It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and His Wife...Co-Owners of an Abortion Clinic in Atlanta

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
If the First Ammendment is still in effect I may as well express my own opinion about this item. I have always felt that people that want to abort their own spawn should be happily allowed to do so, since they don't deserve to have children in the first place. I'll even pay taxes to help them keep from breeding.

One of the problems from abortion that has already reared it's ugly head is that sooner or later, abortion statistics will be scrutinized and someone will cry that because most abortions are performed on one race that it is attempt at genocide and will cry to high heaven and sue for big bucks. The last data I heard on this particular statistic was that blacks received the most abortions by volume, and if this is true, then by all means Eric Holder SHOULD own and run one so that the cries of racial prejudice CANNOT be made.

Way to go Eric, killing Americans in every way possible, you the man!

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by buster2010

Yes, F&F did...your Attorney General has "ramped it up" since then though, it's safe to say, yes?

Alas this thread isn't really about Fast and Furious, it's more about our "leaders" and their morals...or lack thereof.

Well you're obviously against abortions. And, you think one who isn't, is immoral.

And that part about a woman's right to control her body and the Supreme Court's decision to uphold that right, is a side issue with no standing.

Then what's to talk about?

Except your misrepresentation of the facts. They, his wife and her sisters that is, don't own the abortion clinic, They own the building in which an abortion clinic is located. It seems they inherited it.

What to do when your relatives leave you a messy asset?

You sir seem to have an agenda. a mission even

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
This thread is nothing but a christian's outrage over what he/she deems to be wrong.

So since I believe all religious folks are just brainwashed fools...no debate can be had..until they seek professional help.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by okyouwin

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by buster2010

Yes, F&F did...your Attorney General has "ramped it up" since then though, it's safe to say, yes?

Alas this thread isn't really about Fast and Furious, it's more about our "leaders" and their morals...or lack thereof.

Well you're obviously against abortions. And, you think one who isn't, is immoral.

And that part about a woman's right to control her body and the Supreme Court's decision to uphold that right, is a side issue with no standing.

Then what's to talk about?

Except your misrepresentation of the facts. They, his wife and her sisters that is, don't own the abortion clinic, They own the building in which an abortion clinic is located. It seems they inherited it.

What to do when your relatives leave you a messy asset?

You sir seem to have an agenda. a mission even

You certainly are entitled to your opinions and I have even taken an oath in my day to fight so that you can continue expressing your opinion, thanks for sharing.

But I do take issue with the concept of control. My wife always talks about control and mostly she has little control because her emotions seem to always overrule, so show me who exactly has control at all and we can talk about that. Do you have control when, as an unarmed, not guilty of anything citizen, you are forced out of your home at the end of a gun barrel by a government thug, told to raise your hands, get yelled at to get your hands back up when you lower them, then are marched down the street to be questioned without ever having committed a crime? Control, I call bullscheiss, you have no control, you ARE controlled. And so are we all who willingly submit to tyranny regardless of WHAT color body armor they are wearing.

Soon you will consider yourself lucky if you at least have control over your own bowels!
edit on 24-4-2013 by BennyHavensOh because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2013 by BennyHavensOh because: Just spelling and substituted all for are

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Some have apparently not learned that government officials are constantly involved in schemes that are considered conflicts of interests. Many became aware of this during the financial crisis, when it became apparent that there were so many connections between treasury officials and large financial institutions. This is just how the government works, although it was never supposed to be this way. Are these the types of people you want representing you?

There is no system in place to protect the people from the government, as the government simply walks all over any measures that were put in place long ago. This is why the 2nd amendment is so important, considering there will come a day when its purpose will be realized. This is speculation, but it is not far off from fact, as all one must do is look to history to predict the future. Those who are elected are the same people who will lie, cheat, and steal, especially from the "people," and they are usually the opposite of the way they present themselves to be on the campaign trail. There are many reforms that could be put in place to prevent these kinds of things, but the sad part is that to fix the system all we would really have to do is exercise the rights and enforce the laws that are already on the books. Sure some new ones need to be created, but mainly they just need to be enforced. Businesses are too intertwined with politics, and who suffers when this happens? Not those in the government, but the regular people, you and I.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Some have apparently not learned that government officials are constantly involved in schemes that are considered conflicts of interests. Many became aware of this during the financial crisis, when it became apparent that there were so many connections between treasury officials and large financial institutions. This is just how the government works, although it was never supposed to be this way. Are these the types of people you want representing you?

