It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On CNN ex CIA expert say the suspects could not have made the bomb, it was too complicated

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadarOReilly
I have a doctoral degree in neuroscience, so I'm not completely stupid, but I know nothing of explosives, detonation, or the physics/thermodynamic underpinnings of all this. I work around exceptionally brilliant people and have for years and here's one thing I know - never underestimate another's intelligence or ability.

Did these two build those bombs? I think they probably did. Did they have help? I think they probably did. Did our government help? I don't tend to think that way. Call me Sheeple. Call me maybe. Call me whatever, but I just don't tend to think along the lines that our government is THAT evil. Evil, yes.

But not that evil.

Proof is the pudding so to speak.
I never trust someone who has to claim their exceptional educational background but then later uses pop catchphrase (and this is crazy...) whilst calling themselves a sheeple, tack on a noob on ATS and hot girl avatar and you have the recipe for a dis-info agent

But yeah our Government is just like any in this world they do as they are told not by the people but by the money...

They had help!
edit on 2-5-2013 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by abeverage

They had help!

It's almost ironically that only Neocon Glenn Beck from the Mainstream asks the right questions,
www.glennbeck.com...

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brucee

Originally posted by abeverage

They had help!

It's almost ironically that only Neocon Glenn Beck from the Mainstream asks the right questions,
www.glennbeck.com...

I despise Beck, please give me a synopsis of this video.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RadarOReilly

Think again these people who you refer to as our government are no different than Hitler and his ss.
secound

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

It is one thing to claim to be an expert in explosive munitions. It is quite another to actually be one. In order to put together such a device, a moderately-high level of knowledge in electrical theory and electronics are required, otherwise all you're left with is a relay, a battery, and a really silly looking paperweight.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It is Very easy to make a bomb detonatore using a digi watch or mobile phone.
all you need is one transistor and resistor.

dont you love spam phone calls
when you are seting the bomb?

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by watchitburn

It is one thing to claim to be an expert in explosive munitions. It is quite another to actually be one. In order to put together such a device, a moderately-high level of knowledge in electrical theory and electronics are required, otherwise all you're left with is a relay, a battery, and a really silly looking paperweight.

Well, all you really need's a spring loaded kitchen timer, a battery, and a switch. Not too hard.

If you want complicated, there's a Dallas Semi part we used to call the Mad Bomber's Friend, you can set it to go off years later, and in a very accurate and dependable fashion, it'll trigger within a few milliseconds window three years down the road or 11.5 minutes later, whenever you'd like. It even keeps track of leap years and time changes for you.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
No matter what your belief system is no one has the right to design a bomb or any other device that does mass harm to any individuals in an attempt to bolster their beliefs.

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jvarga390
No matter what your belief system is no one has the right to design a bomb or any other device that does mass harm to any individuals in an attempt to bolster their beliefs.

you spelt drone wrong

no offence
just sayin

posted on May, 2 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadMax7
The went to Russia. Are you telling em someone cannot be taught to make a bomb?

Oh but of course the FBI made them. Apparently Hilter was an FBI plot as well. Idi Amin was sponsored by the CIA, Sadam Hussian was paid by Monsanto (God knows why but the conspiracy guys on ATS will probably find some reason) etc etc etc.

There's always something for the looney brigade to latch on to.

if you missed all the times the FBI has been busted cooking the bombs perhaps the looneis are closer to home then you might realize
un

17 of 20 Terror plots against US were False flags, created by FBI itself

www.abovetopsecret.com...
please see my comment re debunkers lack of use of references

no offence just sayin
edit on 2-5-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

No offense, but you are either incredibly daft or incredibly naive to be divulging crap like that on a public forum. Also, just so there's no misunderstanding here, one would still need electrical prowess of some sort to figure out exactly how to hook everything up. You really need to check your compass man cause it's steering you in the wrong direction.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 07:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

No offense, but you are either incredibly daft or incredibly naive to be divulging crap like that on a public forum. Also, just so there's no misunderstanding here, one would still need electrical prowess of some sort to figure out exactly how to hook everything up. You really need to check your compass man cause it's steering you in the wrong direction.

To be fair most people know you need some type of timer, a charge, something that goes bang and some type of horrible shrapnel. I've seen enough episodes of mythbusters to know this (not that i'd know how to actually make one or in what order would you put things together safely)
These bombs were more complicated if you start factoring in remote controls and RC car parts, how much more who knows?
If a 12yr old can hack FBI servers or NASA or whatever it was then an intelligent 20odd year old with a grudge will probably find out how to do it.

But back to your original comment, did he really say anything we didn't know?
He didn't exactly get into detail. If someone wants to know I'm sure google will probably help (and add you to a list no doubt)

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

None of that's rocket science. You want crap divulged, let's do a design online here! I pick homemade explosive, electronic timer, no radio trigger and a couple of boobytraps. Don't want to go too complex on the first one.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Since you obviously didn't get the point of my post, I was stating that this is really not the place to be talking about how to make explosives and whatnot. That would be a very dangerous situation for you to be getting yourself into. Like I said..either extremely daft or extremely naive. Not exactly the makings of an "explosives expert" like you claim to be is it? I don't mean to come off as insulting, but you need to be more careful about what you post online, as it would really suck for you to end up on a list now wouldn't it?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Taggart

That's all I'm saying, is that regardless of what information is available out there, this is not the place to be divulging information like this. I mean no offense, but there are quite a few obviously unstable individuals that frequent this site, and there is no need to add more fuel to the fire. Agreed?

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Not exactly the makings of an "explosives expert" like you claim to be is it? I don't mean to come off as insulting, but you need to be more careful about what you post online, as it would really suck for you to end up on a list now wouldn't it?

I used to teach this sort of thing for your tax dollars. I think I qualify. Probably both ways.

But more to the point, I haven't told you a lot that's not blaringly obvious, and stated I wouldn't in my first post or two to Danbones. What's amusing is your incredulity that someone on ATS might have some expertise in the area. I assure you, there's at least two in the thread that do, and for the same reason.

For the tyro, there are a LOT of reference texts out there on Amazon for the purchase. And I'm not talking anything from Paladin Press either. Wyle's got a Big Book o' Military Explosive Synthesis, there are any number of spec documents on every common explosive device the US uses (e.g. detailed specs on hand grenades, with mechanical drawings and chemical compositions), and you can buy the very TM and FM's I went to charlie school with, with the exception of a few addendums you can't find on the open market. Plus most common chemical manufacturing processes are spelled out in gory detail in some of the more eggheaded reference books. There's a nice set of industrial synthesis references in the UAH library, for example.

Not to mention the very useful details you can get from the USPTO.

The info's not hard to find. Most people don't have the inspiration to look yet.
edit on 4-5-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
IMHO
I do think the posts on this page bring up an important facet of the discussion:
You have the examination of how things are done
You have to wonder how that knowledge might inspire people
Then you have the type of instigation that used to result in "Kneel and point":
Where non violent prorestors of what ever would be instigated into doing things illegal for the alphabets uses
This type of false flag goes back not just to the 60s and the vietnam era, but also the civil rights movements.

on this site we have not only people who can envisage, we also have people who have been
edit on 5-5-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join