It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction and request on behalf of family of murdered ATS member

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Wishing him and those who knew and loved him peace.
Too many dying for too little these days,it is sad...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This is my hometown and I remember seeing this story on the local news. I have no leads and cannot add much but this reminds me how small of an (ATS) world it is.

I remember his screen name (infiniteobserver), I don't know what thread nor had any correspondence, but I remember that name for some reason?

May Justice be done for those involved!

May God have mercy on the murderers soul, no matter which 'God' you believe in!
edit on 25-4-2013 by ElleLachyme because: grammar

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Yo, what does this have to do with ATS.

The father just seems to be a very powerful man.
edit on 4/25/2013 by die_another_day because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
So sad to hear of this crime, and the lives taken.

Thank you for sharing and for the information. I hope that someone, somewhere realizes that he or she holds the vital clue and will be moved to share it.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Yes, he brain washes all his kids and wife. They say, and do what ever he says. The truth, will never come out of his houshold or family. He has a hold on them very strong.
I must leave this site. I feel so bad for the family hurt by this mad,crazy man. There is so much more not being told. on local news or anyone else. Makes me sick. Just arrest him before he leaves the country !!!

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by allenidaho

This case shows the weakness in America's police system as well as judiciary.

These murders clearly look like honour killings so prevalent in the Muslim world. I am amazed if America's police is ignorant of such basic facts.

I am also surprised that why Mr Coty took such as huge risk when he knew about girl's father. In our culture, parents are around to guide children.

America has admitted a lot of people from violent regions of the world - people who do not share America's culture and values. This is sure to cause a lot of trouble within America.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by allenidaho

Very nice job,kudos to you.I am sure the family will appreciate that.

Peace to you Coty. Justice will be delivered on those responsible.

Harris County Sheriff’s Office investigators are asking for the public’s help in identifying and locating a person of interest wanted for questioning in last year’s shooting death of a 28-year-old man. Officials say Coty Beavers was shot to death at his northwest Harris County apartment on Nov. 12, 2012. Eyewitness provided details to a sketch artist of the man who was seen asking about Beavers at the Legacy Park Apartments, 10801 Legacy Park Drive, a few days before Beavers was shot multiple times at the complex. The sketch shows a man with dark hair and thick dark eyebrows, wearing eyeglasses.

www.khou.com...

edit on 25-4-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-4-2013 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by allenidaho

The family asked for help and this is what happens.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
We will NOT libel INNOCENT (until proven guilty in a court of law) PEOPLE on this site. Unless you have public records showing someone has been named a suspect, charged, or even identified as a "person of interest" you will not put their name on this site and libel them.

PERIOD.

Any further posts containing such allegations that name private citizens will be removed and the member's posting privileged will be restricted.

I know one of our own has been murdered in cold blood, trust me when I say that HURTS, but we will not become a vigilante site full of rumor and false speculation at the expense of someone who may be totally innocent.

WE DON'T KNOW who did what, and we WON'T know until the HPD, FBI, et-al TELL US. That's just the way of our world at the moment so that's what we need to deal with.

Springer...

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Littlefoot

You just signed up to post to this thread.
Sounds like you are close to the situation and scared.
I am sure all ATS members would like you to continue to post.
But don't give anything away that would endanger yourself, stay safe.

And maybe just maybe it's time for Anonymous to get to work on this.
Just like they did in that Canadian rape case, where the police did nothing.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The story just aired on our local news but there is an issue posting the report to the website. They are working to update the site as soon as possible. The family is still in the process of writing a detailed account of what transpired prior to the murders and I hope to post it soon. The family continues to thank you all for your kind words and support.
edit on 25-4-2013 by biowonder because: (no reason given)

Edit: The story on local news
www.click2houston.com...
edit on 26-4-2013 by biowonder because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-26-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Here is the CNN story on the brothers murdered girlfriend

CNN

They spin it sort of towards Iran as a maybe, seems like a real stretch to me.
What do you guys think?
edit on 26-4-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CristobalColonic
Islam = cancer.

One should predicate all interactions with this contagious carcinogen based on this fact.

That could be said of every religion (except buddhism - I think) and the sheep who try to spread this non-sense and hate. Don't be a statistic, open your mind and heart towards peaceful solutions.

Back on topic, may he rest in peace and be in a better place, whether that is Heaven or the next stage of Life. Sad to read the loss of an ATS member. Peace be with him and his family.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I would encourage every ATS member to watch this video.

www.click2houston.com...

Springer...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
When I was last active on ATS, one of the last conversations I had was with infinite observer. This is very sad & shocking. Prayers sent for the repose of their souls & their loved ones' comfort. God Will Avenge.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Why hasn't Cory's wife side of the story been told ?
Odd that the media hasn't flocked to interview her

Strange, it smells fishy.

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by biowonder

Just watched the video. It looks like maybe they are at least investigating all the possibilities. We can only hope they can find evidence, or some witness testimony, to bring justice in this case.

I am only speculating, but I have to wonder.....the ten month stretch seems like a long time, but it feels as though the two killings are related. Is it possible that he found some evidence or information that would have lead to charges in the first murder? It seems there has to have been some trigger. If they can find that, they can find the person, or people, responsible. In any case, I recommend extreme caution to other friends and family, until whoever is responsible is caught. Someone that would kill twice would do it again, if threatened.

Again, deepest sympathies to the family and friends.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join