There is no system in place to protect the people from the government, as the government simply walks all over any measures that were put in place long ago. This is why the 2nd amendment is so important, considering there will come a day when its purpose will be realized. This is speculation, but it is not far off from fact, as all one must do is look to history to predict the future. Those who are elected are the same people who will lie, cheat, and steal, especially from the "people," and they are usually the opposite of the way they present themselves to be on the campaign trail. There are many reforms that could be put in place to prevent these kinds of things, but the sad part is that to fix the system all we would really have to do is exercise the rights and enforce the laws that are already on the books. Sure some new ones need to be created, but mainly they just need to be enforced. Businesses are too intertwined with politics, and who suffers when this happens? Not those in the government, but the regular people, you and I.

As in, "Those who do not remember history are condemmed to repeat it"? I like you - Have a star on me!

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
COOKOO ~ BHO asks God to bless Planned Parenthood today, the biggest abortion provider in the U.S.!!

www.weeklystandard.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
This thread is nothing but a christian's outrage over what he/she deems to be wrong.

So since I believe all religious folks are just brainwashed fools...no debate can be had..until they seek professional help.

^^^Translation: I cant engage in a civil discussion with people I dont agree with so I will just call them names and then make dismissive comments.

Sound about right, tough guy?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Planned Parenthood does a lot more than just provide abortion services.

As you can see in the chart atop this post, abortion services account for about 3 percent of Planned Parenthood’s activities. That’s less than cancer screening and prevention (16 percent), STD testing for both men and women (35 percent), and contraception (also 35 percent). About 80 percent of Planned Parenthood’s users are over age 20, and 75 percent have incomes below 150 percent of the poverty line. Planned Parenthood itself estimates it prevents more than 620,000 unintended pregnancies each year, and 220,000 abortions. It’s also worth noting that federal law already forbids Planned Parenthood from using the funds it receives from the government for abortions.

So though the fight over Planned Parenthood might be about abortion, Planned Parenthood itself isn’t about abortion. It’s primarily about contraception and reproductive health. And if Planned Parenthood loses funding, what will mainly happen is that cancer screenings and contraception and STD testing will become less available to poorer people. Folks with more money, of course, have many other ways to receive all these services, and tend to get them elsewhere already.
www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicks87

Originally posted by kerazeesicko

^^^Translation: I cant engage in a civil discussion with people I dont agree with so I will just call them names and then make dismissive comments.

Sound about right, tough guy?

How true....

I just got asked why did I comment in a anti-Christian thread about Pope Francis, how dare I show he is a good
and holy man. I thought this was a discussion forum?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I love what this scientist/doctor says about God in his introduction. Watch the first few minutes and the rest too
if you like...

It's a Ted Turner ~ TED TALKS ~.....imagine that, with his view! Say a prayer for Ted's conversion.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I love how liberals talk about violating a woman's right to choose to kill her unborn child but then fight to TAKE AWAY the right to keep and bear arms by American citizens.

I've never killed anyone with my guns but how many children have women killed with abortions? Millions?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicks87 I love how liberals talk about violating a woman's right to choose to kill her unborn child but then fight to TAKE AWAY the right to keep and bear arms by American citizens.

I've never killed anyone with my guns but how many children have women killed with abortions? Millions?

Exactly!! God bless you!!

What is the Michael Savage quote? ..."Liberalism is a mental disorder."

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
People, it doesn't even require faith to see how evil a leader we have. God's grace is off this country.

washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Many see him for exactly what he is, but they feel there is nothing that can be done to de-throne him with elections being bought by Soros and now the 22nd Amendment on the table for repeal he could become Furher for life.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join