It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.N. Wants to Stop All Production, Testing of Killer Robots

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
Many combat actions are halted by troops on the ground ,they just want deniability and autonomy to circumvent laws.

Also machines don't have a conscience , show remorse, suffer from post traumatic stress or question orders and as such a machine army could be used against the general populace...

N.W.O slavery

edit on 12-6-2013 by Anonbeleiver77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
What is their definition of robot? Personally I think a robot is a machine that is programmed to respond to certain scenarios, inputs, data etc. I'm sure many agree on that.

Consider an air-to-air missile, the type that is used to shoot down planes, or even an ground-to-air missile, or even ANY form of guided missile. These missiles often possess a very complex array of sensors and guidance hardware, with some pretty neat decision-making programming. Sound familiar? Yes, it often takes human input to make these missiles work, but that's basically as simple as turning the thing on. The missile does the rest, you turn a combat-robot on, the robot does the rest. No different. Guided missiles are a type of robot, guided missiles kill. Their entire purpose is to render an enemy asset useless, regardless of human harm. There's waaayyy too much money in this, way too much investments and time for any firm to let the U.N. pass a flawed convention.

posted on Jul, 15 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Combat suits will defiantly be seen in my life time. Scary, but its what humans do sadly. Be better than the next guy..

new topics

<< 1   >>

join