotlight for her involvement in the crisis. Committee Chairman Darrell Issa revealed portions of the testimony Sunday on CBS’ Face The Nation.
Gregory Hicks was the deputy chief of mission at U.S. Embassy in Libya and in Tripoli during the attacks. Hicks’ testimony is expected to contradict what top officials were publicly saying in the initial days following the incidents: that it was a spontaneous attack sparked by protests rather than act of calculated terrorism. Hicks told investigators that "I think everybody in the mission thought it was a terrorist attack from the beginning," according to a transcript obtained by CBS News.
news.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 6 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
History has shown us that the Obama administration is extremely trigger-happy when it comes to prosecuting whistleblowers.

But Obama is so proud of being transparent at the same time, I just don't get it.

All of the evidence so far looks really bad on the white house.

top topics

join